|Description||ThinkPad 13 Gen 2|
?The processor runs the operating system and all applications. The faster the processor, the faster your programs run, but battery life can be affected.
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-7100U Processor (3M Cache, 2.4GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (3M Cache, 2.5GHz, max. 3.1GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
?The display is the screen. Higher resolutions displays allow you to fit more content on the screen at once. IPS displays offer better colour and wider viewing angles.
- 13.3" HD (1366x768), anti-glare, 250 nits, 500:1 contrast ratio
- 13.3" FHD (1920x1080), anti-glare, 250 nits, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
Intel HD Graphics 620 in processor only; supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C; supports 3 x independent displays; max. resolution: 1920x1080 @60Hz (HDMI), 3840x2160 @60Hz (USB Type-C)
?Memory, aka RAM, is used to store data temporarily as you are actively working on your laptop. It is not where your data is permanently stored. More memory can help your system run faster, especially if you have a lot of programs open at the same time.
16GB max, DDR4 2133MHz, 2 x SO-DIMM sockets
HD 720p resolution, low light sensitive, fixed focus
?Storage is where data, like documents and applications, resides permanently on your computer. Not to be confused with memory, which is only active when the computer is in use. Larger files like media files will need larger storage.
- M.2 SSD / SATA 6.0Gb/s: 128GB / 256GB OPAL2
- M.2 SSD / PCIe NVMe: 256GB OPAL2 (coming soon)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
322.4 x 222.8 x 19.8 mm
Starting at 1.44 kg
Integrated 3-cell Li-Polymer (42Wh) battery
Up to 14.56 hours
6-row, multimedia Fn keys, optional LED backlight
TrackPoint® pointing device and buttonless Mylar surface multi-touch touchpad
Swipe style fingerprint reader on palm rest (optional)
HD Audio, Realtek® ALC3268 codec / stereo speakers, 2W x 2 / dual array microphone, combo audio/microphone jack
?WiFi or Wireless comes down to B, G, N or AC. The basics are B and G, G being faster than B with more range. AC is the fastest, but N has the furthest range and more frequency options.
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.13, M.2 Card
- 1 x USB Type-C
- 3 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- Ethernet (Mini RJ45)
- Combo audio/mic
- Lenovo OneLink+ connector
- 4-in-1 reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
Lenovo Companion, Lenovo Setting, Microsoft Office preloaded (purchase a product key to activate)