|Description||Lenovo ThinkPad E470|
?The processor runs the operating system and all applications. The faster the processor, the faster your programs run, but battery life can be affected.
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-7100U Processor (3M Cache, 2.40 GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (3M Cache, 2.5 GHz, 3.1 GHz max)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7500U Processor (4M Cache, 2.7 GHz, 3.5 GHz max)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
?The display is the screen. Higher resolutions displays allow you to fit more content on the screen at once. IPS displays offer better colour and wider viewing angles.
- 14" HD (1366 x 768), anti-glare, 220 nits, 400:1 contrast ratio
- 14" FHD (1920 x 1080), anti-glare, IPS, 250 nits, 400:1 contrast ratio
Intel HD Graphics in processor only, or NVIDIA GeForce 940MX 2GB DDR3 graphics, digital monitor support via HDMI, supports dual independent displays; max. resolution: 1920x1080 (HDMI) @60Hz
?Memory, aka RAM, is used to store data temporarily as you are actively working on your laptop. It is not where your data is permanently stored. More memory can help your system run faster, especially if you have a lot of programs open at the same time.
32GB max, PC4-19200 2400MHz* DDR4, non-parity, dual-channel capable, 2 x 260-pin SO-DIMM sockets
*System clocks down for processors with lower memory controller
Integrated HD 720p, fixed focus
?Storage is where data, like documents and applications, resides permanently on your computer. Not to be confused with memory, which is only active when the computer is in use. Larger files like media files will need larger storage.
- HDD / SATA 6.0Gb/s: 500 GB 7200 RPM / 1 TB 5400 RPM
- SSD / SATA 6.0Gb/s: 256 GB OPAL2
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
339 mm x 242 mm x 23.7 mm
Starting at 1.87 kg
- 3-cell Li-Polymer (45 Wh)
- 6-cell Li-Polymer (45 Wh)
Up to 8.4 hours
45W / 65W
6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys
TrackPoint® pointing device and multi-touch with 3+2 buttons click pad
HD Audio, Conexant® CX11852 codec, Dolby® Audio™ Premium / stereo speakers, 2W x 2 / dual array microphone, combo audio/mic jack
Gigabit Ethernet Connection
?WiFi or Wireless comes down to B, G, N or AC. The basics are B and G, G being faster than B with more range. AC is the fastest, but N has the furthest range and more frequency options.
- ThinkPad Dual Band Wireless-AC (2x2 WiFi, 802.11ac) with Bluetooth 4.1
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 (2x2 WiFi, 802.11ac) with Bluetooth 4.1
- 2 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 4-in-1 card reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Combo audio/microphone jack
- Ethernet (RJ45)
|Preload (only some listed)|
Lenovo™ Companion, Lenovo™ Settings 3.0, Microsoft Office preloaded ( purchase a product key to activate), McAfee® (30-day subscription)