Lenovo Storage N4610
Outstanding Storage Density. Flexible Design.
A highly efficient, Windows Storage Server NAS appliance with built-in enterprise storage features at a great price.
- Multiple storage types used in same drive bay
- Extra Ethernet ports & RAID adapters
- Hot-swap HDD / SSD capability, redundant power, & cooling
Lenovo Storage N4610Features
Outstanding Storage Density
LenovoStorage N4610 includes a total of up to 12 drive bays, for up to 72 TB of internal storage. Plus, if you still need to expand your storage, the N4610 is interoperable with the ThinkServer SA120 JBOD, which expands storage capacity and supports tiering and caching.
Highly Flexible Design
Lenovo AnyFabric and AnyRAID technology allow for up to 4 10Gb Ethernet ports and choice of RAID adapter, without using any PCIe slots. Using Lenovo AnyRAID design, you can integrate data protection in a fault-tolerant design, which helps reduce downtime while keeping your data secure and available. Plus, the latest Intel® Xeon® processors, large memory capacity, and loads of storage, combined with RAID choices and I/O options make the N4610 extremely flexible. Experience flexiblity featuring centralized storage management and unified file sharing using NAS file and iSCSI block technologies.
The N4610 can run at 45-degrees Celsius (113-degrees Fahrenheit)without any time restrictions—without any impact on reliability. Addtional high-reliability feautures include Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory, hot-swap hard disk drive and SSD capability, hot-swap/redundant power and cooling.
Optimized & Intuitive
With Microsoft Windows Storage Server preloaded on the N4610, you save time. What's more, the interface is very intuitive and easy-to-use, which shortens the learning curve to get businesses up and running quickly.
- Tech Specs
Lenovo Storage N4610Tech Specs
Specifications N4610 ProcessorUp to 2 18-core Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 Series processors Form Factor / Height2U Rack MemoryUp to 768GB DDR4 - 2133 MT/s via 24 slots (RDIMM/LRDIMM) Disk Bays
- Up to 12 x 3.5" front
- Up to 2 x 2.5" rear
RAID SupportRAID720ix 12Gb RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60 w/optional 1GB read-only cache; optional 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB R/W cache including CacheVault / CacheCade / FastPath I/O Expansion Slots
- PCIe 3.0 capable, no GPU support
- Up to 3 x PCIe: LP x 8
- Up to 5 x PCIe: HLFH x 8
- 1 x PCIe: AnyFabric slot x 8
- 1 x RJ45 port for remote management
- USB ports: 2 x 2.0 front; 2 x 3.0 rear
- DisplayPort: 1 front, 1 rear
- Serial port: 1 rear
- System Manager Premium
- Deployment Manager
- Power Planner
- Energy Manager
- Partner Pack for Microsoft System Center
- Operations Manager
- Partner Pack for VMware vCenter
- Diagnostics Tool
- 2 x CPUs: 6 fans, 5+1 hot-swap / redundant
- 1 x CPU: 4 fans, 3+1 hot-swap / redundant
- 1+1 Redundant Power capable
- Auto-ranging input
- 550W/750W 80 Plus Platinum PSU
- 750W 80 Plus Titanium PSU
- 3-year customer replaceable unit & on-site limited warranty
- Next business day 9x5, service upgrades available
Dimensions (W x H x D)18.98" x 3.43" x 30.83" Weight70.55 lbs