ThinkCentre M92/M92p Tower Desktop
The M92p offers your enterprise legendary performance, unparalleled energy efficiency, and a host of options across three form factors – including the desktop tower model – plus Intel® vPro™ manageability.
ThinkCentre M92/M92p Tower DesktopFeatures
TowerTower desktops provide the ultimate performance with full-featured scalability, yet weigh about 24.25 lbs /11 kg.
Platform StabilityThe M92/M92p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor DisplayMaximize productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors. The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across four monitors. (Requires optional second DisplayPort connector.)
Solid Security & ManageabilityM92/M92p desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M92/M92p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorized access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management TechnologyThe M92p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 8.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Tool-Less ExpandabilityUpgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when multiplied by multiple desktops.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 2 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimized settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 2 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities.
Green LeadershipCisco® EnergyWise certification enables enterprise-level power monitoring and Lenovo Desktop Power Manager puts you in control of saving energy and keeping costs down. Plus, with ratings like ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT® Gold, and ULE Gold, and 92% efficiency with 80+ Platinum power supply unit (PSU), you can feel good about helping the planet and your bottom line.
- Tech Specs
ThinkCentre M92/M92p Tower DesktopTech Specs
ThinkCentre M92/M92 Specs
Item ThinkCentre M92/M92 Processor
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3770 Processor (3.40GHz, 8MB Cache)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3570 Processor (3.40GHz, 6MB Cache)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3550 Processor (3.30GHz, 6MB Cache)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3470 Processor (3.20GHz, 6MB Cache)
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 -3220 Processor (3.30GHz, 3MB Cache)
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 -3240 Processor (3.40GHz, 3MB Cache)
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 Professional (64bit)
- Windows 7 Home Premium
ChipsetIntel® Q77 Express Chipset MemoryUp to 32GB DDR3 UDIMM 1600MHz Integrated GraphicsIntel® HD Graphics Discrete Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD7450 (DVI+DP)
- Nvidia G605 (DVI+DP)
Network ControllerIntegrated 10M/100M/1000M Gigabit Ethernet Storage
- HDD: 500GB, 1TB (7,200 rpm)
- SSD: 128GB, 180GB
- HDD: 500GB, 1TB (7,200 rpm)
I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- (2) USB 2.0 front
- Mic/headphone port
- (2) USB 2.0
- (4) USB 3.0
- 1 VGA
- 1 DisplayPort
- 1 DisplayPort (optional)
- 2 full PCI (120 pins/133MB/3.3v)
- 1 full PCI Express x1 (36 pins/500MB per direction or 1GB duplex/12v)
- 1 full PCI Express x16 (164 pins/8GB per direction or 16GB duplex/12v)
- Card Reader
- 2 low profile PCI (120 pins/133MB/3.3v)
- 1 low profile PCI Express x1 (36 pins/500MB per direction or 1GB duplex/12v)
- 1 low profile PCI Express x16 (164 pins/8GB per direction or 16GB duplex/12v)
- Card Reader (Slim)
- (Optional) DVD-ROM/DVD Recordable
- (Optional) Slim DVD-ROM/ Processor Slim DVD Recordable
SecurityUSB Disable, Chassis Intrusion Switch, Computrace® Support, Cable Lock, Padlock Loop Wireless Connection
- 802.11 a/b/g/n with Intel® vPro™
- 802.11b/g/n Combo (WLAN+BT)
- 92% 450W Single Output PSU
- 85% 280W Single Output PSU
- 92% 240W Single Output PSU
- 85% 240W Single Output PSU
Chassis Dimension (W X D X H)
- 175mm x 412mm x 414mm (6.9" x 16.3" x 17.4")
- 100mm x 385mm x 333mm (3.9" x 15.2" x 13.3")
- 11.0 kg - In maximum configuration
- 7.5 kg - In maximum configuration
Specifications may vary
Offerings Description PRELOADED APPLICATIONS
- Auto PC Lock
- Corel® Burn Now (InterVideo BurnNow SD)
- Corel® DVD MovieFactory™ (DMF 7 SD)
- Corel® InterVideo WinDVD
- Microsoft® Office 2010 (purchase of product key required for activation)
- Norton™ Internet Security™ (30 day trial)
- PC Cloud Manager (vPro)
- Skype™ Application 5.0
SUPPORTED LENOVO TOOLS
- Communication Utility
- Desktop Power Manager
- Lenovo Solutions Center
- Message Centre Plus
- Product Recovery
- Rescue and Recovery
- System Update
Data is loading...
Top Accessories data doesn't exist!
ThinkCentre M92/M92p Tower DesktopTop Accessories
Lenovo has won more than 100 international awards for forward-thinking design.SEE THE OTHER REASONS