GREAT FEATURES MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Moto G<sup>4</sup> PlusFeatures
Quickly charge your battery with TurboPower™
Charge at the speed of life
Give your battery a quick energy boost so you can power up and get going. The included TurboPower™ charger gives Moto G Plus up to 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging.1
Instantly unlock your phone using your unique fingerprint as a passcode
A passcode as unique as you
Simply touch the fingerprint reader to wake up your phone and unlock it. Unlike some phones, Moto G Plus recognises your fingerprint no matter which way you hold it.
Packed with a processor, display and memory built to keep up
Life moves fast. Move faster.
Moto G Plus is built for your fast-paced, media-enhanced life.
Never miss a shot with enhanced auto-focus technology
Two types of autofocus Two auto-focus technologies, laser focus and phase detect auto-focus (PDAF), ensure you never miss a shot.
Never miss a moment
Shoot crystal-clear photos with an 8 MP rear camera—it features a fast ƒ/2.2 aperture and a camera sensor that uses larger-than-average pixels. Plus, take stunning selfies with a 5 MP front-facing camera. Moto G Play even captures video at 30fps in 1080p.Professional-level photos
Get the best shot every time. The front-facing camera captures multiple shots before and after you touch the screen, recognizing issues like blurred subjects or blinking eyes. Then it recommends the best picture to keep, so you always get the best result.Free storage with Google Photos.
Your Moto G4 Play comes with up to two years of free storage at original quality in Google Photos, the smarter way to store photos and videos. They’re automatically backed up, organized, and searchable, so you can find and share photos faster than ever.****
Ratings & Reviews
Moto G<sup>4</sup> PlusRatings & Reviews
Ask An Owner
Moto G<sup>4</sup> PlusAsk An Owner
Moto G4 PlusTech Specs
Moto G4 Plus
Specs Moto G4 Plus Smartphone Operating SystemAndroidTM 6.0.1, Marshmallow System Architecture/ProcessorMotorola Mobile Computing System, including an up to 1.5 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 617 octa-core processor with 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU Memory (RAM)2GB Storage (ROM)16GB Dimensions
- Height: 153 mm
- Width: 76.6 mm
- Depth: 7.9 mm to 9.8 mm
- 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- 401 ppi
- All-day battery (3000 mAh)1
- TurboPowerTM for up to 6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging1
Water Protection Water repellent nano-coating² Networks
- 4G LTE (Cat 4)
- UMTS / HSPA+
- GSM / EDGE
Bands (by model)
- Moto G Plus - XT1644
- CDMA (850, 1900 MHz)
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- UMTS / HSPA+ (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- 4G LTE (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 25, 26, 41)
- Band coverage varies by model, country, and carrier.
- nano-SIM with included adaptor
- 16 MP
- Laser auto-focus
- Phase detect auto-focus (PDAF)
- f / 2.0 aperture
- Color balancing dual LED flash
- Professional Mode
- Quick Capture
- Best Shot
- Tap (anywhere) to capture
- 4X digital zoom
- Burst mode
- Auto HDR
- Drag to focus & exposure
- Video Stabilization
- 1080p HD video (30 fps)
- Slow Motion video
- 5 MP
- f / 2.2 aperture
- Wide-Angle lens
- Display flash
Google PhotosTwo years of storage at original quality Connectivity
- Micro USB
- 3.5mm headset jack
Bluetooth® TechnologyBluetooth version 4.1 LE Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) Speakers/Microphones
- Front-ported loudspeaker
Video Capture1080p (30fps) Location ServicesA-GPS Sensors
- Fingerprint reader
- Ambient Light
Base colourBlack or white
- 1. Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average mixed use profile that includes both usage and standby time on a 4G LTE network. Out-of-box settings are applied to the mixed use profile to project battery performance. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
2. Actual usable capacity will be less due to formatting, and operating system. MicroSD card sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card.
3. Advanced nano-coating technology creates a water repellent barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water such as accidental spills, splashes or light rain. Not designed to be submersed in water, or exposed to pressurized water, or other liquids; Not waterproof.
4. Certain features, functionality and product specifications may be network dependent and subject to additional terms, conditions, and charges. All are subject to change without notice.
Moto G4 PlusTop Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Moto G<sup>4</sup> PlusModels
Moto G4 PlusModels
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO MODELS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.