IBM TS3200 Tape Library
Standalone Tape Automation Solution.
- 4U tape library supporting latest gen of LTO technology
- Outstanding capacity, performance, & reliability for cost-effective backup, restore, & archive for midrange storage environments
- Remote library managment through web-based interface
TS3200 Tape LibraryFeatures
- Support the latest Linear Tape-Open (LTO) technology with up to two LTO Ultrium 7 full-height tape drives or up to four LTO Ultrium 7 half-height tape drives, as well as LTO Ultrium generation 6, 5 and 4 tape drives using a 4U form factor
- Gain outstanding capacity, performance and reliability for a cost-effective backup, restore and archive for midrange storage environments
- Manage library remotely through a standard web interface with flexibility and greater administrative control of storage operations
The IBM® TS3200 Tape Library leverages the latest generation of LTO technology to help handle growing storage requirements.
The TS3200—and its storage management applications—is designed to address capacity, performance, data protection, reliability, affordability and application requirements. The TS3200 is an excellent solution for large-capacity or high-performance tape backup with or without random access, and an excellent choice for tape automation for Lenovo servers and other open systems.
- Tech Specs
TS3200 Tape LibraryTech Specs
DESCRIPTION SPECIFICATIONS Available ModelsTS3200 Tape Library 6173 L4U Drive OptionsLTO7: FH Fibre - ATP0/00WF765, HH SAS - ATP1/00WF767, HH Fibre - ATP2/00WF769; LTO6: FH Fibre - AS1Y/00NA115, HH SAS - AS1Z/00NA117, HH Fibre - AS21/00NA119; LTO5: FH Fibre - AS1S/00NA107, FH SAS - AS1T/00NA109, HH SAS - AS1U/00NA111, HH Fibre - AS1W/00NA113; LTO4: FH Fibre -AS1M/00NA101, FH SAS - AS1N/00NA121, HH SAS - AS1Q/00NA105, HH Fibre - AS1P/00NA103 Path FailoverAS04R /00NA069 Transparent LTO EncryptionAS18/00NA083 Rack MountAS04R /00NA069 Additional MagazinesRight-side: AS1F/00NA091, Left-side upper: AS1G/00NA093, Left-side lower: AS1H/00NA095 LTO Ultrium Tape CartridgesLTO7: ATNZ/00WF771, LTO6: AS24/00NA025, LTO5: AS23/00NA023, LTO4: AS22/00NA021 LTO Ultrium Cleaning CartridgeAS1E /00NA017 Additional Power SupplyAS0W /00NA071 Number of Drives / Cartridges1 – 4 / 48 Number of Mail Slots3 Physical Capacity
(compressed* / native)
*2.5:1 for LTO7/6, 2:1 for LTO5/4Cartridge capacity – LTO7: 15TB/6TB, LTO6: 6.25TB/2.5TB, LTO5: 3TB/1.5TB, LTO4: 1.6TB/800GB
Library capacity – LTO7: 720TB/288TB, LTO6: 300TB/120TB, LTO5: 144TB/72TB, LTO4: 76.8TB/38.4TB
Data Transfer RateLTO7: up to 300MBps, LTO6: up to 160MBps, LTO5: up to 140MBps, LTO4: up to 120MBps Standalone17.6in. (447.5mm) x 7.29in. (185.2mm) x 31.9in. (810mm) Rack Mount17.6in. (447.5mm) x 6.89in. (175.2mm) x 29.13in. (740mm) Weight47lbs (21.3kg) without rack mount Attachment Support8Gbps Fibre Channel (4Gbps LTO4 full-height), 6Gbps SAS interfaces (3Gbps LTO4 full-height) Operating Systems SupportNative device-driver support is available for selected Lenovo servers and other Linux and Microsoft Windows open-system servers WarrantyThree-year, customer-replaceable unit service in most countries
Specifications may vary depending upon region.