ThinkServer TS140 Tower Server
Powerful. Reliable. Affordable.
If your business is moving up from a desktop environment to its first server, you'll find everything you need in the TS140 鈥?an affordable, durable server with impeccable productivity and manageability features.
TS140 Tower ServerFeatures
Productivity BoostThanks to the increased performance of the latest Intel庐 Xeon庐 E3 v3 series processors, with Turbo Boost 2.0, onboard RAID 0/1/10/5 data protection, and powerful HD graphics performance, the TS140 has the power and speed to handle your workload with ease 鈥?while keeping your data safe.
Ample Networking and Storage CapacityWith up to 12TB SATA storage and eight Ethernet ports, the TS140 offers storage and scalability for businesses large and small.
Resourceful Manageability FeaturesThe TS140 makes clever use of Intel庐 AMT鈩?9.0 to provide out-of-band, cost-effective, remote management of end-user environments 鈥?regardless of the managed server's status. Intuitive and secure, the web console works directly out of the box to give point-and-click management tools perfect for branch offices or remote deployments with limited IT resources.
Whisper-Quiet, Energy-Efficient OperationAt 26dB, the acoustics of the TS140 are 40 percent quieter than previous generations, and impressively quiet for any server 鈥?that's less noise than you'll find in a typical library. Plus, it's ENERGY STAR-certified, so it's easy on the environment and easy on your power bills.
True Server-Class FeaturesRely on features like ECC memory, enterprise-class hard drives, and built-in RAID for maximum uptime 鈥?the TS140 is designed for 24x7 run times and true server reliability. And it's certified for MSP support with ecosystem vendors like Level Platforms, Kaseya, and N-able.
Superb ValueWith its attractive price points (it costs about as much as a typical desktop PC) and low operating costs, the TS140 is highly affordable for the features and functionality it offers.
Rack-MountableThis tower server is easily converted to a rack environment with the optional ThinkServer Tower-to-Rack Shelf Conversion Kit.
- Tech Specs
TS140 Tower ServerTech Specs
DESCRIPTION THINKSTATION TS140 Processor
- Intel庐 Pentium庐 Processor G3240 (3M Cache, 3.1GHz), Intel HD Graphics
- Intel Pentium Processor G3440 (3M Cache, 3.3GHz), Intel HD Graphics
- Intel Core鈩?i3-4150 Processor (3M Cache, 3.5GHz), Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Intel Core i3-4350 Processor (4M Cache, 3.6GHz), Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Intel Xeon庐 Processor E3-1226 v3 (8M Cache, 3.3GHz), Intel HD Graphics P4600
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1246 v3 (8M Cache, 3.5GHz), Intel HD Graphics P4600
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1276 v3 (8M Cache, 3.6GHz), Intel HD Graphics P4600
Operating system (available as preloaded)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
Supported operating system1
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Premium Add-On
Intel HD Graphics in processorIntel HD Graphics in processor, 3 display connectors on rear ports (1 x VGA, 2 x DisplayPort鈩?, works along with discrete graphics to support multi-display Discrete graphics (optional)
- NVIDIA庐 Quadro庐 NVS 300, PCIe x16 adapter, 512MB
- NVIDIA Quadro 600, PCIe x16 adapter, 1GB
Memory232GB max, UDIMM, 1600MHz DDR3, ECC, 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets Onboard SATA controllerThinkServer RAID 100 SATA controller in chipset, SATA 6.0Gb/s, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support Optical driveDVD ROM or DVD卤RW, 1.6" high or slim, SATA interface Chassis Dimensions (W X D X H)175 X 431 X 375 mm Weight13 kg (max configuration), 25L Power supply280W, autosensing, 85% PSU Onboard EthernetGigabit Ethernet, Intel I217 Discrete Ethernet (optional)
- Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter (1xGbE, RJ-45)
- Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2 (2xGbE, RJ-45)
- Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4 (4xGbE, RJ-45)
ChipsetIntel C226 Chipset Security chipYes, TCG 1.2-compliant Physical securityPadlock Loop, Kensington庐 Slot, Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional) Front ports2 x USB 3.0 (blue) Rear ports
- 4 x USB 3.0 (blue)
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x serial (9-pin)
- 1 x Ethernet (RJ45)
- analogue audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- 1 x VGA
- 2 x DisplayPort
Add-on ports (optional)
- Single Parallel Port PCI Adapter (1 x parallel)
- Single Serial Port PCI Adapter (1 x serial)
- Dual Serial Ports PCI Adapter (2 x serial PCI)
- Dual Serial Ports PCIe Adapter (2 x Serial PCIe)
- Standard: 1 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5", direct cable, non-hot swap
- Up to 1 x slim optical &~ 4 x 3.5"/2.5" (pending 2.5" disk drives availability)
- Slot 1: half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x16 (near CPU)
- Slot 2: half-length, full-height, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 3: half-length, full-height, PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 elec)
- Slot 4: half-length, full-height, PCI 2.3
- 1 As supported only, not available as preloaded. Windows 7 and Windows 8 are not supported by EasyStartup.
- 2 Actual memory operating speed depends on processor memory controller speed, installed memory speed and quantity of memory DIMMs.