Add another item
ThinkPad Helix Convertible Ultrabook
ThinkPad Helix Convertible Ultrabook
THE MOST COMPLETE BUSINESS 2-IN-1 PC.
The 11.6" thinkpad Helix gives you the purposeful design, trusted quality, and relentless innovation you’ve come to expect from any thinkpad PC. Whether you use it in Tablet, Laptop, or Desktop Mode, this brilliantly engineered device offers a seamless user experience and sets a new standard for 2-in-1 computing
ThinkPad Helix Convertible UltrabookReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad Helix Convertible UltrabookAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
ThinkPad Helix Convertible UltrabookFeatures
Intel® Core™ M and Intel® Core™ M vPro™ ProcessorsThese processors deliver the performance to increase productivity for your business. Devices turn on in an instant and are always up-to-date. You can multitask quickly, move effortlessly between applications, and collaborate wirelessly in a high quality videoconference — all with the convenience of longer battery life. Plus, you can guard against identity theft and ensure safe access to your network with built-in security features. In fact, the only thing more amazing than an Intel Core processor-based PC, is what you will do with it.
Windows 8.1Built for business. Built for life. The new Windows brings together everything you do across all your devices — whether at home, at work, or on the go. With Windows 8.1 Pro, you get everything in Windows 8.1, plus enhanced security features like trusted boot, improved biometric support, backup to SkyDrive, anti-malware, device encryption, and remote business data removal, as well as simplified technology like tap to print, auto-triggered VPN, SkyDrive integration, and more.
2-in-1 Form FactorUse your helix as a Tablet or snap it into an external keyboard to use it as a fully capable Laptop PC. Should you want to use it as a Desktop, simply attach it to a dock for use with a larger monitor, full-sized mouse and keyboard, etc. Get adaptability on your terms.
Full HD (1920x1080), 370-Nit Display With IPS TechnologyThe helix’s stunning display uses in-plane switching (IPS) technology for high brightness, vivid colors, and nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
Long Battery LifeDo a full day of work — and then some — on a single charge. The helix’s battery lasts for up to eight hours in Tablet Mode.
Digitizer Pen SupportIn all five modes, the digitizer pen performs capacitive touchscreen functions — swipe, drag, open, click — with precise control, and converts your handwriting into digital text. It provides a natural, fluid writing experience and lets you take notes, sign documents, annotate PDFs, and more.
Advanced Security/Manageability FeaturesIntel® vPro™ technology makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving — manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world. Other features that help make the helix a secure, enterprise-ready business tool, configure your thinkpad helix to, include software and hardware TPM, fingerprint support, and SmartCard support.
Substantial StorageWith up to 256GB storage, the thinkpad helix has plenty of space for all of your important files, videos, photos, and presentations.
Dual Cameras2MP front-facing HD webcam for crystal-clear video conferencing~ 5MP HD AF rear-facing camera with 30 fps video recording.
Ultraportable, Yet DurableWith weights ranging from 822g (tablet only) to 1.72kg (tablet plus Ultrabook Pro Keyboard), and thicknesses ranging from 9.6mm (tablet) to 25.4mm (tablet plus Ultrabook Keyboard), the helix is ultraportable in any configuration, and perfect for doers on the go. Yet robust materials like aluminum and Gorilla Glass, plus eight MIL-SPEC tests, ensure this is one tough, durable device.
Full Accessory EcosystemGet the most out of your helix device with a complete ecosystem of accessories, designed to optimise and protect your investment and boost productivity, from the Ultrabook and Ultrabook Pro Keyboards, to the thinkpad Tablet Dock, to the Quickshot Cover, to the Digitizer Pen.
Connectivity OptionsGet online wherever you are, thanks to 802.11 a/c WiFi and optional connectivity features like broadband 4G/3G and near field communications with wireless display support, so your helix will have no trouble communicating with other devices.
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad Helix Convertible UltrabookTech Specs
Description thinkpad HELIX 2nd GEN CONVERTIBLE LAPTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ M-5Y10c Processor (4M Cache, 0.8GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (2.0GHz)
- Intel Core M-5Y71 Processor (4M Cache, 1.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (2.9GHz), Intel vPro™ Technology
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Display11.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS, VibrantView (glossy) display with infinity Corning® Gorilla® Glass, 370 nits, 800:1 contrast ratio, WideView (170° viewing), multitouch screen
- ActivePen Capable
- Digital Pen Capable1
- thinkpad Tablet Active Pen
- Wacom® digitizer pen
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 5300 in processor, supports external digital monitor via micro HDMI; supports dual independent display; max. resolution: 1920x1080@60Hz (micro HDMI) Memory4GB or 8GB max, 1600MHz DDR3L, soldered to systemboard, no socket Webcam
- Front: 2.0-megapixel, 1080p resolution, fixed focus
- Rear: 5.0-megapixel, 1080p resolution, auto focus
- 128GB M.2 SSD eDrive
- 256GB M.2 SSD eDrive Opal capable
Optical driveNone Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Tablet only: 301.1 x 192.5 x 9.6 mm
- Tablet with Smart Card reader: 301.1 x 192.5 x 19.4 mm
- Tablet only (Digitizer): 822g
- Tablet only, with Smart Card reader: 855g
- Ultrabook Keyboard: 560g
- Ultrabook Pro Keyboard1: 900g
Case colourGraphite Black Case materialPC/ABS and Aluminum BatteryIntegrated Lithium Polymer 2-cell (35Wh) Battery life2
- Up to 8 hours
- Up to 12 hours with Ultrabook Pro Keyboard1
AC adaptor36W Keyboard
- thinkpad Ultrabook Keyboard: (Mechanical keyboard) 6-row, touchpad with 2 integrated buttons, USB 2.0, pen holder
- thinkpad Ultrabook Pro Keyboard1: (Battery keyboard) 6-row, TrackPoint® pointing device, multitouch with 3+2 buttons click pad, security keyhole, USB 3.0, mini DisplayPort, integrated 4-cell battery (26Wh), 36W AC adaptor
Fingerprint readerOptional Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC286-VC codec, stereo speakers, 0.7 watt x 2 / digital microphones, combo audio/mic jack EthernetUSB 3.0 Ethernet Adaptor Wireless LANIntel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (2x2, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth® 4.0 Wireless WAN (optional)
- Ericsson N5321 Mobile Broadband HSPA+
- Sierra EM7345, 4G LTE/HSPA/GSM/GPRS/EDGE, GPS
SIM cardNone NFCNear Field Communication (optional) Smart CoverQuickshot cover (optional) Ports
- USB 3.0 (AlwaysOn)
- Micro SD
- Smart Card reader (optional)
- combo audio/microphone jack
- Micro HDMI
- Micro-SIM card tray (for 3G/4G configured model)
- Dock Connector
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
2 Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
Accessories & Services
ThinkPad Helix Convertible UltrabookAccessories & Services
- Web Price:
The ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook Keyboard is a thin, mechanical keyboard that provides the optimal mobile typing experience.Connected through a custom hinge, the tablet rests at the ideal viewing angle for maximum productivity.A built-in ClickPad provides a tactile way for users to manage and use legacy office programs and other applications. Built-in ClickPadClassic ThinkPad keyboard qualityStorage slot for digitiser penCustom fit for ThinkPad Helix Tablet
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but itÃs still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)