VERSATILE PLATFORMS FOR BUSINESS-CRITICAL WORKLOADS WORLDWIDE.
Next-gen 1U design loaded with features you need including outstanding performance, built-in value and new intuitive management tools.Learn more
- Up to two 14-core Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 v4 series/Up to 35MB per processor
- Up to 1TB DDR4 – 2400 MHz via 64GB x 16 DIMMs (RDIMM/LRDIMM)
- Up to 40TB internal storage
1U rack server for any workload from print-server to cloud, or big data & analytics.Learn more
- Up to 2 Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 series processors / up to 44 cores per system
- Up to 1.5 TB of memory with 64 GB TruDDR4 Memory LRDIMMs & up to 2400 MHz
- Up to 46 TB storage capacity
2U rack server for diverse, business-critical workloads, 24/7, with leadership reliability, efficient performance, & security.Learn more
- Up to 2 Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 Series processors / up to 44 cores per server
- Up to 1.5 TB memory with 64 GB TruDDR4 Memory LRDIMMs & up to 2400 MHz
- Up to 120 TB internal storage
- Up to 8 front-mounted NVMe PCIe SSDs for accelerated storage performance
This 1P server fits many enterprise features into a compact 1U package, including fast processors, plenty of TruDDR4 memory and storage, enterprise management, and HA features.Learn more
- Choice of Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 or other processors
- Up to 64GB TruDDR4 2400MHz ECC memory
- Up to 8 2.5-inch or 4 3.5-inch drives
- Enterprise Management: Lenovo XClarity with mobile option, IMM2 2.1 Security: Lenovo Trusted Platform Assurance with built-in TPM, opt. security bezel
2U design with a tremendous memory capacity and generous storage, all at a manageable price point.Learn more
- Up to two 14-core Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 Series processors
- Up to two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 Series processors
- Up to 512GB memory / 16 DIMMs
- Up to 64TB internal storage
- Up to 64TB internal storage
View Warranty & Legal Information
Ship date: shipping times listed are estimates based on production time and product availability. An estimated ship date will be posted on our order status site after your order is placed. Ship dates do not include delivery times. Lenovo is not responsible for delays outside of our immediate control, including delays related to order processing, payment issues, inclement weather, or unexpected increase to demand. To obtain the latest information about the availability of a specific part number please call 0800 446 833 to gain assistance.
Availability: Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice and may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
Trademarks: Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Centrino, Centrino Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel Viiv, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, Viiv Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others. www.intel.com/go/rating
General System Information: Review key information provided by Microsoft that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
Warranty: For a copy of applicable warranties, visit Warranty Policies. To the extent permitted by law, Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third party products or services. The Lenovo Limited Warranty applies only to Lenovo hardware products purchased for your own use, and does not transfer upon resale.
Battery: Lenovo systems do not support batteries that are not genuine Lenovo-made or authorised. Use of such batteries will enable systems to continue to boot, but may not charge or work effectively. Lenovo has no responsibility for the performance or safety of unauthorised batteries, and provides no warranties or liability for failures or damage arising out of their use. Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors, including system settings and usage.
Pricing: Includes GST and shipping fees. Any savings referenced are based off regular Lenovo web prices.