Making mincemeat out of your workload, the completely re-designed ThinkPad Ultra Dock comes with an included ThinkPad 90W AC Adapter and grows your capability without growing in size. The ultimate 90W docking solution, the ThinkPad Ultra Dock includes a wide range of video outputs, including HDMI 1.4 and support for multiple external monitors, so you can multitask like never before. It comes with 3x USB 2.0 ports, one of which supports always-on USB charging for mobile devices. Therefore, you can charge your tablet or mobile using the dock without your ThinkPad being present. The dock is equipped with 3x USB 3.0 ports for connecting hard drives and other external storage. This ThinkPad docking station also support 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connection and comes with 2x DisplayPort 1.2, 1x DVI-D, 1x HDMI 1.4 and 1x VGA port. The dock comes with a 90W AC adapter which powers both the docking station and the ThinkPad. The dock is driver-free but still delivers crystal-clear video quality thanks to Lenovo technology. It also features 1 x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port for headphone/speaker/microphone connection.
Features and Benefits:
• 3 x USB 2.0, one supports always-on USB charging
• 3 x USB 3.0
• 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, supports enterprise manageability
• 2 x DisplayPort 1.2*
• 1 x DVI-D*
• 1 x HDMI 1.4*
• 1 x VGA*
• 1 x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port
• Driver-free, perfect video quality
• Security Lock conveniently secures both your notebook and your dock to your desk with a single key
• Physical rear alignment for a perfect dock every time
• Smaller desktop footprint vs Series 3 docking stations
• Charges your ThinkPad with an included ThinkPad 90W AC Adapter
*ThinkPad Ultra dock is capable of supporting up to 4k2k(3840x2160)@60Hz via either 1 of 2 DP ports, or supporting dual 4k2k@30Hz via 2 DP ports. The actual video output on the dock is based on system video performance, as the video signal is passing through from system to the Ultra dock.
Some of the video ports have exclusive use and are also dependent on the docked ThinkPad configuration.