ThinkCentre M710 SFF
ThinkCentre M710 SFF
THE POWER TO DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS.
THE POWER TO DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS.
B.I.G. on Power
Powered by up to Intel® Core™ i7 processor, a ThinkCentre M710 SFF is designed for speed, responsiveness, and efficiency—three key features that can help propel your business.
Options for More Speed…
ThinkCentre M710 SFF comes with the option of the latest in Solid State Drive (SSD) technology, PCIe SSD. Compared to regular hard drives and SSDs, PCIe enhances performance and runs everything faster—including booting up, running apps, and transferring files.
...And Less Dust
The #1 component of mechanical failure? Dust. Whether your SFF is in a regular office or a busy workshop, over time dust can build up and affect performance. With the ThinkCentre Dust Shield, however, you can reduce internal dust and dirt filtration—boosting reliability without impacting thermals or acoustics. The filters are removable and washable too.
Though Shall Not Pass
Hardwired into every ThinkCentre M710 SFF is the TPM (Trusted Platform Module). This international standard for securing hardware gives you extra peace of mind should the PC ever fall into the wrong hands or someone tries to tamper with it.
Plenty of Ports
Boasting an array of ports, including up to 6 x USB 3.0, VGA, DisplayPort, Serial, PS2, and parallel ports, the ThinkCentre M710 SFF lets you connect all your computing and smart devices, comfortably.
Built for Today—and Tomorrow
From processing to memory, and storage to graphics, the ThinkCentre M710 SFF can be configured to meet your business needs– now and in the future.
M710 SFFReviewsCustomer Reviews for M710 SFF
M710 SFFTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE M710 SFF Processor
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-7400 Processor (6M Cache, 3.0GHz, max. 3.4GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7500 Processor (6M Cache, 3.4GHz, max. 3.8GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7600 Processor (6M Cache, 3.5GHz, max. 4.1GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7700 Processor (8M Cache, 3.6GHz, max. 4.2GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 630 in processor, uses main memory, DirectX® 12, 1 x VGA, 2 x DisplayPort, supports 3 independent displays, works along with discrete graphics to support more displays; max. resolution: 4096x2304 (DP)@60Hz; 2048x1536 (VGA)@50Hz Discrete graphics (optional)NVIDIA® Geforce® GT 730, DirectX 12, 2GB, PCIe 2.0 x8 adapter, 2 x DisplayPort, 35 watts; max. resolution: 3840x2160 (DP)@60Hz Graphic Dongle (optional)
- DisplayPort to VGA
- DisplayPort to DVI-D (single link)
- DisplayPort to dual DisplayPort
- DisplayPort to HDMI
MemoryUp to 64GB, UDIMM, DDR4 2400, 4 x 288-pin DIMM sockets, non-ECC, dual channel capable Storage options
- Hard Drive / SATA 6.0Gb/s, 2.5" or 3.5", 7200 rpm: 500GB / 1TB / 2TB
- Solid State Drive (SSD) / SATA 6.0Gb/s, 2.5": 128GB / 256GB
- M.2 Solid State Drive (SSD) / PCIe NVMe, PCIe 3.0 x 4, 32Gb/s: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB
Optical driveDVD Burner (DVD±RW), SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive, slim (9.0mm) Onboard SATA3 x onboard SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors Mechanical
- SFF (8.4L), black colour, metal case
- (WxDxH) 92.5 x 290.5 x 343.5 mm
- Starting at 6kg, weight vary by configuration
- Toolless cover, disk, optical removal
- Optional dust filter
Floor standFloor stand for vertical orientation Power supply180W, autosensing, 85% PSU Keyboard options
- Lenovo Traditional Keyboard (USB connector), black
- Lenovo Calliope Keyboard (USB connector), black
Mouse options Lenovo Calliope Mouse (USB connector), black Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 SpeakerInternal speaker (1.5 watt) Wireless11ac wireless, M.2 Card, Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.1 combo adapter, 2x2 EthernetGigabit ethernet, Realtek RTL8111GN, Wake on LAN ChipsetIntel B250 Chipset ManageabilityNone Security chipTPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0, TCG Certified Physical securityPadlock Loop, Security slot (in rear for optional Kensington® MicroSaver® cable), optional Chassis Intrusion Switch Media readerOptional 7-in-1 media reader Front ports
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1
- Microphone (3.5mm)
- Headphone (3.5mm)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Serial (9-pin)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- 2 x DisplayPort
- 2 x PS/2
- line-in, line-out, mic-in
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- Optional 2nd serial (9-pin)
- Optional parallel (25-pin)
- Additional DisplayPort on optional graphics
- Bay1: Slim external optical drive bay
- Bay2: 3.5", internal bay for HDD/SSD
- Bay3: 2.5", optional internal bay for HDD/SSD
- Slot 1: Low Profile, PCIe 3.0 x16
- Slot 2: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 3: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 4: bracket for optional port extension
- M.2 card slots: 1 x for WLAN, 1 x SSD/Optane
- Optional front USB3.1 Type C x2 module occupies PCIe x16 slot (x4 card)
- Optional rear 2 x USB2.0 / 2nd serial / parallel port occupies one expansion slot
Preload (some listed)Lenovo Companion, Lenovo ID, Cyberlink PowerDVD, Microsoft Office preloaded (purchase a product key to activate)
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
Accessories & Services
M710 SFFAccessories & Services
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
M710 Small Desktop
M710 SFFWhat's New
- Intel® Optane™-ready small form factor desktop
- Easy to expand/upgrade
- Optimized for durability