Add another item
ThinkPad W541 | New 15.6" Mobile Workstation
ThinkPad W541 | New 15.6" Mobile Workstation
PORTABLE BUT POWERFUL
- Thin and light, but blazing-fast and powerful
- ISV-certified on more than 100 apps
- Precise color-matching and image accuracy
- Enterprise-level remote manageability
ThinkPad W541 | New 15.6" Mobile WorkstationReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad W541 | New 15.6" Mobile WorkstationAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
ThinkPad W541 | New 15.6" Mobile WorkstationFeatures
4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors4th generation Intel® Core™ processors deliver the performance to increase productivity for your business. Devices turn on in an instant and are always up-to-date. You can multitask quickly, move effortlessly between applications, and collaborate wirelessly in a high quality videoconference — all with the convenience of longer battery life. Plus, you can guard against identity theft and ensure safe access to your network with built-in security features. In fact, the only thing more amazing than an Intel Core processor-based PC is what your users will do with it.
Thunderbolt™ PortThunderbolt is a revolutionary connection technology that simultaneously supports high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices through a single, compact port. Simply connect the w541 to multiple displays and devices with one cable, then sync and backup at up to 10Gbps (twice the speed of USB 3.0), capture and edit multiple uncompressed video streams in real time, and daisy-chain your devices to simplify your workflow.
Optional X-Rite® Integrated Color CalibratorX-Rite PANTONE® color calibration yields greater image accuracy, more precise color matching, and a consistently true display. Each individual sensor is uniquely calibrated to each individual display at the factory.
ISV CertificationBecause photographers, light CAD/CAM users, digital content creators, and other industry pros require proven performance and software stability, more than 100 applications are tested and certified by industry-leading independent software vendors.
Award-Winning KeyboardFull-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary thinkpad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. It's optimised for Windows 8.1 with convenient multimedia buttons, function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. We've enhanced our 2015 TrackPad based on customer feedback, incorporating a larger area with three-button control. Available optional backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.
NVIDIA® Optimus™ TechnologyAutomatically switch to your discrete graphics card only when it's needed. Get extended battery life without sacrificing high-performance graphics for applications, high-def videos, 3D views, and more.
Optional 3K Display With IPS TechnologyIn-Plane Switching (IPS) LCD displays with high brightness. IPS technology allows for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
Intel® vPro TechnologyMakes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. Manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world.
Integrated HD WebcamCrystal-clear video, face-tracking and keystroke noise suppression technology will help you web-conference or chat like you're really there. Dual digital-array microphones ensure a premium audio experience.
Optional Integrated Fingerprint ReaderGet quick, convenient access and secure login with one swipe.
WWAN (3G/4G)Add wireless WAN connectivity and go online virtually anywhere without a WiFi connection.
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad W541 | New 15.6" Mobile WorkstationTech Specs
DESCRIPTION THINKPAD W541 MOBILE WORKSTATION Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-4710MQ Processor (6M Cache, 2.5GHz), Max Turbo Frequency (3.5GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4810MQ Processor (6M Cache, 2.8GHz), Max Turbo Frequency (3.8GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4910MQ Processor (8M Cache, 2.9GHz), Max Turbo Frequency (3.9GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4940MX Processor Extreme Edition (8M Cache, 3.1GHz), Max Turbo Frequency (4.0GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- 15.6" FHD (1920x1080), anti-glare, 300 nits, 500:1 contrast ratio
- 15.5" 3K (2880x1620), anti-glare, 350 nits, 1000:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080), anti-glare, Mobile Broadband Ready, Color Sensor
- 15.5” 3K (2880x1620), anti-glare, Mobile Broadband Ready, Color Sensor, IPS
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 4600 in processor, and NVIDIA® Quadro® K2100M (2GB memory), supports external analogue monitor via VGA and digital monitor via Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt™; supports three independent displays; max. external resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz (DisplayPort via Mini DP cable); 3840x2160@60Hz (Thunderbolt); 1920x1200@60Hz (VGA) Memory Up to 32GB, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L, non-parity, dual-channel capable, 4 DIMM WebcamIntegrated 720p HD Camera Storage
- 500GB 7200 RPM HDD
- 500GB 7200 RPM HDD, TCG Opal Capable
- 1TB 5400 RPM HDD
- 128GB / 512GB SSD SATA3
- 180GB SSD SATA3 Opal
- 256GB SSD SATA3 Opal 2.0
- 500GB 7200 RPM, RAID HDDs
- 1TB 5400RPM, RAID HDDs
- 128GB, Dual RAID SSDs
- 512GB, Dual RAID SSDs
Optical Drive 2
- DVD Burner, Ultrabay slim, removable
- 2nd Storage: 500GB 7200 RPM with Bay Adapter
- 2nd Storage: 1TB 5400 RPM with Bay Adapter
- 2nd Storage: 180GB SSD SATA3 OPAL with Bay Adapter
- 2nd Storage: 256GB SSD SATA3 eDRIVE with Bay Adapter
Dimensions (W X D X H)376.6 x 248.1 x 27.9 - 29.5 mm WeightStarting at 2.70kg Case colourGraphite Black Case materialGlass-fibre reinforced plastic Battery9-cell Li-Ion battery (99.9Wh) Battery life1Up to 11.1 hours AC adaptor170W AC adapter Keyboard6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, numeric keypad, optional backlight UltraNav™TrackPoint® pointing device and buttonless Mylar surface touchpad, multi-touch Colour sensor (optional)Pantone® colour calibrator by X-Rite® color calibration sensor in palm rest Fingerprint readerOptional Audio supportHD Audio Realtek® ALC3232 codec / stereo speakers, dual array microphone, combo audio/mic jack EthernetIntel Ethernet Connection I217-LM (Clarkville) Wireless LANIntel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless WAN
- Integrated Mobile Broadband upgradable
- Ericsson® N5321 (HSPA+ 21Mbps), M.2 card
- Sierra Wireless EM7345 (4G LTE/HSPA) , M.2 card
Sim cardNone NFCNone Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- Smart Card reader (optional)
- Combo audio/microphone jack
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- 4-in-1 card reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC), supports UHS-II SD card
- Dock Connector
- Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
1 Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
2 No optical device when selecting RAID solution
Accessories & Services
ThinkPad W541 | New 15.6" Mobile WorkstationAccessories & Services
- Web Price:
ThinkPad UltraSlim USB DVD Burner – a small form factor external portable DVD and CD recordable drive that can be attached to Notebooks with USB2.0 port or USB3.0 port. The 9.5 mm UltraSlim engine (20% slimmer than previous the DVD Burner) with premium outlook means that the ThinkPad UltraSlim USB DVD Burner brings you the best user experience. Conforms with industry standard specifications for the following types of media: CD-R, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-R (dual-layer recording), DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R (dual-layer recording) and DVD+RW0.75 MB memory buffer under-run protection for reliable CD and DVD media recordingIncludes PowerDVD Create for capturing, editing and creating your own videos; PowerDVD software for playing back DVD videos
- Web Price:
The Lenovo Enhanced Performance Keyboard combines legendary keyboard quality, a two port USB hub for desktop expansion capability, a variety of specialty and programmable keys plus media controls to help increase your productivity. It also features a Blue button. The Access program guides you to a host of information and tools to help you set up, understand, maintain, and enhance your ThinkPad notebook or ThinkCentre desktop computer.
- Seven user-programmable hot keys to launch applications or web sites to help user productivity.
- Two built-in USB ports for additional desktop expansion
- Multimedia pod with easy-to-use audio and video controls.
- Page back and forward keys on the left side of the keyboard helps you easily navigate web pages in your Internet browser.
- Microsoft Windows shortcut reminders are printed on the front edge of corresponding keys such as using Ctrl + C to copy a selected word or line of text.
- Rubberized wrist rest coating provides soft support surface for your comfort.
- * Access program, a ThinkVantage Technology comes preloaded or can be downloaded from the our web site for select models of ThinkPad and ThinkCentre computers. ** Maximum throughput 11Mbps. Data transfer rates vary and are often less than the maximum possible.
- Web Price:
The mini-DisplayPort interface is a miniaturized version of the popular DisplayPort digital display interface. The mini-DisplayPort to VGA adapter provides the best sleek compatibility experience as it seamlessly enables interoperability with existing analog projectors and displays. The mini-DisplayPort to VGA adapter is standards compliant with the DisplayPort standard, and also is forward compatible with Thunderbolt. The mini-DisplayPort to VGA adapter allows you to connect to an extended display or work in mirrored mode with VGA projectors, commonly associated with VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz reduce blanking display resolution, so the same visual information that you see is viewed by your audience. The mini-DisplayPort to VGA adapter is color coordinated to be consistent with the superior ThinkPad experience.
- Length: 20 cm (7.8 in)
- Weight: 0.15 kg (0.33 lb)
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but itÃs still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)