|Description||Lenovo ThinkPad L470|
?The processor runs the operating system and all applications. The faster the processor, the faster your programs run, but battery life can be affected.
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-7100U Processor (3M Cache, 2.4GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (3M Cache, 2.5GHz, max. 3.1GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300U Processor (3M Cache, 2.6GHz, max. 3.5GHz), vPro
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
?The display is the screen. Higher resolutions displays allow you to fit more content on the screen at once. IPS displays offer better colour and wider viewing angles.
- 14" HD (1366x768), anti-glare, 220 nits, 500:1 contrast ratio
- 14" FHD (1920x1080), anti-glare, 250 nits, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
Intel HD Graphics 620 in processor only
?Memory, aka RAM, is used to store data temporarily as you are actively working on your laptop. It is not where your data is permanently stored. More memory can help your system run faster, especially if you have a lot of programs open at the same time.
32GB max, DDR4 2400MHz1, dual-channel capable, 2 x SO-DIMM slots
720P HD camera, fixed focus
?Storage is where data, like documents and applications, resides permanently on your computer. Not to be confused with memory, which is only active when the computer is in use. Larger files like media files will need larger storage.
- HDD / SATA 6.0Gb/s, 2.5" wide: 500GB 7200 RPM
- M.2 SSD / SATA 6.0Gb/s: 128GB / 256GB OPAL2
- M.2 SSD / SATA 6.0Gb/s, in WWAN slot as 2nd storage: 128GB
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
339 x 235 x 23.9 mm
Starting at 2.02 kg
6-cell Li-Ion (48Wh)
Up to 14.48 hours (integrated graphics model with 6-cell battery)
6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys
TrackPoint pointing device and buttonless Mylar surface multi-touch touchpad
Swipe style fingerprint reader on keyboard bezel (optional)
HD Audio, Realtek ALC3268 codec / stereo speakers, 1W x 2 / dual array microphone, combo audio/microphone jack
Intel Ethernet Connection
?WiFi or Wireless comes down to B, G, N or AC. The basics are B and G, G being faster than B with more range. AC is the fastest, but N has the furthest range and more frequency options.
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.14, M.2 Card
- 3 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- Mini DisplayPort
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Combo audio/mic
- CS13 docking connector
- 4-in-1 media card reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Smartcard reader (optional)