Add another item
POWERFUL FEATURES, RELIABLE STABILITY.
Take your business computing performance to a new level, benefiting from the enduring Lenovo virtues of stability and reliability. The energy-efficient, cool running ThinkCentre M83 small form factor pro (SFF Pro) is powered for productivity with 4th gen Intel® Core™ processors, advanced wireless, easy expansion, and more.
M83 SFFReviewsCustomer Reviews for M83 SFFAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
Small Form Factor ProThe new small form factor pro (SFF Pro) design features the compactness of the SFF with the expansion ability of a tower. The SFF desktops weigh in at 7.8 kg and support both horizontal and vertical orientations.
Platform StabilityThe M83 desktop features Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) and a 27-month life cycle with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor DisplayMaximise productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors, or four via Mosaic Mode (requires second optional DisplayPort connector). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
Solid Security & ManageabilityM83 desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorised use of storage devices. The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions and online communication.
Tool-Less ExpandabilityUpgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when working with multiple desktops. And the M83 includes optional second HDD (2.5 inches) and dual graphic card support. Up to three hard drives and one slim ODD supported.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimised settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritising temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities.
Green LeadershipCisco® EnergyWise certification enables enterprise-level power monitoring and Lenovo Desktop Power Manager puts you in control of saving energy and keeping costs down.
- Tech Specs
M83 SFFTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE M83 SMALL FORM FACTOR PRO DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-4460 Processor (6M Cache, 3.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.4GHz)
- Intel Core i5-4590 Processor (6M Cache, 3.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.7GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4790 Processor (8M Cache, 3.6GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Intel HD Graphics 4600 in processor only
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 620, 1GB, VGA (2048x1536), DisplayPort (2560x1600)
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235, 1GB, VGA (2048x1536), HDMI (1920x1080)
- AMD Radeon HD 7450, 1GB, DVI-I (includes DVI-to-VGA dongle), DisplayPort, 2560x1600
Memory32GB max, UDIMM, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3, 4 DIMM sockets1 SATA controllerSerial ATA, SATA 6.0Gb/s, integrated in chipset Onboard SATA2 x SATA cables (each 1-drop to device), 3 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors, 1 x eSATA connector (SATA 6.0Gb/s) Storage
- 3.5" SATA: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, up to 2TB
- 2.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 5400 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 500GB
- 3.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 1TB
- 2.5" SSD: Solid State Drive (SSD), SATA 6.0Gb/s, OPAL-capable on selected models, up to 512GB
Optical drive (optional)Super Multi-Burner DL DVD±RW SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive Media reader (optional)9-in-1 Card Reader Chassis dimensions (W x D x H)338 x 375 x 102 mm Weight7.8kg (max configuration) Floor standSystem floor stand for vertical orientation Power supply240W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardUltraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard (2.4GHz via USB receiver), black MouseUltraslim Plus Wireless Mouse (2.4GHz via USB receiver), black Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1 watt) Wireless (optional)
- RealTek RTL8723BE (1x1, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- RealTek RTL8192 (2x2, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (2x2. 802.11 a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2. 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM4352 (2x2. 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port, Intel I217-LM (Clarkville), Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel Q85 Express Chipset Security chipTrusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant) Physical securityPadlock Loop, Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional), Computrace Support, Kensington Slot Front ports
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 4 x USB 2.0
- Serial (9-pin)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Stereo audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- 2 x DisplayPort
- Optional 2nd serial (9-pin)
- Optional parallel (9-pin)
- Optional PS/2 (for keyboard / mouse)
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- HDMI on optional graphic card
BayInternal bay: 1 x 3.5", 1 x 5.25", optional 1 x 2.5" Expansion slots
- Slot 1: Low Profile, PCIe 3.0 x16 (40w max)
- Slot 2: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 3: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 elec, 40w max)
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.1 System automatically clocks down for processors with1333MHz memory controller.2 Windows 8.1 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro and Windows 7 Professional through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit are no longer available on Lenovo Australia and New Zealand online store.