TINY, SIMPLE, PRODUCTIVE.
The entry-level M53 will bring your enterprise productivity, reliability, and manageability – with features like PC Cloud Manager 3.0 and environmental certification, to name a few – in a surprisingly tiny package. Configure with a ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 23 to bring you a clean cabling and effortless setup, for a modular all-in-one experience.
ThinkCentre M53 TinyReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkCentre M53 TinyAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
ThinkCentre M53 TinyFeatures
TinyOur tiny desktops were the first 1L desktop in the industry. Now we've improved upon the compact design to create a modular all-in-one desktop PC, with simple setup and enhanced security. Slots into the built-in housing at the back of ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 23 (optional), the M53 Tiny-in-One brings you a clean cabling and effortless setup, providing reliable, enterprise-level performance that you can depend on.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics, resulting in long desktop life. Choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities, so you don’t have to worry about business continuity.
USB Power and BlockingM53, when not slotted into the back to ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 23, includes an always-on USB port with Rapid Charge, so you can charge your devices without having to power on your PC. Also, Smart USB Protection means you can block external storage devices, allowing only keyboard or mouse peripherals and protecting your valuable data.
Three-Year Stable Chassis DesignThe M53 desktop provides stability for long-term deployments to help reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs, ensuring savings for your business.
Optional Wireless ExperienceThe advanced antenna design provides better signal reception and faster performance from your wireless connection.
PC Cloud Manager 3.0Keep your PC fleet healthy and green as you effortlessly monitor and manage your desktop's health and power consumption.
Lenovo Solution CenterLenovo Solution Center provides access to a simplified dashboard that reflects total system health. This hardware diagnostic tool allows quick access to frequently used system management tools, including backup and restore, antivirus and firewall settings, system/software updates, internet connections, and service and support. Drastically speed migration time with ThinkVantage System Migration Assistant. Spend less time manually searching for drivers and software updates with ThinkVantage System Update.
Green LeadershipCertifications like ENERGY STAR and EPEAT® Gold mean you'll save money with a more energy-efficient PC. Plus, you can use Desktop Power Manager to customize your power settings and balance power consumption with system performance, helping the planet and your bottom line.
- Tech Specs
ThinkCentre M53 TinyTech Specs
DESCRIPTION THINKCENTRE M53 TINY DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Celeron® Processor J1800 (1M Cache, 2.41GHz, up to 2.58GHz burst frequency)
- Intel Pentium Processor J2900 (2M Cache, 2.41GHz, up to 2.66GHz burst frequency)
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64 preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64
Form factorTiny desktop, slots into the back of an optional ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One (TIO) 23 (10DQPAR6AU) Onboard SATA1 x SATA 3.0Gb/s controller, 1 x connector on planar Hard drive
- 2.5" SATA, 6.0Gb/s, 500GB 7200 rpm
- 2.5" SATA, 6.0Gb/s, 128GB or 256GB SSD
Media readerNone Chassis Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Tiny only: 179 x 182 x 34.5 mm
- With TIO 23: 563 x 250 x 410.14 - 520.14 mm
- Tiny only: starting at 1.3 kg
- With TIO 23: starting at 8.3kg
Power supply65W, autosensing, 88% PSU KeyboardLenovo® Slim USB Keyboard (USB connector), black, Lenovo logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC283 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1.5 watt) Wireless (optional)
- 11b/g/n wireless, PCIe Half Mini Card, Realtek RTL8723BE, WiFi + Bluetooth® 4.0 combo adapter, 1x1
- 11b/g/n wireless, PCIe Half Mini card, Intel Wireless-N 7260, WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0 combo, 2x2
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port, Realtek RTL8111GN, Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel System-on-Chip (SoC) platform Security chipNone Physical securityKensington® Slot (use optional cable lock to lock Tiny and optional ODD box with TIO 23 together) Front ports
- 1 x USB 3.0 (Always On)
- 1 x USB 2.0
- Microphone (stereo)
- Headphone / mic combo jack (stereo)
- 3 x USB 2.0 (1 x USB 2.0 occupied by optional TIO 23)
- Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Display Port (occupied by optional TIO 23) Optional port (serial or USB 2.0)
Graphics Dongle (optional)
- Display Port to DVI Video Adapter Converter
- Display Port to HDMI monitor cable
OPTIONALTINY + TIO MONITOR2 TIO 2323” (1920x1080), anti-glare, 250 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1000:1 contrast ratio, detachable stand (35° back & -5° tilt; 4.3” lift; +/- 45° swivel), work as standalone monitor via DP-in connector Optical driveThinkCentre Tiny-In-One Super Burner (4XA0H03972) OPTIONALTINY ONLY Optical driveExternal Optical Box with Slim DVD Burner, 12.7mm high, tray-in, via USB I/O boxExternal I/O box, extends 4 x USB 2.0 (2 x front, 2 x rear), 1 x serial, and 2 x PS/2 (for keyboard and mouse), via USB 2.0 port Floor standSystem floor stand for vertical orientation VESA mountVESA mount bracket kit, supports VESA 75mm and 100mm
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
- 1 System automatically clocks down for processors with1333MHz memory controller
- 2 ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 23 is a clean, clutter-free, compact solution with easy two-step setup for mass deployment. The optional 23" monitor, offering a full All-in-One experience when an Tiny desktop slots into the back of TIO 23, offering a clean cabling and effortless setup.