Big on Performance, Low on Maintenance
Big on Performance, Low on Maintenance
V520 Tower Features
Smaller Size, Bigger Statement
The V520 desktop comes in a 15L chassis, which is 25% smaller than a traditional tower but with the same storage capacity. That means a space-saving system that frees up valuable room on your desk.
Even the Small Things Count
With forward-facing USB ports (4 x USB 3.0), the V520 lets you connect other devices for charging or transferring data, quickly and easily.
A Companion By Any Other Name
The V520 tower includes the Lenovo Companion app, your one-stop guide to maximising system performance. This app ensures that your PC remains current on critical updates, while also providing key system information like serial number, user guides, and warranty details in one convenient location. Lenovo Companion also offers insight and advice from Lenovo experts via tutorials, articles, and the latest tech news.
Go Green, Save Green
The V520 is engineered for energy efficiency. Thanks to Energy Star 6.1 and GREENGUARD® certifications, power consumption is reduced, which translates to cost savings for your business.
More Powerful Than a Speeding Locomotive
With the responsiveness and efficiency of 7th generation Intel® Core™ processors, you can switch effortlessly between your favorite apps—increasing your productivity or creativity levels along the way.
If It Ran Any Faster, It Might Win a Marathon
The V520 comes with the option of the latest in Solid State Drive (SSD) technology, PCIe SSD. Compared to regular hard drives and SSDs, PCIe enhances performance and runs everything faster—including booting up, running apps, and transferring files.
Hang Would-Be Data Thieves Out to Dry
With Smart USB Protection, you can prevent sensitive data from leaking and ensure that nothing malicious enters your system or network through USB ports. You can even restrict port access, while still allowing use of the keyboard and mouse.
Peace of Mind Hardwired-In
Every V520 tower includes Trusted Platform Module—or TPM, hardwired-in. The international standard for securing hardware, TPM delivers extra peace of mind should your PC ever fall into the wrong hands or should someone try to tamper with it.
V520 Tower ReviewsCustomer Reviews for V520 Tower
V520 Tower Tech Specs
Description Lenovo V520 Tower Processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-7100 Processor (3M Cache, 3.9GHz)
- Intel Core i5-7400 Processor (6M Cache, 3.0GHz, max 3.5GHz)
- Intel Core i7-7700 Processor (8M Cache, 3.6GHz, max 4.2GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Intel HD Graphics in processor, uses main memory, 1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI, supports three independent displays, works along with discrete graphics to support more displays; Max resolution: 4096x2304 (DP)@60Hz; 4096x2160 (HDMI)@24Hz; 1920x1080 (VGA)@75Hz
- Some: NVIDIA Geforce GT 730, DirectX 12, 2GB, 2 x DisplayPort; Max resolution: 3840x2160 (DisplayPort)@60Hz
Memory32GB max, UDIMM, DDR4 2400*, 2 x 288-pin DIMM sockets, non-ECC, dual-channel capable
*System automatically clocks down for processors with lower memory controller
- Some: Hard drive / SATA 6.0Gb/s, 3.5": 1TB 7200rpm
- Some: M.2 Solid State Drive (SSD) / PCIe NVMe, PCIe 3.0 x 4, 32Gb/s: 128GB / 256GB
Optical driveSlim DVD-Burner (DV±RW), SATA 1.5Gb/s (optional) Onboard SATA3 x onboard SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors (for HDD/SSD and ODD) Media reader7-in-1 media reader (optional) Chassis Dimensions (W x D x H)145 x 293.2 x 366 mm, 15L WeightStarting at 5.65 kg Power supply180W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardLenovo Calliope Keyboard (USB connector), black MouseLenovo Calliope Mouse (USB connector), black Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker (1.5 watt) Wireless
- No WLAN
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165, 1x1, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.1, M.2 card
Ethernet1 x Gigabit Ethernet port, Realtek RTL8111GN, Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel B250 Chipset Security chipFirmware TPM 2.0 (fTPM) Physical securityPadlock Loop for optional padlock, security slot for optional cable lock ManageabilityNone Front ports
- 4 x USB 3.0
- Microphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- Headphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Serial (9-pin)
- 1 x Ethernet (RJ45)
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- Additional DisplayPort on optional graphics card on some models
Rear audio portsline-in, line-out, mic-in Bay
- Bay 1: Slim external optical drive bay
- Bay 2: 3.5", internal HDD/SSD bay
- Bay 3: 2.5", internal HDD/SSD bay
- Slot 1: Half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x16
- Slot 2: Half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x1
M.2 card slots
- one for WLAN
- one for SSD/Optane
Preload (some listed)Microsoft Office preloaded (purchase a product key to activate), Lenovo User Guide, Lenovo Companion, Lenovo ID
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
Accessories & Services
V520 Tower Accessories & Services
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
V520 Tower Models
Lenovo V520 Tower