Add another item
ThinkCentre M72e Tiny Desktop
The ThinkCentre M72e Tiny desktop provides powerful enterprise performance, unmatched energy-efficiency and manageability— all while fitting practically anywhere.
ThinkCentre M72e Tiny DesktopFeatures
Tiny Form FactorOur Tiny desktops are the first 1L desktop in the industry. Complete with flexible mounting solutions including support for standard VESA mounts, Tiny desktops fit just about anywhere, yet they provide a reliable, enterprise-level performance that you can depend on.
Platform StabilityThinkCentre M72e Tiny features 15-month platform stability for long-term deployments, which helps reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs. ThinkCentre Tiny desktops are produced for up to 15 months platform stability after general availability, with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image.
Multiple Monitor DisplayMaximize productivity with support for up to four individual displays. The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity. Requires optional discrete graphics card.
Industrial-Class SecurityM72e Tiny desktops come equipped with some of the best security tools available in the industry, including Client Security Solution. These tools let you centrally manage hardware passwords, alert users of unauthorized chassis access, disable USB and SATA ports, help locate lost or stolen PCs, and much more. Plus, optionally, get a faster and more secure HDD with encryption technology built on Trusted Computing Group's (TCG) Opal SSC standard encryption technology.
Power Cost SavingsCisco® EnergyWise certification of the M72e Tiny enables enterprise-level power monitoring. Lenovo's exclusive technology, Desktop Power Manager lets you control the costs of your PC fleets' power use.
Green LeadershipRatings like ENERGY STAR 5.2 and EPEAT® Gold help to keep costs down even further by providing additional energy savings, so you can feel good about helping the planet and your bottom line.
- Tech Specs
ThinkCentre M72e Tiny DesktopTech Specs
Item ThinkCentre M72e Tiny Desktop Processor
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3470T processor (2.90GHz, 3MB Cache)
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i3-3220T Processor (2.80GHz, 3MB Cache)
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3-2120T Processor (2.60GHz, 3MB Cache)
- 2nd generation Intel® Pentium® G2020T/G630T/G620T/G530T
- 2nd generation Intel® Celeron® G460/G440
- Up to Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Home Premium
Memory2 SoDIMM, up to 16GB DDR3 Integrated GraphicsIntel HD Graphics EthernetIntegrated 10M/100M/1000M Gigabit Ethernet Storage
- HDD: 320GB, 500GB
- SSD: 128GB, 180GB
- 2 USB 2.0, front
- 3 USB 2.0, rear (another available from punch out, special-bid only)
- 1 VGA
- 1 DisplayPort, support multi-display
Optical DriveSlim Box DVD-ROM / Slim DVD RAMBO Security
- Computrace® Support
- Kensington Lock / Padlock Loop
- 2 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth® (optional)
- 1 802.11b/g/n (optional)
Power Supply Unit65W 87% Auto-sensing Chassis Dimension (W x D x H)1.4" x 7.1" x 7.2" Chassis WeightStarting at 2.1 kg
ThinkCentre M72e Tiny DesktopTop Accessories
- Web Price:
- HK$ 160.00
The Lenovo Security Cable Lock allows customers to manage physical security access within the enterprise, offices, schools, libraries and research labs. Cable locks help reduce theft, and increase physical asset security protection for notebooks, notebook docking stations, desktops and flat panel monitors.
- One piece design for easy use – does not require glue, brackets or screws
- Lightweight ( 130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a notebook carry case to secure notebook when traveling
- Galvanized steel cable with 1.52 m (5 feet) cable length, 4.5 mm (0.18 inch) cable diameter
- Zinc alloy lock using a stainless steel T-bar lock mechanism design
- Small diameter lock mechanism ( 15 mm / 0.20 inches ) design allows the cable lock to be used with thin-designed notebooks
- Convenient Velcro strap tie for cable management for travel or storage
- Free replacement keys available for lost lock keys
- 3-year warranty
Note: Replacement keys require the keycode from the key; customers are responsible to record keycode.
For more information on Lenovo security accessories go to: www.lenovo.com/support/security
For more information on Lenovo accessories, including compatibility, go to: www.lenovo.com/accessoriesguide
Lenovo has won more than 100 international awards for forward-thinking design.SEE THE OTHER REASONS