Add another item
ThinkPad L440 Laptop
HIGH VALUE PERFORMANCE WITH AGGRESSIVE PRICING
Legendary ThinkPad reliability at an unbeatable value. The 14" L440 is an eco-friendly performance PC with robust business and security features.
ThinkPad L440 LaptopReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad L440 LaptopAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
ThinkPad L440 LaptopFeatures
Improved Design ChangesThe new 2013 - 2014 ThinkPads feature quality design changes that focus on real-life experiences with input from over 900 people in 9 different countries. Improvements in LCD design and smaller internal antenna result in a reduced bezel size—actually 20% smaller than previous generations—yet our ThinkPads deliver legendary reliability and meet or exceed rigorous military-specification standards. Plus these notebooks lie flat, at a 180-degree angle, adding enhanced flexibility for use and sharing.
Security & Manageability FeaturesIntel® vPro, Computrace, encrypted hard disk drive, BIOS port locking, Trusted Platform Module, and more, ensure your business-critical data is secure and easily managed.
MIL-SPEC / Military-Specification TestingValidates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of ThinkPad products by testing against eight parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust.
Award-Winning Keyboard Further Enhanced for WindowsFull-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And now it's optimised for Windows with convenient multimedia buttons, function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, a larger, smooth TrackPad with 5-point click integration can be configured multiple ways through Settings.
Long Battery LifeEnjoy all-day computing with up to 11 hours unplugged on the standard 6-cell 56 Wh battery—whether you're working on-the-go or simply enjoying downtime, you get more than a full day on a single charge.
High Resolution DisplayEnjoy visuals on a dazzling high resolution display, with HD being our standard offering. The L440 offers a choice between a 14-inch antiglare HD (1366 x 768) or HD+ (1600 x 900) display.
Hinge-Based Latching & Active Protection SystemThinner and stronger, new ThinkPad laptops include hinge-based latching, which features a cleaner, modern easy-open design. Tension in the hinges keeps the cover closed during unexpected drops. Plus, Active Protection System (APS), which works with traditional magnetic HDDs, detects when the system is dropped and reacts by stopping the hard drive to protect your data.
Integrated 720p HD Webcam & Dual Noise-Cancelling MicrophonesEnjoy superior web conferencing on your L440, which includes a low-light sensitive 720p HD webcam with wide-angle viewing and face-tracking, dual noise-cancelling microphones with configurations for crystal-clear private and conference mode VOIP meetings, plus, convenient multimedia keys for quick and easy access to microphone, speaker, and camera controls.
Dolby® Speakers With Advanced Audio™This suite of audio technologies enables your ThinkPad to deliver a crisp, clear surround sound experience over its built-in stereo speakers. The technology increases audio clarity for VOIP applications, maximises volume output without distortion, and improves dialogue clarity when watching videos.
Integrated Fingerprint Reader (Optional)Get quick, convenient access and secure login with one swipe.
Fast Data TransferMove data quickly between the L440 and other devices with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, which enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals.
WWAN (3G/4G) (Optional)Add wireless WAN connectivity and go online virtually anywhere without a WiFi connection.
Greenest ThinkPad AvailableThinkPad L Series continues the legacy of saving energy to lower power consumption costs. With numerous environmental certifications like, ENERGY STAR, ULE Gold Sustainable Product Certification, up to 10% post-consumer content, and low halogen, the L440 is good for the planet and your bottom line.
Budget ProtectionEnsure cost-effective, worry-free enjoyment of your L440 with accidental damage protection, which keeps you covered in the event of accidental damage caused by drops or spills that occur under normal working conditions.
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad L440 LaptopTech Specs
Description THINKPAD L440 LAPTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-4000M Processor (3M Cache, 2.40 GHz)1
- Intel Core i5-4210M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.20 GHz)
- Intel Core i5-4300M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4600M Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- 14.0" HD (1366x768), anti-glare, 200 nits, 500:1 contrast ratio
- 14.0" HD+ (1600x900), anti-glare, 250 nits, 500:1 contrast ratio
Memory16GB max (2 SO-DIMM slots), PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3, non-parity, dual-channel capable GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 4600 in processor, supports external analogue monitor via VGA and digital monitor via Mini DisplayPort; supports dual independent displays; max. resolution: 1920x1200@60Hz (VGA); 3840x2160@30Hz (DisplayPort via Mini DP cable) Memory16GB max (2 SO-DIMM slots), PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3, non-parity, dual-channel capable WebcamIntegrated 720p HD Camera Storage
- 500GB 7200 RPM
- 1TB 5400 RPM
- 128GB SSD SATA3
Optical DriveDVD +/-RW Multi Burner Dimensions (W X D X H)344 x 239 x 29.0-34.25 mm WeightStarting at 2.27kg Battery6-cell Li-Ion battery - 57+ (56Wh) Battery life2
- Win7: up to 11 hours (MobileMark® 2007)
- Win8: up to 7.5 hours (MobileMark 2012)
AC adaptor65W KeyboardThinkPad® Precision Keyboard UltraNav™TrackPoint® pointing device and 5-button Mylar surface touchpad Fingerprint readerOptional Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC3232 codec, Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2 / stereo speakers, 2W x 2 / dual array microphone, combo audio/mic jack Wireless LANIntel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth® 4.0 Wireless WAN (optional)
- Wireless WAN upgradable
- Ericsson N5321 Mobile Broadband HSPA+1
- Sierra Wireless EM7355 (4G LTE/HSPA+/EVDO/GSM/GPRS/EDGE, GPS)
- 1 x USB 3.0 (AlwaysOn)
- 3 x USB 2.0
- Smart Card reader (optional)
- Combo audio/microphone jack
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- 4-in-1 card reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Dock Connector
- Mini DisplayPort
- Security keyhole
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
- 1 No longer available on Lenovo.com (Australia and New Zealand)
- 2 Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
Accessories & Services
ThinkPad L440 LaptopAccessories & Services
- Web Price:
The ThinkPad USB 3.0 Pro Dock delivers a professional universal USB docking solution with fast USB 3.0 ports and digital video ports for quick and easy connection to all of the workspace peripherals you use every day. Simply plug a single USB 3.0 cable into your Lenovo PC for instant access to up to two external monitors, Gigabit Ethernet, headphones/speakers, USB printers, scanners, keyboard, mouse and more for daily use. The dock can also charge your mobile device via the always-on USB port.Dock requires AC power to operate.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but itÃs still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)