Lenovo XClarity Provisioning Manager combines the functions of configuring Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), configuring Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID), and updating applications and firmware. It also enables you to install the supported operating systems and associated device drivers, run diagnostics, and collect service data.
Lenovo XClarity Provisioning Manager has the following features:
- Easy-to-use, language-selectable interface
- Integrated help system
- Automatic hardware detection
- Ability to install an operating system and device drivers automatically or manually
- Supports UEFI setup
- Supports firmware and applications update
- Supports RAID setup
- Contains diagnostic utility
Please refer to the XClarity Provisioning Manager User Guide for more information.