Lenovo Iomega ix2 Network Storage 2-Bay
LENOVO IOMEGA IX2 NETWORK STORAGE 2-BAY
A compact and affordable desktop network storage that is perfect for small businesses, home offices or advanced home networks, offering content sharing, data protection and basic video surveillance capabilities.
Lenovo Iomega ix2 Network Storage 2-BayModels
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO MODELS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Lenovo Iomega ix2 Network Storage 2-BayReviewsCustomer Reviews for Lenovo Iomega ix2 Network Storage 2-BayAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
Lenovo Iomega ix2 Network Storage 2-BayFeatures
Number of UsersUp to 25 users
ProcessorMarvell 6282 CPU, 256MB RAM, Diskless & fully populated with Cold Swap HDDs
Active Directory High-Availability & Hybrid AuthenticationActive Directory Hybrid Authentication (ADHA), Tursted Domains, Microsoft Cluster Server and Hyper-V Live Migration support.
Advanced Disk and Power ManagementAutomatic hard drive spin-down assures the most efficient power consumption. And unnattended system shutdown without data loss in case of power failure.
PC Backup & Restore with True Image Lite 2013 by AcronisPowerful backup software from Acronis protects content and recovers data in case of any disasters. (1 licenses included)
LenovoEMC Personal Cloud BackupSynchronise data between personal cloud member systems and your Network Storage device.
- Tech Specs
Lenovo Iomega ix2 Network Storage 2-BayTech Specs
Description Lenovo Iomega ix2 Network Storage 2-Bay Form FactorDesktop form factor; supports up to 2 3.5" SATA HDDs (trays included) ProcessorMarvell 1.6GHz 6282 processor Memory256MB DDR3 Ethernet1 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (RJ45 connector) Configurations2-drive configurations include SATA-II Server-Class 7200rpm hard drives RAID Support
- RAID 1
- 0, JBOD mode available
- Note: RAID/storage pool should be the same capacity, speed, and manufacturer. Mixing different types of drives may result in unpredictable behavior.
- Max: 25W
- Min: 6W (drives spun down)
- Peak: 40W for 2s
- Note: These values represent a fully loaded device with the highest capacity HDD. Values may differ with other configurations.
- 1 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps (GbE) Ethernet port
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
AC Voltage100-240 VAC Acoustic Noise25.6 dBA maximum Temperature, Humidity, and Altitude
- Ambient Temp - Operating: 5° to 35° C; Non-Operating: -10° to 60° C
- Max Wet Bulb - Operating: 26.6° C; Non-Operating: 29.4° C
User Interface LocalizationUser interface localised for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portugese, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Swedish, Dutch, and Polish System Requirements
- Available 10/100/1000 Mbps network Ethernet port
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox® 3.x, Chrome 9, Safari 4 or later browser
- Personal cloud and remote access require an internet connection; UPnP™ compatible router or administrative rights to port forward; 2.5 Mbit/s download, 500Kbit/s upload (not compatible with Active Directory or XP 64 bit)
- PC Users: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Mac® Users: Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8
- Linux® Users: Redhat Enterprise 6, Ubuntu 11, OpenSUSE 11.4, other compatible Linux versions
Specifications may vary