TS2260 Tape Drive
IDEAL FOR GROWING STORAGE REQUIREMENTS.
- Long-term tape storage for backup & archive
- Easy access to data on LTO Ultrium 6/5 cartridges, through IBM Linear Tape File System (LTFS) technology
- Media-partitioning on LTO Ultrium 6 media & LTFS
TS2260 Tape DriveFeatures
- Provide long-term backup and archive storage data protection while lowering overall storage costs
- Easily access data stored on Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 6 and 5 cartridges through the use of IBM® Spectrum Archive™ technology
- Improve energy efficiency over previous generations
- Support media partitioning on LTO Ultrium 6 media
The IBM® TS2260 Tape Drive is the answer to growing storage requirements and shrinking backup windows. Incorporating the sixth generation of industry-leading LTO technology, the TS2260 Tape Drive is suited for handling backup, save and restore, and archival data storage needs with higher capacity and higher data transfer rates than the previous generation. In addition, the LTO Ultrium 6 technology is designed to support media partitioning and IBM Spectrum Archive™ technology. It also continues to support encryption of data and write-once-read-many (WORM) media.
The TS2260 Tape Drive is an excellent tape storage solution for organizations requiring backup and low-cost, archival storage of data. The TS2260 provides a physical storage capacity of up to 6.25TB (with 2.5:1 compression). The drive offers two SAS and one Ethernet port per drive to improve availability.
- Tech Specs
TS2260 Tape DriveTech Specs
Specifications: IBM TS2260 Tape Drive
DESCRIPTION SPECIFICATIONS Available ConfigurationsModel 6160 H6S—One LTO Ultrium 6 tape drive, 6 Gbps SAS interface Tape Drive TypeLTO Ultrium 6 Physical Capacity2.5TB native; 6.25TB with 2.5:1 compression Number of Tape Drives1 Number of Tape Cartridges1 Data Transfer RateUp to 160MBps native Media TypeRead and write:
LTO Ultrium 6
LTO Ultrium 5
LTO Ultrium 4
LTO Ultrium cleaning cartridge
Weight4.3kg (9.5lbs) Power Requirements100 – 240V ac, 50 – 60Hz auto-ranging Dimensions (W x H x D)21.3cm x 5.8cm x 33.2cm (8.39in. x 2.29in. x 13.07in.) WarrantyThree-year limited warranty, customer replaceable unit and on-site service in most countries, next-business-day 9x5, service upgrades available
Specifications may vary depending upon region.