Lenovo K8 Plus
Lenovo K8 Plus
Pure Power, Dual Focus
The K8 Plus continues Lenovo’s stock Android journey (which had started with the K8 Note) and runs Android in its purest form – bye, bye, bloatware. And that is not all. Also on the K8 Plus are: A dual camera – say hi to great detail, bokeh and depth of field.
Pure Power, Dual Focus
Lenovo K8 PlusFeatures
On the rear of K8 Plus, there’s a 13 Megapixel camera with Purecell Plus sensor, alongside a 5 Megapixel camera with depth sensor. Both have Largan precision lenses. Cameras combine to let you achieve professional bokeh effect photos, with DSLR-quality depth-of-field down to f/0.8. Combined with Imagiq V2 0.8 to 5.6 focal ratio technology, you can achieve stunning images. Simply snap first and select your preferred effffect later. Use Pro Mode for ultimate control over camera settings. The front of the phone features an 8 Megapixel selfie camera with party flash and Pro Mode.
Pure Android Nougat
Enjoy the fluid, responsive experience of pure Android 7.1.1. Lighter and baggage free, it takes an already high-performance operating system to totally different level. Additional features further enhance the superb usability of the K8 Plus.
Inside the K8 Plus resides a real powerhouse of a battery. A huge 4000 mAh juicer to make sure you can go large on your favorite K8 Plus features for up to 48 hours. What’s more, with the included fast charger, you can recharge the battery of your K8 Plus in minutes for hours of entertainment and creativity on the go.
Sleek Ergonomic Design
With its stunning premium metal body, flawless bilateral symmetry and ergonomic curves, the K8 Plus is designed to fit perfectly into your lifestyle. Comes in two ultra-cool colours. Screen protected by tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass.
Dolby Atmos & Theatermax
Enjoy Dolby Atmos® audio from the phone’s built-in speaker or regular headphones. Sound seems to come from all directions, with clarity, richness, power and depth. Exciting your senses by delivering the full impact of entertainment.View crystal clear images on a 5.2-inch Full HD (424 PPI) display, with 450 NIT brightness and smudge-proof 2.5D glass. Or become immersed in the widescreen cinematic experience of TheaterMax. Just add a VR headset1 and view any standard content – movies, games, live cricket, TV shows and more – on a super-size virtual screen. Take complete control over your multimedia. It’s so superior on the K8 Plus, we’ve given you dedicated control over it with Music Key.
Fingerprint & Storage
Giving you security and convenience. Only you can unlock your phone – with just a touch of your finger. Plus, you can make mobile payments3 at participating retailers. You can increase the 32GB storage by adding an optional microSD card – up to 128 GB – into the phone’s slide-out tray. The other two slots are for SIM cards.
Lenovo K8 PlusTech Specs
Lenovo K8 Plus
Specs Lenovo K8 Plus Smartphone Processor Helio P25 2.5GHz octa-core processor Operating SystemAndroid™ 7.1.1, Nougat Dimensions (L x W x T) mm: 147.9 x 73.7 x 8.99 Weight165 g Battery4000 mAh Li-poly, built-in Battery Life
- Active Standby: Up to 401 hours (4G)
- Talk Time: Up to 26 hours (4G)
- Rear: 13 MP + 5 MP dual cameras with dual CCT LED flash
- Front: 8 MP FF front camera with party flash
- Single rear speaker
- Dolby Atmos®
- 3.5 mm jack
- Music Key
- Data: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Speed: LTE 150 Mbps (DL) / 50 Mpbs (UL) CAT4
- 4G Network: FDD LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/ | TDD LTE Band 40
- 3G Network: WCDMA Band 1/5/8
- 2G Network: GSM Band 2/3/5/8
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- VoLTE supported
- Bluetooth® 4.2, A-GPS supported, FM radio
- 13.2cm (5.2) FHD (1080 x 1920), 424PPI
- 2.5D IPS glass, GFF technology
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Venom Black
SIMDual nano SIM + Micro SD (3 slots) Sensors Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, E-compass Security Fingerprint reader Calculator, Calendar, Chrome, Clock, Drive, Duo, Gmail, Maps, Messenger, Photos, Play Movies & TV, Play Music, Play Store, YouTube Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, Skype, OneDrive, OneNote
- Certain features, functionality, and product specifications may be network dependent and subject to additional terms, conditions, and charges. All are subject to change without notice. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Lenovo 2017. All rights reserved.
- All battery life claims are approximate and based on a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors, including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Available user storage is less due to preloaded software, and is subject to change due to software updates.
- MicroSD card sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card. 200 GB is the maximum capacity currently available.
- Connectivity/radio specs are subject to change for different regions.
Lenovo K8 PlusTop Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.