?The processor runs the operating system and all applications. The faster the processor, the faster your programs run, but battery life can be affected.
- Up to 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7820HQ Processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.90GHz)
- Up to Intel® Xeon® E3-1535 v6 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.20GHz)
|Operating System |
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstation (available for Xeon processors)
?The display is the screen. Higher resolutions displays allow you to fit more content on the screen at once. IPS displays offer better colour and wider viewing angles.
- 17.3" 4K (3840 x 2160) Anti-Glare IPS
- 17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare IPS
Up to NVIDIA® Quadro® P5000 16GB
?Memory, aka RAM, is used to store data temporarily as you are actively working on your laptop. It is not where your data is permanently stored. More memory can help your system run faster, especially if you have a lot of programs open at the same time.
|Up to 64GB DDR4 2400 MHz|
?Storage is where data, like documents and applications, resides permanently on your computer. Not to be confused with memory, which is only active when the computer is in use. Larger files like media files will need larger storage.
- Up to 1TB PCIe SSD OPAL2.0
- Up to 1TB HDD 5400 RPM
8-Cell (96 WHr)
|I/O (Input / Output) Ports|
- 4 USB 3.0, 1 Always-on
- HDMI 1.4
- Mini DP 1.2
- Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3
- RJ 45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Docking connector
- 4-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
- ExpressCard / 34 mm
- Headphone/mic combo jack
?WiFi or Wireless comes down to B, G, N or AC. The basics are B and G, G being faster than B with more range. AC is the fastest, but N has the furthest range and more frequency options.
- WWAN: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X7 LTE-A (Sierra Wireless EM7455)
- WLAN: Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC (2x2) 8265
Up to Bluetooth® 4.1 vPro
X-Rite® Pantone (optional)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
16.4" x 10.8" x 1.17-1.2" / 416 x 275.5 x 29.9-31.5 (mm)
Starting at 7.6 lbs (3.4 kg)
- EPEAT™ Gold
- ENERGY STAR® 6.1
- RoHS Compliant