COST-EFFECTIVE DATA PROTECTION & ARCHIVE SOLUTIONS
Tape technology is one of the most energy-efficient, secure, and portable long-term data storage solutions available. Lenovo offers a wide selection of tape storage products to meet your needs.
4U large-capacity or high-performance tape backup (with optional random access) that provides an excellent standalone tape automation solution.Learn more
- Support the latest Linear Tape-Open (LTO) technology with up to two LTO Ultrium 7 full-height tape drives or up to four LTO Ultrium 7 half-height tape drives, as well as LTO Ultrium generation 6, 5 and 4 tape drives using a 4U form factor
- Gain outstanding capacity, performance, & reliability for a cost-effective backup, restore, & archive for midrange storage environments
- Manage library remotely through a standard web interface with flexibility & greater administrative control of storage operations
2U large-capacity or high-performance tape backup (with optional random access) that provides an excellent standalone tape automation solution.Learn more
- Supports the latest generation of Linear Tape-Open (LTO) technology with one LTO Ultrium 6 full-height tape drive, or up to two LTO Ultrium 6 half-height tape drives, as well as LTO Ultrium 5 and 4 tape drives using a 2U form factor
- Offers outstanding capacity, performance, & reliability with cost-effective backup, restore & archive for midrange storage environments
- Enables remote management of libraries through a standard web interface that supports flexibility & improved administrative control over storage operations
Rack-mounted enclosure featuring two drive bays for tape storage, up to two RDX disk drives, & up to four slim-designed DVD-RAM drives.Learn more
- Features a low-profile design for configuration with up to four storage devices in a 1U space in a 19-inch rack
- Offers LTO Ultrium 6/5 tape drives, DVD-RAM, or RDX removable disk drives
- Enables the performance & capacity enhancements of half-high LTO Ultrium 6 and 5 tape drives, with the additional versatility of RDX removable disk drives and DVD-RAM options
Designed for entry-level automated backup for rack systems & small- to mid-sized business environments.Learn more
- Slim profile, 1U system designed for rack system environments for automated, high-capacity tape storage
- Features the latest generation of Linear Tape-Open (LTO) with Ultrium 6 half-height technology designed for reliable performance in small- to mid-sized open-system environments
- Lowest entry price of any IBM® tape automation offering half-height tape technology
Full-height 6th generation tape storage solution for businesses requiring backup & low-cost archival storage solution.Learn more
- Helps reduce costs with lower power consumption, consolidation, & space reduction
- Supports media partitioning on Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 6 media & IBM® Linear Tape File System™
- Features double the compressed cartridge capacity & more than 40% better performance compared to LTO Ultrium 5 drives
- Designed to provide greater capacity and performance to address the most demanding backup & archiving requirements
- More energy-efficient than previous generations
High-capacity 7th generation tape storage solution for businesses requiring a backup & low-cost archival storage solution.Learn more
- Enables easy access to data stored on Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 7, 6 & 5 cartridges through the use of IBM® Spectrum Archive™ technology
- Supports media partitioning on LTO Ultrium 7 media
- Yields more than double the compressed cartridge capacity with 87 percent better performance than LTO Ultrium generation 6 drives
Energy-efficient 6th generation tape drive suited for handling backup, save, & restore, as well as archival data storage needs with high-capacity & high data-transfer rates.Learn more
- Enables easy access to data stored on Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 6 & 5 cartridges through the use of IBM® Linear Tape File System technology
- Supports media partitioning on LTO Ultrium 6 media & Linear Tape File System
- Yields double the compressed cartridge capacity with more than 40% better performance than LTO Ultrium generation 5 drives
View Warranty & Legal Information
Ship date: shipping times listed are estimates based on production time and product availability. An estimated ship date will be posted on our order status site after your order is placed. Ship dates do not include delivery times. Lenovo is not responsible for delays outside of our immediate control, including delays related to order processing, payment issues, inclement weather, or unexpected increase to demand. To obtain the latest information about the availability of a specific part number please call 0800 446 833 to gain assistance.
Availability: Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice and may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
Trademarks:Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others. www.intel.com/go/rating
General System Information: Review key information provided by Microsoft that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
Warranty: For a copy of applicable warranties, visit Warranty Policies. To the extent permitted by law, Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third party products or services. The Lenovo Limited Warranty applies only to Lenovo hardware products purchased for your own use, and does not transfer upon resale.
Battery: Lenovo systems do not support batteries that are not genuine Lenovo-made or authorised. Use of such batteries will enable systems to continue to boot, but may not charge or work effectively. Lenovo has no responsibility for the performance or safety of unauthorised batteries, and provides no warranties or liability for failures or damage arising out of their use. Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors, including system settings and usage.
Pricing: Includes GST and shipping fees. Any savings referenced are based off regular Lenovo web prices.