CUTTING-EDGE COMPUTING FOR LARGE ENTERPRISE
Powered for productivity, the ThinkCentre M93p family is a great choice for large organisations that need the utmost in reliability, power, and data security. The M93p boasts all of the cutting-edge features of the M93, as well as Intel® vPro™ technology for efficient enterprise-level manageability.
M93p TOWERReviewsCustomer Reviews for M93p TOWERAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
Mini TowerTower desktops provide the ultimate performance with full-featured scalability, yet weighing not more than 11.2 kg.
Platform StabilityThe M93p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor DisplayMaximise productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors, or four via Mosaic Mode (requires second optional DisplayPort connector). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
Solid Security & ManageabilityM93p desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorised use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M93p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorised access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management TechnologyThe M93p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Tool-Less ExpandabilityUpgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when applied across multiple desktops.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimised settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
- Tech Specs
M93p TOWERTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE M93P MINI TOWER DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-4590 Processor (6M Cache, 3.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.7GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4790 Processor (8M Cache, 3.6GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 4600 in processor, uses main memory, DirectX® 11, 1 x VGA, 2 x DisplayPort™, supports three independent display, works along with discrete graphics to support up to five independent monitors; max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort); 1920x1200@60Hz (VGA, Reduced Blanking) Discrete graphics (optional)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 620, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort, max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, max. resolution: 1920x1080@60Hz (HDMI); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
- AMD Radeon HD 7450, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x DVI-I (includes DVI-to-VGA dongle), 1 x DisplayPort, max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort, DVI-I)
- AMD Radeon HD 8570, 2GB, PCI Express 3.0 x16 adapter (8x elec), 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, max. resolution: 4096x2160@24Hz (HDMI); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
Memory32GB max, UDIMM, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3, 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets SATA controllerSerial ATA, SATA 6.0Gb/s support, integrated in chipset, RAID 0/1 support Onboard SATA2 x SATA cables (each 1-drop to device), 3 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors, 1 x eSATA (SATA 6.0Gb/s) connector Storage
- 3.5" SATA: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, up to 2TB
- 2.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 5400 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 500GB
- 3.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 1TB
- 2.5" SSD: SATA 6.0Gb/s, OPAL-capable on selected models, up to 256GB
Optical driveSuper Multi-Burner DL DVD±RW SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive Media reader (optional)29-in-1 media reader, or additional 2 x rear USB 2.0 ports Chassis dimensions (W x D x H)175 x 442.3 x 414.5 mm Weight11.2kg (max configuration) Floor standNone Power supply280W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardPreferred Pro USB Keyboard (USB connector), Lenovo® logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1.5 watt) Wireless (optional)
- Realtek RTL8723BE (1x1, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Realtek RTL8192 (2x2, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (2x2. 802.11 a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM4352 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port, Intel I217-LM (Clarkville), Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel Q87 Express Chipset Security chipTrusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant) Physical securityPadlock Loop, Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional), Computrace Support, Kensington Slot Front ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0 (optional)
- Microphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- Headphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Serial (9-pin)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Stereo audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- 2 x DisplayPort
- Optional 2nd serial (9-pin)
- Optional parallel (25-pin)
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- Optional eSATA Port Cable
BayInternal bay: 2 x 3.5". External bay: 2 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5" Expansion slots
- Slot 1: half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x16 (75w max)
- Slot 2: half-length, full-height, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 3: half-length, full-height, PCIe 2.0 x1 (x4 elec, 75w max)
- Slot 4: half-length, full-height, 32-bit PCI 2.3
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
- Web Price:
- After Instant Savings:
inc. GST & delivery
You can add accessories to your system after adding it to the cart.