Workstation Power Meets Ultrabook Mobility
Workstation Power Meets Ultrabook Mobility
PC performance has never been faster. Intel® 7th Gen Core™ i processors with built-in security are designed to take your productivity, creativity, and 3D gaming to the next level. Intel® vPro Technology makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and efficient. And with Windows 10 Pro (optional) you can empower yourself and your business to do great things across many devices securely anywhere, with anyone, and at any time. Fitting a variety of budgets, it's also very easy to use. So you can get more done right from the start.
With its advanced architecture and 2GB of GDDR5 VRAM, the ISV-certified NVIDIA® Maxwell M520M GPU has the perfect balance of power and battery life - enabling you to be in the field and still get your work done. For a premium visual experience, configure your P51s with a 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 pixels) LCD display with the touchscreen option for sharp, crisp visuals and extra bright display with anti-glare technology and in-plane switching for almost 180° wide-angle viewing. Add the 720p HD webcam so you can join web conferences and video chats like you're really there.
Built for Business
The ThinkPad P51s comes with a number of security, manageability, and productivity-enhancing features. It boasts Intel® vPro and Trusted Platform Module technology, a fingerprint reader and our renowned ergonomic ThinkPad keyboard, which is optimised for Windows. Use the backlight for working in low-light conditions. And thanks to its long battery life, you’ve eliminated the worry of having to plug in at every stop on your business trip.
Connect with Speed
Move data between the P51s and your other devices quickly with USB 3.1 Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3—simultaneously supporting high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices through a single, compact port. For true mobility, add the option of WWAN connectivity. By subscribing to a third-party cellular phone service company, you can then access 4G networks and connect to the Internet wherever you go.
ThinkPad P51sReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad P51s
ThinkPad P51sTech Specs
Description Lenovo ThinkPad P51s Processor?The processor runs the operating system and all applications. The faster the processor, the faster your programs run, but battery life can be affected.
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-7300U Processor (3M Cache, 2.6GHz, max. 3.5GHz), vPro
- 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7500U Processor (4M Cache, 2.7GHz, max. 3.5GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7600U Processor (4M Cache, 2.8GHz, max. 3.9GHz), vPro
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
Display?The display is the screen. Higher resolutions displays allow you to fit more content on the screen at once. IPS displays offer better colour and wider viewing angles.
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080), anti-glare, IPS, 250 nits, 700:1 contrast ratio
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080), anti-glare, IPS, 250 nits, 700:1 contrast ratio, with on-cell touch
- 15.5" UHD (3840 x 2160), anti-glare, IPS, 300 nits, 1300:1 contrast ratio
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics in processor and NVIDIA® Quadro® M520M, 2GB GDDR5 memory Memory?Memory, aka RAM, is used to store data temporarily as you are actively working on your laptop. It is not where your data is permanently stored. More memory can help your system run faster, especially if you have a lot of programs open at the same time.Up to 32GB / DDR4 2400MHz1, dual-channel capable, 2 x SO-DIMM sockets WebcamHD 720p Storage2?Storage is where data, like documents and applications, resides permanently on your computer. Not to be confused with memory, which is only active when the computer is in use. Larger files like media files will need larger storage.
- SSD / SATA 6Gb/s: 128GB
- SSD / PCIe NVMe, 8Gb/s, OPAL 2: 256GB / 512GB / 1TB
- HDD / SATA, 6Gb/s, 2.5", 7mm high: 500GB 7200RPM / 1TB 5400RPM
Optical driveNone Dimensions (W x D x H)365.8 x 252.8 x 19.95 - 20.22 mm Weight
- Discrete non-touch:
- With 4 + 3-cell: starting at 1.99 kg
- With 4 + 6-cell: starting at 2.18 kg
- Discrete multi-touch:
- With 4 + 3-cell: starting at 2.01 kg
- With 4 + 6-cell: starting at 2.20 kg
Internal batteryIntegrated 4-cell (32 Wh) External battery3-cell (24 Wh) or 6-cell (72 Wh) Battery life3
- 4 + 3-cell: up to 13.5 hours
- 4 + 6-cell (72 Wh): up to 26.4 hours
AC adaptor65W Keyboard
- 6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, numeric keypad, optional backlight
Fingerprint readerSwipe style fingerprint reader on the palm rest (optional) Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC3268 codec / stereo speakers, 2W x 2 / dual array microphone, combo audio/microphone jack EthernetIntel Ethernet connection Wireless LAN?WiFi or Wireless comes down to B, G, N or AC. The basics are B and G, G being faster than B with more range. AC is the fastest, but N has the furthest range and more frequency options.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.14, M.2 Card
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18265, 2x2, WiGigTM + Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.14, M.2 Card (configurable from model with UHD display only)
Wireless WANNone NFCNone Ports
- 3 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- 1 x USB-C/Thunderbolt
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Combo audio/mic
- CS13 Docking
- Media card reader (SD 3.0 UHS-I)
- Smart Card Reader (optional)
WiGig dock Optional (available only on model with UHD display)
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
- 1 System clocks down for processors with lower memory controller
2 Available free space excluding space occupied by installed Operation System, apps and programs, approx. 20GB ~ 60GB.
3 MobileMark 2014. Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
4 Intel 8265ac card support Bluetooth 4.2 but is limited to Bluetooth 4.1 by Windows OS
Accessories & Services
ThinkPad P51sAccessories & Services
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.