Our systems run efficiently and quietly, for less strain on internal components, lower power consumption, and more comfortable handling.SEE THE OTHER REASONS
Add another item
CUTTING-EDGE COMPUTING FOR LARGE ENTERPRISE
Powered for productivity, the ThinkCentre M93p small form factor pro (SFF Pro) is a great choice for large organisations that need the utmost in reliability, power, and data security, including the Intel® vPro™ technology for ~efficient enterprise-level manageability.
M93p SFFReviewsCustomer Reviews for M93p SFFAverage Customer RatingIt's empty!
Small Form Factor ProThe small form factor pro (SFF Pro) desktop weighs in at 7.8kg and is designed to fit into tight spaces — it supports both horizontal and vertical orientations. And despite its small size, the M93p SFF Pro desktop supports a second hard drive and dual graphic cards.
Platform StabilityThe M93p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor DisplayMaximise productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors, or four via Mosaic Mode (requires second optional DisplayPort connector). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
Solid Security & ManageabilityM93p desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorised use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M93p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorised access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management TechnologyThe M93p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Tool-Less ExpandabilityUpgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when applied across multiple desktops.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimised settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritising temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
- Tech Specs
M93p SFFTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE M93P SMALL FORM FACTOR PRO DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-4590 Processor (6M Cache, 3.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.7GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4790 Processor (8M Cache, 3.6GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Intel HD Graphics 4600 in processor only, DirectX® 11, VGA (1920x1200), DisplayPort™(2560x1600)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 620, 1GB, VGA (2048x1536), DisplayPort (2560x1600)
- AMD Radeon HD 7450, 1GB, DVI-I (includes DVI-to-VGA dongle), DisplayPort, 2560x160
- AMD Radeon HD 8570, 2GB, VGA (2048x1536), HDMI (4096x2160)
Memory32GB max, UDIMM, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3, 4 DIMM sockets1 SATA controllerSerial ATA, SATA 6.0Gb/s, integrated in chipset, RAID 0/1 support Onboard SATA2 x SATA cables (each 1-drop to device), 3 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors, 1 x eSATA connector (SATA 6.0Gb/s) Hard drive
- 3.5" SATA: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, up to 2TB
- 2.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 5400 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 500GB
- 3.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 1TB
- 2.5" SSD: Solid State Drive (SSD), SATA 6.0Gb/s, OPAL-capable on selected models, up to 512GB
Optical driveSuper Multi-Burner DL DVD±RW SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive Media reader (optional)9-in-1 Card Reader Chassis dimensions (W x D x H)338 x 375 x 102 mm Weight7.8kg (max configuration) Floor standSystem floor stand for vertical orientation Power supply240W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardPreferred Pro USB Keyboard (USB connector), black, Lenovo® logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1 watt) Wireless (optional)
- Realtek RTL8723BE (1x1, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Realtek RTL8192 (2x2, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (2x2, 802.11 a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM4352 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port, Intel I217-LM (Clarkville), Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel Q87 Express Chipset Security chipTrusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant) Physical securityPadlock Loop, Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional), Computrace Support, Kensington Slot Front ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Serial (9-pin)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Stereo audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- 2 x DisplayPort
- Optional 2nd serial (9-pin)
- Optional parallel (9-pin)
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- HDMI on optional graphic card
- Internal bay: 1 x 3.5", optional 1 x 2.5"
- External bay: 1 x 5.25" (optical)
- Slot 1: Low Profile, PCIe 3.0 x16 (40w max)
- Slot 2: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 3: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 elec, 40w max)
- Slot 4: Low Profile, 32-bit PCI 2.3
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
1 System automatically clocks down for processors with1333MHz memory controller
Accessories & Services
M93p SFFAccessories & Services
- Web Price:
Designed for businesses, T2254p offers high-quality performance, a comfortable viewing experience and green credentials. With its 22” widescreen in 16:10 aspect ratio and 1680 x 1050 resolution, T2254p offers more than enough desk space needed to boost productivity. It has multiple connectivity options – VGA, HDMI 1.4, DP 1.2 – making it a suitable choice for professional notebook and desktop PC users seeking a multi-monitor setting. With a lightning-fast speed of 5 milliseconds, 250 nits brightness, 72% colour gamut and 1000:1 contrast ratio, this product offers more than enough visual clarity for comfortable viewing. Plus, the full-function, ergonomic stand with tilt, lift, pivot and swivel features makes collaboration more effective. And with no compromise on performance, the T2254p meets the most stringent environmental and ergonomic certifications including Energy Star 6.0, TCO 6.0, TCO Edge 2.0, EPEAT Gold, ULE Gold, TUV Green Mark, CEL Tier 1 and more. DISPLAY:LED backlit LCD panel22" wide, 16:10, 1680 x 1050 resolutionTN panel with 170°/160° viewing angle250 nits brightness1000:1 contrast ratio and 3M:1 DCR5 ms response time72% colour gamut and 16.7M coloursAnti-glare screenCONNECTIVITY & STAND1 x VGA1 x HDMI 1.41 x DP 1.2MECHANICAL:Full-function LTPS Stand Support ThinkCentre Tiny Clamp BracketCable managementMULTIMEDIA:Optional soundbar support1 x Audio out
- Web Price:
The Lenovo Security Cable Lock allows customers to manage physical security access within the enterprise, offices, schools, libraries and research labs. Cable locks help reduce theft, and increase physical asset security protection for notebooks, notebook docking stations, desktops and flat panel monitors.
- One piece design for easy use – does not require glue, brackets or screws
- Lightweight ( 130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a notebook carry case to secure notebook when traveling
- Galvanized steel cable with 1.52 m (5 feet) cable length, 4.5 mm (0.18 inch) cable diameter
- Zinc alloy lock using a stainless steel T-bar lock mechanism design
- Small diameter lock mechanism ( 15 mm / 0.20 inches ) design allows the cable lock to be used with thin-designed notebooks
- Convenient Velcro strap tie for cable management for travel or storage
- Free replacement keys available for lost lock keys
- 3-year warranty
Note: Replacement keys require the keycode from the key; customers are responsible to record keycode.
For more information on Lenovo security accessories go to: www.lenovo.com/support/security
For more information on Lenovo accessories, including compatibility, go to: www.lenovo.com/accessoriesguide
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but itÃs still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)