Add another item
BUSINESS-READY 10.1" TABLET WITH FULL PC EXPERIENCE.
ThinkPad 10 is a versatile Windows 10.1" (10.1 inch) tablet that adapts for work, home, or mobile use, delivering productivity via Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, or Stand mode. Use with the ThinkPad Tablet Dock or Ultrabook Keyboard for full PC capability, and enjoy a complete ecosystem of options, including a digitiser pen and 4G LTE.
ThinkPad 10ReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad 10Average Customer RatingIt's empty!
Enterprise PC CapabilitiesWith features like an Intel® Quad-Core processor, Windows 10, and HD Graphics four times faster than previous generations, this 10.1" (10.1 inch) tablet is ready for business.
Multimode VersatilityEnjoy the portability of Tablet Mode when you're on the go, or connect it to the optional keyboard base, ThinkPad Tablet Dock, or monitor to use it as a laptop or desktop PC. To watch a video or run a slideshow, flip over the optional Quickshot Cover to enter Stand Mode.
Full HD (1920x1200) Display With IPSThe vibrant 10.1" (10.1 inch) wide-view display uses In-Plane Switching (IPS) for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
Ten-Finger Multitouch TechnologySeamlessly integrate with Windows 10 and enjoy more precise control.
Hardware SupportSeamlessly connect with external hardware native Miracast wireless display support and WiFi Direct printing. Or opt for 4G models with Near-Field Communication (NFC) to pair printers with a simple tap.
Dual 1080p HD Cameras1.5MP front-facing webcam for crystal-clear video conferencing, supported by dual digital array microphones with noise cancellation and VoIP optimisation. 5MP rear-facing camera with auto-focus and -flash, and video recording.
Online Connectivity OptionsWith 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth® 4.0, Miracast support and on models with 4G, you'll be able to connect to the internet wherever you go.
Optional Quickshot CoverKeep your 10.1" (10.1 inch) tablet covered, even when taking a photo. Simply flick back the corner flap to expose the lens, and the Windows 10 camera app will open automatically. The magnetic closure also triggers and wakes the tablet from sleep mode.
Digitiser Pen SupportThe ThinkPad Digitiser Pen (some models) performs capacitive touchscreen functions — swipe, drag, open, click — with precise control, includes a right-click button, and converts your handwriting into digital text.
HDMI OutputThe Mini HDMI-out port allows easy connection to an HD television or other monitor.
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad 10Tech Specs
DESCRIPTION THINKPAD 10 TABLET ProcessorIntel® Atom™ Processor Z3795 (2M Cache, up to 2.39 GHz) Operating System
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Productivity softwareOffice Home & Student 2013 1 year license
(included with Windows 8.1 32-bit and Windows 8.1 64-bit, excludes Pro models)
Display10.1” WUXGA (1920x1200), anti-reflective display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass, 400 nits, 800:1 contrast ratio, IPS, WideView (170° viewing), multitouch screen supports 10-finger gesture GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 4600 in processor, supports 1080p video out via Micro-HDMI Memory2GB or 4GB SDRAM, 1067MHz LPDDR3, soldered to systemboard, no socket, dual-channel capable Webcam
- Front: 2MP, fixed focus
- Rear: 8MP, auto-focus, flash LED
Video capture1080p Storage64GB or 128 GB e-MMC (embedded Multi Media Card) flash memory on-board Optical DriveNone Dimensions (W X D X H)WiFi/4G: 256.5 x 177 x 8.95 mm Weight
- WiFi: 598g
- 4G: 610g
Case materialAluminium frame Battery typeLi-Polymer battery (33Wh) Battery Life1
- Standby: up to 25 days
- MP3 playback: up to 110 hours
- Local video playback: up to 10 hours
AC adaptor36W (unique new connector) Keyboard
- ThinkPad 10 Classic mechanical keyboard (on some models)
- ThinkPad 10 Touch Case membrane keyboard (some models)
Tablet penThinkPad 10 Digitiser Pen, no batteries required, no pen holder in form factor design Fingerprint readerYes, on the A Cover (on 4G models) Audio supportRealtek® ALC5672 codec / stereo speakers, 0.5W x 2 / 3 digital microphones, combo audio/mic jack Wireless LANThinkPad ABGN (2x2, 802.11 a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth® 4.0 Wireless WANSierra EM7345, 4G LTE/HSPA/GSM/GPRS/EDGE, GPS (on 4G models) NFCNear Field Communication (on 4G models) Ports
- 1 x USB 2.0
- combo audio/microphone jack
- 1 x microSD card slot (supports up to 64GB)
- 1 x Micro-HDMI
- 1 x keyboard connector
- 1 x Living Hinge Docking connector
- 1 x Micro SIM slot (4G model only)
- 1 Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
Accessories & Services
ThinkPad 10Accessories & Services
- Web Price:
The ThinkPad 10 Quickshot Cover provides convenient, stylish functionality and protection. It has a premium outer material that is smooth to touch and a microfibre lining on the inside to protect your device from scratches and dust. The cover converts into a stand for hands-free viewing. A unique camera flap can be folded down with the flick of a finger to activate the camera, so you will never miss that perfect shot. Unique “quickshot” folding corner exposes camera and triggers softwareMagnetic closure puts tablet to sleep when closed and on when open Cover converts into a viewing standPremium material with microfibre lining Magnetic attraction pulls cover instantly into place
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but itÃs still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
Our systems run efficiently and quietly, for less strain on internal components, lower power consumption, and more comfortable handling.SEE THE OTHER REASONS