Lenovo Cloud Solutions for Microsoft
Quickly deploy IT solutions and applications, respond faster to emerging opportunities with Cloud solutions from Lenovo and Microsoft. When combined with Lenovo’s comprehensive suite of services -- the industry’s top-rated systems from Lenovo with advanced capabilities of Microsoft Hyper-V -- the Lenovo Cloud offerings for Microsoft Hyper-V enables you to take the guess-work out of Cloud.
Lenovo ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack
ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack is a simplified, integrated, turnkey hybrid cloud solution for delivering Azure consistent services from your own data center. Engineered on industry-leading stable, resilient, and high performing software-defined infrastructure, it provides a world-class foundation for transforming data center resources into consistent hybrid cloud services. Take the complexity out of hybrid cloud and accelerate DevOps agility with Lenovo ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Lenovo ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack, a simplified and integrated hybrid cloud solution
- Microsoft Azure Stack: Delivering cloud infrastructure as Integrated Systems
- Growing the Azure Ecosystem with Microsoft Azure Stack
Lenovo Cloud Design for Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct
The Lenovo Cloud Validated Design for Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct is focused on bringing cloud based storage solutions to Microsoft Hyper-V workloads and Microsoft SQL database workloads. As the high demand for storage continues to accelerate for enterprises in recent years, Lenovo and Microsoft have teamed up to craft a scalable software-defined storage solution. This offering leverages the advanced feature set of Windows Server 2016, the flexibility of the Lenovo System x3650 M5 high performance rack server and speed of the Lenovo RackSwitch switches to provide enterprises with scalable turnkey solutions. This validated design provides a solid foundation for customers looking to consolidate both storage and compute capabilities on a single hardware platform, or for those enterprises that wish to have distinct storage and compute environments.
- Design Brief: Lenovo Cloud Validated Design for Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct
- Reference Architecture: Lenovo Cloud Validated Design for Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct
- Deployment Guide: Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct Deployment Guide
Lenovo Configuration for Microsoft Edge Cloud
The Lenovo Configuration for Microsoft Edge Cloud is ideal for businesses that can benefit from deploying Microsoft Hyper-V supported workloads within a private cloud environment for remote offices and branch offices. This highly flexible configuration enables remote cloud and application management which is ideal for small offices, retail locations and government offices. Also included in this solution is the ability to integrate with the Microsoft Azure public cloud and bring this expansive catalog of services to the office on a full-time basis or burst to this public cloud on a seasonal basis as business requires. This offering, which leverages the cost effective and highly flexibility Lenovo System x3650 M5 rack server, may be deployed on a single server for simplicity or on two servers for high availability. This configuration:
- Reduces hardware acquisition & maintenance costs
- Reduces cost of on-site IT staff
- Scales IT resources on demand
- Standardizes on-premise hardware across multiple locations
- Configuration Brief: Lenovo Configuration for Microsoft Edge Cloud
Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft Hyper-V on System x3650 M5
The Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft® Hyper-V® on Lenovo System x3650 M5 provides leading performance for a wide spectrum of virtualized workloads and can be used to maximize compute performance for demanding applications. At the core of this configuration resides the Lenovo x3650 M5 server. This server delivers the performance and reliability required for business-critical cloud infrastructure.
- Configuration Brief: Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft Hyper-V on System x3650 M5
Lenovo Cloud Design for Microsoft Hyper-V on Flex System
The Lenovo Cloud Validated Design for Microsoft® Hyper-V® on Flex System provides a graceful transition for small- and mid-sized businesses from a completely virtualized environment to a private in-house and/or public cloud. This design enables a seamless pathway to move from virtualization to a private cloud on a Flex System platform that has been validated by the Microsoft Fast Track program. Built on Lenovo Flex System servers this validated design is designed to be affordable, reliable, and highly available.
- Design Brief: Lenovo Cloud Validated Design for Microsoft Hyper-V on Flex System
- Reference Architecture: Lenovo Cloud Validated Design for Microsoft Hyper-V on Flex System
Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft Hyper-V on System x3850 X6
The Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft® Hyper-V® on Lenovo System x3850 X6 provides leading performance for analytical workloads and can be used to maximize compute performance for demanding applications. Lenovo x3850 X6 servers provide modularity and scalability in a system designed for high performance.
- Configuration Brief: Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft Hyper-V on System x3850 X6