Narrow Results Filters
THIN & LIGHT LAPTOPS
With their lightweight, slim design and long battery life, X Series laptops travel easily, whether to another meeting or another country. Yet with their legendary ThinkPad performance, you sacrifice nothing in return.
- Powerful & durable 12.5" laptop
- Ultrathin & ultralight device with super-long battery life
- Mil-spec testing & water-resistant keyboard
- Up to 7thIntel® Core™ i7-7500U
- Up to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Up to 12.5” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS
- Up to 16GB DDR4
- Up to 1 TB HDD
- Intel® HD Graphics 620
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 or RealTek RTL8822BE AC WiFi
- Ports: USB C, HDMI, 2 x USB 3.0, RJ45, 4-in-1 card reader, headphone & microphone combo jack, WWAN SIM, smart card reader (optional)
Carbon-Tough Yet Ultralight. The new X1 Carbon is our lightest, thinnest X1 Carbon ever.Learn more
- Up to 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
- Up to Windows 10 Pro
- Up to 14" WQHD anti-glare IPS display
- Up to 16GB on-board memory
- Up to 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel HD Graphics
- Up to 15.5 hours battery (actual battery life depends on usage)
- Starting at 1.14 kg / 15.95 mm thin
New:Ultrathin. Ultralight. Ultratough. For the average Ultrabook™ these attributes may sound like a contradiction. But the new X1 Carbon is far above average. It features a carbon-fiber reinforced chassis & passes durability tests in extreme environments. Plus, it delivers more than all-day battery life, includes faster, more powerful storage performance, & has innovative docking options available, including wireless.Learn more
- Up to 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor with vPro
- Windows 10 Home
- 14" OLED (2560 x 1440) WQHD multitouch or FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS multitouch or WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS antiglare display
- Up to 16 GB DDR3
- Intel® HD Graphics HD520
- Ports: 3 USB 3.0, OneLink+ port & dongle, Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45), MiniDP, VGA out, HDMI, microSD, audio combo (headphone/mic), Touch FPR, WWAN
- Up to 11 hours' battery life
- Starting at 1.36 kg
Lenovo has won more than 100 international awards for forward-thinking design.SEE THE OTHER REASONS
Convenient Payment Options
View Warranty & Legal Information
- The product/accessories photo is for reference only
Above machine specification information is for reference only and it refers to the highest configuration which the machine is compatible with, yet some specific configuration or related accessories may not available in Hong Kong due to reasons includes but not limited to hardware supply limitation, country (local market) regulation and so on. Please refer to the specific model description for configuration detail before you place order.
Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
Limits: Lenovo reserves the right to limit the number of units to a particular product that a customer may buy at any one time.
Availability: Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors.
General System Information: Review key information provided by Microsoft that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
Pricing: Does not include shipping and handling fees. Reseller prices may vary. Savings referenced off regular Lenovo web prices.
Warranty: Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third party products or services. The Lenovo Limited Warranty applies only to Lenovo hardware products purchased for your own use, and does not transfer upon resale.
Trademarks: Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
An estimated ship date will be posted on our order status site after your order is placed. The date reflected above does not determine when your order will ship since inventory status may change before your order is final and because items may be held until all products on the order are ready to ship. To obtain the latest information about the availability of a specific part number, please call the phone number listed in the masthead at the top of this page. A flat charge for shipping & handling may apply for certain orders, as indicated on the Checkout page.