TS450 Tower Server
Powerful, Flexible, Affordable
- Ideal server for SMBs, retail, or remote
- Intel® Xeon® E3 v5 CPU & DDR4 ECC RAM
- Enterprise-class storage and networking (10Gb)
- Quiet, energy efficient, and affordable
TS450 Tower ServerModels
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO MODELS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
TS450 Tower ServerFeatures
Powerful and Reliable
The Lenovo ThinkServer TS450 is the ideal server for growing small and medium-sized businesses, remote/branch offices, and retail environments. Enterprise-class Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v5 Series processors, integrated graphics, and up to 64GB of DDR4 memory enable you to run larger workloads up to 20 percent faster than before, and virtualize for more efficient server usage.
Other high-performance capabilities include 12Gb backplane (std.) plus optional 12Gb HDDs and 10Gb Ethernet adapters. High-availability options include 6Gb and 12Gb RAID adapters, hot-swap drive bays, hot-swap/redundant power, Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory, and NIC failover support, for reliable, high-performance networking and storage. Backup options to keep your data safe include internal LTO tape, RDX cartridges, and rewritable DVD.
Flexible and Scalable
The TS450 offers tremendous flexibility in configuration: a choice of multiple processors, including powerful Intel® Core® i3 and Pentium® processors for those on a tighter budget. Up to nine Ethernet ports, including 1Gb and 10Gb, provide growth potential. Storage options include combinations of 5.25-inch optical/tape drives, 3.5-inch hard disk drives (HDDs), and 2.5-inch HDDs/solid-state drives (SSDs).
Up to an impressive 48TB of hot-swap SAS or fixed SATA storage—the largest entry tower server capacity in the industry—drives storage-intense workloads, such as databases, e-mail and file/print serving, and provides growth capacity. Multiple server operating systems are supported; client OS support enables retail/Point of Sale applications.
Environment-FriendlyThe TS450 saves you money and helps the environment with energy-efficient processors and 1.2V DDR4 memory, 80 PLUS Gold (up to 92 percent efficient) or Platinum (94 percent) power supplies, and 65 percent recyclable materials. It is also small and quiet enough to be used in an office setting.
- Tech Specs
TS450 Tower ServerTech Specs
Description ThinkServer TS450 ProcessorUp to one 4-core Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3 Series Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
- VMware ESXi
Form Factor/Height5U Tower MemoryUp to 32GB DDR3 – 1600 MT/s via 4 slots (UDIMM) Media BaysUp to 2 x 5.25" Disk BaysUp to 4 x 3.5" Fixed or up to 8 x 3.5" hot-swap or up to 8 x 2.5" hot-swap Maximum Internal StorageUp to 48TB (3.5" SATA) or up to 24TB (3.5" SAS) or up to 8TB (2.5" SATA) or up to 7.2TB (2.5" SAS) RAID SupportThinkServer RAID 100 (0/1/10/5) Power Supply
- 1 Fixed – 450W (80 PLUS Gold), 100V to 240V AC input
- Optional 1 + 1 Redundant hot-swap – 450W
Network Interface1 x Integrated Gb Ethernet Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCIe GEN3: HH/FL x16 mechanical, x16 electrical
- 1 x PCIe GEN2: HH/HL x16 mechanical, x4 electrical
- 1 x PCIe GEN2: HH/HL x1 mechanical, x1 electrical
- 1 x PCI 32-bit/33 MHz: FH/HL
DiagnosticsIntelligent Diagnostics Panel Systems Management
- Intel Advanced Management Technology 9.0 (Xeon models)
- Intel Standard Manageability (Core i3 models)
Dimensions (W x D x H)(194.81 mm x 594.86 mm x 429.76 mm) or (7.67" x 23.42" x 16.92") WeightStarting at (28.0 kg) or (61.8 lbs)
Specifications may vary depending upon region.