Live Life. Fully Charged.
Discover the Lenovo P2. With its massive 5100 mAh capacity, enjoy up to three days of battery life without stopping to recharge. And thanks to rapid charging, you can power up fast when you need to. Slim and stylish, the vibrant 13.97cm (5.5) Full HD Super AMOLED display is wrapped in a robust, full-metal unibody design. The Lenovo P2 lets you keep going.
Live Life. Fully Charged.
Lenovo P2 SmartphoneFeatures
Power up Fast and Charge Other Devices
The Lenovo P2 works with a 24W rapid charger, giving you 10 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes of charging.3 What’s more, your phone also doubles up as a battery pack for other devices. With a 5100 mAh capacity, there’s plenty of battery life to go around.
Do it All, All at Once
The Lenovo P2 takes performance to another level. With a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 true octa-core 2.0 GHz processor, you have all the power you need. Catch up with friends on Facebook while playing games online, and keep multiple apps open at the same time.
The days of worrying about battery life are over. Now the Lenovo P2 gives you enough battery life to keep up with your busy life as well as a phone that’s super-thin. With its massive 5100 mAh battery packed into a super slim design, the Lenovo P2 gives you the best of both worlds.
Beautifully Crafted, Thoughtfully Designed
Own a phone that feels good in your hands and looks great on your desk. With its rounded corners, ergonomic curved back design, and full-metal unibody design, the Lenovo P2 is easy to pick up—and hard to put down. Choose from finishes in champagne gold or graphite gray.
In a Word, Brilliant
With a 13.97cm (5.5) Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3, videos and gaming will take on a whole new meaning. The Lenovo P2’s Super AMOLED2 screen technology gives you vivid imagery and crystal clear sharpness, without adding bulk or wasting power.
Save Power With a Touch
Your Lenovo P2 features a One-Key power saver, which saves battery life with the flip of a switch. Just slide the exterior button to power down instantly.
The Lenovo P2 smartphone runs Android™ 6.0, Marshmallow—the popular flavor of the world’s most popular mobile operating system. With shortcuts between apps and enhancements that save battery power, it’s more useful than ever.
Never Miss a Moment
Capture that once-in-a-lifetime photo using the 13 MP PDAF rear camera with a Sony sensor and LED flash. Or take better selfies with a 5 MP front camera. Whether you’re shooting HD video or capturing a night out with friends, you get great results even in low light.
Two SIM Cards, One Smartphone
Using different SIM cards for different carriers to save money? Then the Lenovo P2 is the phone for you. With dual nano SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity, you’ll stay connected at fast speeds and never miss a beat.
Store More, Enjoy More
Carry your favorite songs, movies, and photos, all on your phone. There’s plenty of storage already built-in. Plus, you can always add more with a 128 GB microSD card.4 With up to 4 GB* of RAM, the Lenovo P2 also makes sure you have enough memory to enjoy all that fun. *Optional 4 GB RAM; also available 3 GB RAM.
Your Fingerprint, Your Password
Automatically unlock your phone using only your fingerprint. And feel secure with a password that’s as unique as you are.
Lenovo P2 SmartphoneTech Specs
Lenovo P2 Smartphone
Lenovo P2 Smartphone
Specs Lenovo P2 Smartphone ProcessorQualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 true octa-core 2.0 GHz Operating SystemAndroid™ 6.0.1, Marshmallow Dimensions (LxWxT)153 x 76 x 8.3 mm Weight177 g (0.39 Ibs) Battery5100 mAh embedded Battery Life
- Active Standby: Up to 32 days' (4G)
- Talk Time: Up to 78.69 hours' (4G)
- Rear: 13 MP auto-focus allows HD video recording with single LED flash
- Front: 5 MP fixed-focus
Sound1x Speaker, 3.5 mm Jack Ports
- Data: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Speed: LTE 300Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) CAT 6
- 4G Network: TDD LTE Band 38/40
- FDD Band 1/3/4/5/7/8/20/28
- 3G Network: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- 2G Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.1
- A-GPS support: Yes
- Radio: FM radio
- Network information is subject to change for different regions
DisplaySize: 13.97cm (5.5) Full HD (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 Type:10-point Multi-touch Capacitive Color Options:
- Champagne gold
- Graphite gray
SIMDual Nano SIM (Hybrid Slot) SensorsVibration, Gravitation, Proximity, Light, Gyroscope (Accelerator), Magnetometer (e-Compass) Social NetworkingSkype™, Twitter Tools, Productivity, and Daily LifeEvernote, Route 66 Navi + Maps, UC Browser, McAfee SecurityMaps, Hangouts Google, Google+, Play Music, Play Movies, YouTube, Gmail, Books, News & Weather, Photos, Drive, Chrome, Play store
- 1 All battery life claims are approximate and based on a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. 2 AMOLED or active-matrix organic light-emitting diode is a display technology and describes a specific type of thin-film-display technology in which organic compounds form the electroluminescent material. Active matrix refers to the technology behind the addressing of pixels. 3 Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. 4 MicroSD card sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card. 200GB is the maximum capacity currently available. Certain features, functionality, and product specifications may be network dependent and subject to additional terms, conditions, and charges. All are subject to change without notice. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Lenovo 2016. All rights reserved. All battery life claims are approximate and based on a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors, including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Available user storage is less due to preloaded software, and is subject to change due to software updates. MicroSD card sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card. 200 GB is the maximum capacity currently available.
Lenovo P2 SmartphoneTop Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.