Add another item
ThinkPad T540p | 15.6" High Performance Laptop
ThinkPad T540p | 15.6" High Performance Laptop
15.6" BUSINESS LAPTOP
Performance, efficiency and durability make the T540p the corporate laptop workhorse that sets the performance benchmark. With its award winning keyboard, up to 15.5" 3K (2880 x 1620) anti-glare display with IPS technology, and ultra long battery life the T540p will be with you every step of the way, wherever your business takes you.
ThinkPad T540p | 15.6" High Performance LaptopReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad T540p | 15.6" High Performance LaptopAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
ThinkPad T540p | 15.6" High Performance LaptopFeatures
4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors4th generation Intel® Core™ processors deliver the performance to increase productivity for your business. Devices turn on in an instant and are always up-to-date. You can multitask quickly and move effortlessly between applications, collaborate wirelessly in a high quality video conference — all with the convenience of longer battery life. Plus, you can guard against identity theft and ensure safe access to your network with built-in security features. In fact, the only thing more amazing than an Intel Core processor-based PC is what your users will do with it.
Windows 8.1Select a model with the new Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.1 Pro to enjoy the best of both work and play.
Precision Keyboard Enhanced for Windows 8.1Full-sized and spill-resistant, the ergonomic thinkpad keyboard is renowned for its array of keys, excellent feel and TrackPoint® pointing. Optimised for Windows 8.1 with convenient multimedia buttons and immediate access to view apps, it has LED status indicators and function-lock capability. With a larger, smooth trackpad and 5-point click integration—indicated by subtle bumps and stripes, the keyboard can be configured multiple ways, while the optional backlight makes working in the dark effortless.
HD, FHD or 3K IPS DisplayThe powerful 15.6" HD, FHD and 3K IPS display options deliver bright, crisp visuals and a wide viewing range. Anti-glare technology makes the screen comfortable to look at even over the long haul.
Optional 3G/4G connectivityConnecting to 3G/4G wireless networks is simple with easy-to-use Lenovo Access Connection tool.
NVIDIA GeForce GraphicsWith the NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 730M graphics processor, you are assured of a richer visual and faster gaming experience. You can also preview/create HD video up to 4x faster and perfect/share photos in less than half the time.
Ultradurable and MIL-SPEC TestedThe t540p meets eight US military-spec tests for ruggedness, durability, and quality: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust. In addition, innovative roll-cage technology, a carbon fibre top and a light-weight magnesium bottom add extra strength and rigidity.
1TB Storage and USB 3.0Store up to 1TB of data locally and transfer data ten times faster with a choice of four USB 3.0 ports
Dolby Advanced Audio v2A suite of audio technology from Dolby delivers a crisp, clear cinematic surround sound for music, movies, games, and more. Hear every detail clearly and experience the full impact of your entertainment anywhere.
VGA PortA VGA port for projector connections in conference rooms is still a business must-have, and a native VGA means no dongles to buy/lose/replace.
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad T540p | 15.6" High Performance LaptopTech Specs
Description ThinkPad T540p Laptop Processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-4210M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.20 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4300M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4340M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4600M Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4710MQ Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4810MQ Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4910MQ Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- 15.6" HD (1366x768), anti-glare, 220 nits, 400:1 contrast ratio
- 15.6" FHD (1920x1080), anti-glare, 300 nits, 500:1 contrast ratio
- 15.5" 3K (2880x1620), anti-glare, 350 nits, 1000:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- Intel® HD Graphics 4600 in processor only, or
- Intel® HD Graphics 4600 in processor and NVIDIA GeForce® GT 730M with Optimus™ technology (1GB), supports external analogue monitor via VGA and digital monitor via Mini DisplayPort; supports three independent displays; max. resolution: 1920x1200@60Hz (VGA); 3840x2160@60Hz (DisplayPort via Mini DP cable)
Memory16GB max (2 SO-DIMM slots), PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L, non-parity, dual-channel capable WebcamIntegrated 720p HD Camera Storage
- 500GB 7200 RPM
- 1TB 5400 RPM
- 128GB SSD SATA3
- 256GB SSD SATA3 eDRIVE
- 512GB SSD SATA3
- 16GB M.2 SSD, via M.2 Card slot, exclusive with WWAN card
Optical DriveDVD +/-RW MultiBurner Dimensions (W X D X H)
- HD: 376.6 x 248.1 x 29.9-33.9 mm
- FHD/3K: 376.6 x 248.1 x 27.9-29.5 mm
- 6-cell, integrated: starting at 2.41kg
- 6-cell, optimus: starting at 2.46kg
- 9-cell, integrated: starting at 2.56kg
- 9-cell, optimus: starting at 2.63kg
- 6-cell Li-Ion battery - 57+ (56Wh)
- 9-cell Li-Ion battery - 57++ (99.9Wh)
- 6-cell, Integrated: 7 hours
- 6-cell, optimus: 6.2 hours
- 9-cell, Integrated: 12.5 hours
- 9-cell, optimus: 11 hours
AC adaptor60W, 90W, or 135W KeyboardThinkPad® Precision Keyboard with NumberPad, optional backlit keyboard UltraNav™TrackPoint® pointing device and 5-button Mylar surface touchpad Fingerprint readerOptional Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC3232 codec, Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2 / stereo speakers, 1W x 2 / dual array microphone, combo audio/microphone jack Wireless LANIntel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless WAN (optional)
- Wireless WAN upgradable
- Ericsson N5321 Mobile Broadband HSPA+
- Sierra Wireless EM7355 (mutually exclusive with M.2 SSD)
NFCNear Field Communication (optional) Ports
1 Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0 (1 x Always On)
- 1 x ExpressCard/34
- Smart Card reader (optional)
- 1 x combo audio/microphone jack
- 1 x Ethernet (RJ45)
- 4-in-1 card reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- 1 x Dock connector
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort
- 1 x security keyhole
Specifications may vary
Accessories & Services
ThinkPad T540p | 15.6" High Performance LaptopAccessories & Services
- Web Price:
The new and stylish ThinkPad Precision Mouse is the perfect color option to accompany your system and other accessories. Specifically, The ThinkPad Precision Mouse was designed to match the new ThinkPad laptops and ThinkPad OneLink docks. This mouse includes a sleek design and precise control features that not only enhance your office performance but also provide an excellent option for those mobile users on the go.New blue optical tracking technology enhances your control through precision performance that operates on almost any surface. This and other features provided to you at a wonderful price.Additional Lenovo Mouse Suite software provides enhanced functionality in addition to enabling users to configure buttons and the scroll wheel to take advantage of new Windows 8 functions and shortcuts. Available in multiple colors: Midnight Black, Heatwave Red, Frost Silver and Graphite Black.Size designed that balances ergonomics with comfort and portability.Exclusively contoured for both right and left-handed usage with soft touch finish for all-day use.1200 dpi which can be adjusted by system native pointer options.4-way scroll wheel which also works as button and function can be changed via Mouse Suite.2.4GHz wireless technology.Micro-size USB receiver stores neatly inside the mouse for travel.Includes two high-capacity AA battery.Battery life indicator.Battery life over 9 months.Blue optical sensor.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but itÃs still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)