Redefining Power in a 15.6" Mobile Workstation
Redefining Power in a 15.6" Mobile Workstation
PC performance has never been faster. Intel® 7th Gen Core™ i and Xeon™ processors with built-in security are designed to take your productivity, creativity, and 3D gaming to the next level. Intel® vPro Technology makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and efficient. And with Windows 10 Pro you can empower yourself and your business to do great things across many devices securely anywhere, with anyone, and at any time. Fitting a variety of budgets, it's also very easy to use. So you can get more done right from the start.
Choose a 4K UHD display with IPS technology, and get vivid colors and 180-degree viewing angles. X-Rite® PANTONE® colour calibration yields greater image accuracy, more precise color matching, and a consistently true display. Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 revolutionises connection technology – simultaneously supporting high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices through a single, compact port.
Impressive Features Built In
The ThinkPad P51 features Lenovo’s award-winning keyboard, which is made better with a redesigned Touchpad. Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. Because you demand proven performance and software stability, Lenovo ensures that more than 100 applications are ISV certified. For true mobility, configure your laptop with WWAN connectivity, so you can access 3G or 4G networks provided by a third-party cellular phone service company (subscription required).
Audio Clarity from Dolby®
Dolby® Home Theater® maximises volume output of the built-in stereo speakers without distortion – enjoy a crisp, clear, immersive surround sound experience with all the power and nuance of the cinema, and all the immediacy of live performance.
P51ReviewsCustomer Reviews for P51
Description Lenovo ThinkPad P51 Processor?The processor runs the operating system and all applications. The faster the processor, the faster your programs run, but battery life can be affected.
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor (6M Cache, 2.8GHz, max. 3.8GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7820HQ Processor (8M Cache, 2.9GHz, max. 3.9GHz), vPro
- Intel Xeon® E3-1505M v6 Processor (8M Cache, 3.0GHz, max. 4.0GHz), vPro
- Intel Xeon E3-1535M v6 Processor (8M Cache, 3.1GHz, max. 4.2GHz), vPro
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
Display?The display is the screen. Higher resolutions displays allow you to fit more content on the screen at once. IPS displays offer better colour and wider viewing angles.
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080), anti-glare, IPS, 250 nits
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080), anti-glare, IPS, 220 nits, multi-touch
- 15.5" UHD (3840 x 2160), anti-reflective, IPS, 250 nits, 1300:1 contrast ratio
Discrete Graphics Options
- NVIDIA Quadro M1200 4GB
- NVIDIA Quadro M2200 4GB
Memory?Memory, aka RAM, is used to store data temporarily as you are actively working on your laptop. It is not where your data is permanently stored. More memory can help your system run faster, especially if you have a lot of programs open at the same time.Up to 64GB / DDR4 2400MHz, 4 x SO-DIMM sockets WebcamHD 720p Storage1?Storage is where data, like documents and applications, resides permanently on your computer. Not to be confused with memory, which is only active when the computer is in use. Larger files like media files will need larger storage.Up to 3 drives (2 x M.2 SSD + 1 HDD)
- SSD / PCIe NVMe, 8Gb/s, OPAL 2: 256GB / 512GB / 1TB
- HDD / SATA, 6Gb/s, 2.5", 7mm high: 500GB 7200RPM / 1TB 5400RPM
Optical driveNone Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Non-touch: 377.4 x 252.3 x 24.5 - 29.4 mm
- Multi-touch: 377.4 x 252.3 x 25.8 - 30.7 mm
- Discrete non-touch: With 4 + 3-cell: starting at 1.99 kg With 4 + 6-cell: starting at 2.18 kg
- Discrete multi-touch: With 4 + 3-cell: starting at 2.01 kg With 4 + 6-cell: starting at 2.20 kg
BatteryLithium Polymer 4-cell (66Wh), or 6-cell (90Wh) Battery life2
- 4-cell: up to 7.6 hours
- 6-cell: up to 9.6 hours
AC adaptor170W Keyboard6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, numeric keypad, optional backlight Fingerprint readerOptional Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC3268 codec / stereo speakers, 1.5W x 2 / dual array microphone, combo audio/microphone jack EthernetIntel Ethernet connection Wireless LAN?WiFi or Wireless comes down to B, G, N or AC. The basics are B and G, G being faster than B with more range. AC is the fastest, but N has the furthest range and more frequency options.Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.2, M.2 Card Wireless WANNone NFCNone Ports
- 4 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- 1 x USB-C/Thunderbolt
- Mini DisplayPort
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Combo audio/mic
- CS13 Docking
- ExpressCard Slot
- 4-in-1 Media Card Reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Smart Card Reader (optional)
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
- 1 Available free space excluding space occupied by installed Operation System, apps and programs, approx. 20GB ~ 60GB.
2 MobileMark 2014. Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
Accessories & Services
P51Accessories & Services
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.