Holiday Return Policy Exceptions
The following policy is valid for the time period stated only.
Enjoy hassle free returns for orders purchased on November 15th, 2017 through January 15th, 2018 (excludes orders purchased from Outlet.lenovo.com):
No restocking fee
No shipping and handling fee
All returns from Lenovo.com must be initiated within 30 days of the invoice date.
Lenovo.com Return Policy
Lenovo will accept the return or exchange of a hardware product in its original package for a full refund if Lenovo shipped you the wrong product or makes an error in the configuration of the product ordered. Returns allowed for any other reason will be subject to a restocking fee equal to 15% of the purchase price, plus return shipping and handling fees. Gift Cards are not returnable, redeemable for cash, or replaceable if lost or stolen.
· For purchases from Lenovo.com, all returns must be initiated within 30 calendar days of the invoice date.
· For purchases from Lenovo Outlet.com, all returns must be initiated within 14 calendar days of the date of invoice.
To initiate a return, contact 1-855-253-6686, or request a return directly through our Order Visibility Portal (OVP). Click
to log in.
Upon completion of the return request form you will be sent a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Any authorized return must include the product and all accessories in the original packaging, along with all documentation (including invoice, RMA, and original shipping label), and must be received at the Lenovo National Return Center within 10 days of obtaining the RMA. Returns that do not follow these steps may be refused by Lenovo. The customer assumes risk of loss and damage for packages returned without an RMA. The customer assumes risk of loss and damage for Products returned without an RMA.
Upon receipt of your returned Product, Lenovo will issue a credit or refund of the purchase price paid, less return shipping and handling fees and any applicable restocking fees.
If you receive a product that is defective, please contact Lenovo's technical support team at www.lenovo.com/support or at1-800-426-7378 for Think Products or 1-877-453-6686 for Idea Products for correction of the defect under the Lenovo Limited Warranty.
Software Products may not be returned at any time unless the software being returned is:
· Software installed by Lenovo on a Lenovo hardware Product which is authorized for return in accordance with Lenovo’s Hardware Product return policy above; or
· Media-based software that is unopened and still in its sealed package or, if delivered electronically, software for which you have not accepted the terms of the software license. For return of electronically delivered software products, you will need to provide a letter of destruction to Lenovo, in a form provided by Lenovo, confirming that the software has been uninstalled and destroyed.
Lenovo does not provide refunds or credits for portions of a packaged offering provided at a single price, or for preloaded software products installed by Lenovo.
How to Return an Item
Can I return my Lenovo purchase?
Lenovo will accept the return or exchange of a product in its original package for a full refund in cases of Lenovo error. Returns allowed for any other reason will be subject to a restocking fee equal to 15% of the purchase price, in addition to a $15.00 flat rate shipping and handling fee. This combined total will be deducted from the return amount. All returns from Lenovo.com must be initiated within 30 days of the invoice date. All returns from Outlet.lenovo.com must be initiated within 14 days of the invoice date. Lenovo does not provide refunds or credits for portions of a packaged offering provided at a single price, or for preloaded software products installed by Lenovo.
A return can be requested directly through our Order Visibility Portal (OVP). Click
to log in.
Click here to request a return
Lenovo cannot guarantee cancellation or change to an order once it has been received. All cancellation requests will be reviewed to determine eligibility. Products that have already shipped or started the manufacturing process cannot
be cancelled. Software delivered electronically cannot be cancelled at any point. After submitting a cancellation request, you will be notified via e-mail if the order was cancelled successfully or if we are unable to fulfill your
Click here to request a cancellation.
Your order may have been cancelled due to one of the following reasons:
- The shipping and billing addresses do not match or we are unable to ship to the address provided
- The shipping address provided is a PO box, hotel, freight forwarding or outside of North America
- The payment method is not accepted, was rejected or declined
- Lenovo inventory, website or internal system error