|Description||Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 2|
?The processor runs the operating system and all applications. The faster the processor, the faster your programs run, but battery life can be affected.
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Processor (3M Cache, 2.5GHz, max. 3.1GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300U Processor (3M Cache, 2.6GHz, max. 3.5GHz), vPro
- 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7500U Processor (4M Cache, 2.7GHz, max. 3.5GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7600U Processor (4M Cache, 2.8GHz, max. 3.9GHz), vPro
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
?The display is the screen. Higher resolutions displays allow you to fit more content on the screen at once. IPS displays offer better colour and wider viewing angles.
- 14" FHD (1920x1080), glossy, 270 nits, 700:1 contrast ratio, narrow bezel FHD panel (on models with no WWAN only), IPS
- 14” WQHD (2560x1440), glossy, 270 nits, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
Capacitive touch panel, supports 10-finger gesture
|Hinge / mode|
Yoga hinge, 360 degree / Laptop, tent, stand and tablet
ThinkPad Pen Pro
Intel HD Graphics 620 in processor only, supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C; supports 3 x independent displays; max. resolution: 4096x2304@60Hz (USB Type-C), 4096x2160@24Hz (HDMI)
- HDMI to VGA adaptor
- USB-C to VGA adaptor
- USB-C to DisplayPort adaptor
?Memory, aka RAM, is used to store data temporarily as you are actively working on your laptop. It is not where your data is permanently stored. More memory can help your system run faster, especially if you have a lot of programs open at the same time.
8GB / 16GB, LPDDR3 1866MHz, soldered to systemboard
- HD 720p resolution, fixed focus
- IR camera and HD 720p camera (option is available on models with narrow bezel FHD panel only)
?Storage is where data, like documents and applications, resides permanently on your computer. Not to be confused with memory, which is only active when the computer is in use. Larger files like media files will need larger storage.
- M.2 SSD / SATA 6.0Gb/s: 128GB
- M.2 SSD / PCIe NVMe: 256GB OPAL2 / 512GB OPAL2 / 1TB OPAL2
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||FHD/WQHD: 333 x 229 x 17.05 mm|
|Weight||FHD/WQHD: 1.42 kg|
4-cell integrated battery (56Wh)
- FHD: up to 15 hours
- WQHD: up to 14 hours
- 45W Type-C
- 65W USB Type-C (support Rapid Charge)
6-row, multimedia Fn keys, spill-resistant, wave keyboard, backlit
TrackPoint® pointing device and multi-touch with 3+2 buttons click pad
Touch style fingerprint reader on keyboard bezel
HD Audio, Dolby® Audio Premium / stereo speakers, 2W x 2 / dual array microphone, combo audio/microphone jack
Gigabit Ethernet via Ethernet (RJ-45) adaptor
?WiFi or Wireless comes down to B, G, N or AC. The basics are B and G, G being faster than B with more range. AC is the fastest, but N has the furthest range and more frequency options.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.1, M.2 Card
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18265, 2x2, WiGig™ + Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.1, M.2 Card (available only on models configured with vPro processor, QHD display, and 720p HD camera; no longer available on Silver X1 Yoga Gen 2).
Sierra EM 7430 (optional)
|SIM card slot|
Micro-SIM card slot (models with 4G card only)
- 2 x Intel Thunderbolt 3
- 3 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- microSIM (models with 4G card only)
Optional, exclusive with WWAN (available only on model configured with Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18265)