THE 14" BUSINESS STANDARD
- Exceptional security, manageability, and durability
- All-day battery life
- Swap batteries without shutting down
- Plentiful, full-sized ports mean no need for dongles
T450 ReviewsCustomer Reviews for T450Average Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
Ready for BusinessWith all of the connections ports businesses require, plus the newest Intel® Core™ i Series processors in a sleek, lightweight, and durable package, this laptop is built for business and ready to deploy. Also, two DIMM slots and three USB 3.0 ports make it ready for all enterprise needs.
Power Bridge TechnologyCombining an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery, Power Bridge provides flexibility and maximum battery life. Swap batteries without powering down your laptop, using an extra travel battery to increase your time between charges to 17 hours.
Whisper-Quiet Fan OperationBy incorporating different attack angles on adjacent blades, our fan reduces discrete tone noise without impacting cooling performance, for a quieter working environment.
Business-Class SecurityAvailable with fingerprint reader, this laptop lets you use biometrics for login, so the swipe of your finger becomes your password. Intel® security features and vPro options step up protection and enhance manageability when deploying upgrades. And a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip further encrypts your critical information.
Award-Winning KeyboardFull-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it's optimised for Windows 8 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, Function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, the next-generation clickpad is spacious and includes buttons, meeting the needs of all users. Optional backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.
Up to 14" HD+ Display with Touch CapabilityConfigure your T450 with HD+ (1600 x 900 resolution) LCD display with high brightness, and enjoy a premium visual experience. Add a touch panel for enhanced navigation and impeccable response time.
Optional WWAN for 3G/4G connectivityFor true mobility, configure your laptop with WWAN connectivity so you can access 3G or 4G networks provided by a third-party cellular phone service company.
Tested to Military SpecificationsMilitary-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.
VGA PortMany customers still require a VGA port for projector connections in conference rooms, and native VGA means no dongles for them to buy/lose/replace.
Fast Data TransferMove data between your laptop and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies and backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
Dual Speakers with Dolby® Home Theater® and Advanced Audio™Increased audio clarity and maximised volume output without distortion — enjoy a crisp, clear immersive surround sound experience over dual speakers with the latest Dolby® audio enhancement.
Integrated 720p HD WebcamCrystal clear video, face tracking and keystroke noise suppression technology will help you web conference or chat like you're really there. Dual digital array microphones ensure a premium audio experience.
- Tech Specs
T450 Tech Specs
DESCRIPTION THINKPAD T450 BUSINESS LAPTOP Processor
- 5th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-5010U Processor (3M Cache, 2.1GHz)
- 5th Gen Intel Core i5-5200U Processor (3M Cache, 2.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (2.7GHz)
- 5th Gen Intel Core i5-5300U Processor (3M Cache, 2.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (2.9GHz), Intel vPro™ Technology
- 5th Gen Intel Core i7-5600U Processor (4M Cache, 2.6GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.2GHz), Intel vPro Technology
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- 14" HD (1366x768), anti-glare, 200 nits, 350:1 contrast ratio
- 14" HD+ (1600x900), anti-glare, 250 nits, 400:1 contrast ratio
- 14" HD+ (1600x900), 212.5 nits, multitouch screen supports 10-finger gesture
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 5500 Memory16GB max, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L, non-parity, dual-channel capable, 2 x 204-pin SO-DIMM sockets WebcamIntegrated 720p HD Camera Storage
- 500GB 7200 RPM
- 1TB 5400 RPM
- 128/512GB SSD SATA3
- 180/256GB SSD SATA3 OPAL2
- 500GB 5400 RPM SSHD, integrated 8GB NAND flash
- Models with HDD storage includes single-sided 16GB M.2 SSD, via M.2 card slot
Optical DriveNone Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Non-touch: 339 x 232.5 x 21 mm
- Multi-touch: 339 x 232.5 x 23 mm
- Non-touch, 3-cell + 3-cell: 1.73 kg
- Non-touch, 3-cell + 6-cell: 1.91 kg
- Multi-touch, 3-cell + 3-cell: 1.87 kg
- Multi-touch, 3-cell + 6-cell: 2.05 kg
Case colourGraphite Black Case material (display cover)
- Non-touch: Glass-fibre reinforced plastic
- Multi-touch: Carbon-fibre reinforced plastic
Case material (bottom)Glass-fibre reinforced plastic Battery3-cell Li-Ion (23Wh) internal battery with hot-swappable 3-cell (23Wh) or 6-cell (72Wh) rear battery Max battery life 1
- 3-cell + 3-cell: 10.08 hours (MobileMark2012)
- 3-cell + 6-cell: 19.78 hours (MobileMark2012)
AC adaptor45W Keyboard
- Standard Keyboard
- Backlit Keyboard (optional)
UltraNav™TrackPoint® pointing device and buttonless Mylar surface touchpad, multi-touch Fingerprint readerOptional Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC3232 codec / stereo speakers, dual array microphone, combo audio/mic jack Ethernet
- Non-vPro: Intel Ethernet Connection I218-V (Clarkville)
- vPro: Intel Ethernet Connection I218-LM (Clarkville)
Wireless LANIntel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (2x2, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless WAN (optional)
- Ericsson® N5321 (HSPA+ 21Mbps), M.2 card4
- Sierra Wireless EM7345 (4G LTE/HSPA), M.2 card
Sim cardNone NFCNone Ports
- 3 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- Combo audio/microphone jack
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- 4-in-1 card reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Smart Card Reader2 (optional)
- Dock connector3
- Mini DisplayPort
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
- 1 Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
- 2 Exclusive with M.2 SSD.
- 3 Integrated models only.
- 4 No longer available on Lenovo Australia and New Zealand online store.
- 5 Windows 8.1 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro and Windows 7 Professional through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit are no longer available on Lenovo Australia and New Zealand online store.