Flex System Enterprise Chassis
HIGHLY RELIABLE. CUSTOMIZABLE. EFFICIENT.
- Efficient: 14 standard compute node bays in a 10U chassis
- Customizable: compute or management nodes, with up to 4 networking modules in rear
- High Reliability: N+N or N+1 redundant power, a 3-phase power domain, & a passive mid-plane
Flex System Enterprise ChassisFeatures
- Outstanding flexibility and efficiency with choice of compute and networking
- No compromise design that can easily scale capabilities with business needs
- Designed for multiple generations of technology
- Integrated and easy to use management with advanced functions
- Scalable pay-as-you-grow flexible I/O offerings
- Highly resilient: no single point of failure to maintain high availability
- Designed to deliver a highly secure environment, protecting vital information and maximizing uptime
- World-class service with three-year on-site support
To meet today’s complex and ever-changing business demands, the Lenovo Flex System Enterprise Chassis provides a high-performance, integrated infrastructure platform that supports a mix of compute and networking capabilities. The Flex System Enterprise Chassis has been designed and built specifically to provide the efficiency you need now, along with the growth path necessary to protect your investment into the future.
The Flex System Enterprise Chassis is the foundation of the Flex System offering, which features 14 standard (half-width) Flex System form factor compute node bays in a 10U chassis that delivers high-performance connectivity for your integrated compute, networking and management resources.
Simplify Provisioning and Systems Management
Simplify, automate, and modernise Day 1 provisioning and ongoing administrative tasks over the server lifecycle with Lenovo XClarity.
- Tech Specs
Flex System Enterprise ChassisTech Specs
Description Specifications DescriptionBase model Height440 mm (10 EIA rack standard units) Width447 mm (EIA 19-inch rack standard width, minus 3 mm clearance) Depth800 mm (measured from front bezel to rear of chassis) 847 mm (measured from ITE latch handle to the power supply handle) Rack mount weight228.87kg Minimum loadout weight98.80kg Maximum loadout weight223.43kg Heat load minimum1,365 BTUs/hr (est) Heat load maximum44,017 BTUs/hr (est) Air flow minimum†270 CFM Air flow maximum†1020 CFM Voltage minimum180 VAC Voltage nominal200-240 VAC + 10% Voltage maximum265 VAC Frequency minimum47Hz Frequency nominal50/60 Hz Frequency maximum63Hz Power minimum400 W (estimate) Power maximum12,900 W (12.9 kW) Maximum Input Current13.85 A per supply Node bays14 node bays (7 full wide) Power supplies2/6 2500 W 200 - 240 VAC, 380V HVDC, and -48V DC Switch modulesOptional 80 mm fans4/8 40 mm fans2/2 Chassis Management Module (CMM)1/2 Machine type8721
Specifications may vary depending upon region.