Motorola Moto G4 - 5.5" Android Smartphone
GREAT FEATURES IN A PHONE THAT'S BUILT TO LAST
A faster phone. A pure experience.
Boost performance by running a pure, clutter-free version of Andriod.TM With no unnecessary software to slow you down, Moto G runs faster.
Professional looking photos are a snap
You dont have to be a pro to take professional-quality pictures. Moto G features a camera with great hardware inculding 13MP resoultion, dual LED flash, large fl2.0 aperature which helps with photos on cloudy days.just shoot. Let the software do the rest.
Quick capture lets you launch the rear camera with two twists of your wrist. Best Shot captures multiple shots before and after you touch the screen. Then it recommendes the best picture to keep. Professional Mode gives you ultimate control with manual settings you'd expect to find on a great digital camera.Great group shots and selfies
The wide-angle lens gets everyone in the picture. And at 5MP resoultion, pictures look great.
All-day battery and TurboPower™ keep you moving
A battery that lasts Moto G is designed to last a full day and then some, thanks to a 3000 mAh battery.1Charge at the speed of life
Give your phone a quick energy boost. The included TurboPower charger gives your Moto G up to 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging.1
A new, slimmer design fits better in pockets
With a streamlined design that fits nicely in your pocket, it is our thinnest Moto G yet. Rounded edges and a micro-texture back make it easy to grip, so you can use it comfortably with just one hand.
Packed with a processor, display and memory built to keep up
Life moves fast.
Moto G is built for your fast-paced, media-enhanced life.
Moto G4Tech Specs
Specs Moto G4 Smartphone Operating SystemAndroidTM 6.0.1, Marshmallow System Architecture/ProcessorMotorola Mobile Computing System, including an up to 1.5 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 617 octa-core processor with 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU Memory (RAM)2GB Storage (ROM)16GB Dimensions
- Height: 153 mm
- Width: 76.6 mm
- Depth: 7.9 mm to 9.8 mm
Weight155g Display5.5” 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080) 401 ppi Battery
- All-day battery1 (3000 mAh)
- TurboPowerTM for **up to 6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging1
Water Protection Water repellent nano-coating² Networks
- 4G LTE (Cat 4)
- UMTS / HSPA+
- GSM / EDGE
Bands (by model)
- Moto G—XT1622
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- UMTS / HSPA+ (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- 4G LTE (B1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 19, 20, 28, 40)
- Band coverage varies by model, country, and carrier.
- nano-SIM with included adaptor
- 13 MP
- f / 2.0 aperture
- Color balancing dual LED flash
- Professional Mode
- Quick Capture
- Best Shot
- Tap (anywhere) to capture
- 4X digital zoom
- Burst mode
- Auto HDR
- Drag to focus & exposure
- Video Stabilization
- 1080p HD video (30 fps)
- Slow Motion video
- 5 MP
- f / 2.2 aperture
- Wide-Angle lens
- Display flash
Google PhotosTwo years of storage at original quality Connectivity
- Micro USB,
- 3.5mm headset jack
Bluetooth® TechnologyBluetooth version 4.1 LE Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) Speakers/Microphones
- Front-ported loudspeaker
Video Capture1080p (30 fps) Location ServicesA-GPS Sensors
- Ambient Light
ColorsBlack or white
- 1 Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average mixed use profile that includes both usage and standby time on a 4G LTE network. Out-of-box settings are applied to the mixed use profile to project battery performance. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
2 Advanced nano-coating technology creates a water repellent barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water such as accidental spills, splashes or light rain. Not designed to be submersed in water, or exposed to pressurized water, or other liquids; Not waterproof.
3 Actual usable capacity will be less due to formatting, and operating system. MicroSD card sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card.
4 Certain features, functionality and product specifications may be network dependent and subject to additional terms, conditions, and charges. All are subject to change without notice.
Moto G4Top Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO MODELS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.