Add another item
CUTTING-EDGE COMPUTING FOR LARGE ENTERPRISE
Powered for productivity, the ThinkCentre M93p small form factor pro (SFF Pro) is a great choice for large organisations that need the utmost in reliability, power, and data security, including the Intel® vPro™ technology for ~efficient enterprise-level manageability.
- Starting at:
M93p SFFReviewsCustomer Reviews for M93p SFFAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
Small Form Factor ProThe small form factor pro (SFF Pro) desktop weighs in at 7.8kg and is designed to fit into tight spaces — it supports both horizontal and vertical orientations. And despite its small size, the M93p SFF Pro desktop supports a second hard drive and dual graphic cards.
Platform StabilityThe M93p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor DisplayMaximise productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors, or four via Mosaic Mode (requires second optional DisplayPort connector). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
Solid Security & ManageabilityM93p desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorised use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M93p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorised access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management TechnologyThe M93p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Tool-Less ExpandabilityUpgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when applied across multiple desktops.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimised settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritising temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
- Tech Specs
M93p SFFTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE M93P SMALL FORM FACTOR PRO DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-4590 Processor (6M Cache, 3.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.7GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4790 Processor (8M Cache, 3.6GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Intel HD Graphics 4600 in processor only, DirectX® 11, VGA (1920x1200), DisplayPort™(2560x1600)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 620, 1GB, VGA (2048x1536), DisplayPort (2560x1600)
- AMD Radeon HD 7450, 1GB, DVI-I (includes DVI-to-VGA dongle), DisplayPort, 2560x160
- AMD Radeon HD 8570, 2GB, VGA (2048x1536), HDMI (4096x2160)
Memory32GB max, UDIMM, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3, 4 DIMM sockets1 SATA controllerSerial ATA, SATA 6.0Gb/s, integrated in chipset, RAID 0/1 support Onboard SATA2 x SATA cables (each 1-drop to device), 3 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors, 1 x eSATA connector (SATA 6.0Gb/s) Hard drive
- 3.5" SATA: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, up to 2TB
- 2.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 5400 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 500GB
- 3.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 1TB
- 2.5" SSD: Solid State Drive (SSD), SATA 6.0Gb/s, OPAL-capable on selected models, up to 512GB
Optical driveSuper Multi-Burner DL DVD±RW SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive Media reader (optional)9-in-1 Card Reader Chassis dimensions (W x D x H)338 x 375 x 102 mm Weight7.8kg (max configuration) Floor standSystem floor stand for vertical orientation Power supply240W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardPreferred Pro USB Keyboard (USB connector), black, Lenovo® logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1 watt) Wireless (optional)
- Realtek RTL8723BE (1x1, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Realtek RTL8192 (2x2, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (2x2, 802.11 a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM4352 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port, Intel I217-LM (Clarkville), Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel Q87 Express Chipset Security chipTrusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant) Physical securityPadlock Loop, Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional), Computrace Support, Kensington Slot Front ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Serial (9-pin)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Stereo audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- 2 x DisplayPort
- Optional 2nd serial (9-pin)
- Optional parallel (9-pin)
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- HDMI on optional graphic card
- Internal bay: 1 x 3.5", optional 1 x 2.5"
- External bay: 1 x 5.25" (optical)
- Slot 1: Low Profile, PCIe 3.0 x16 (40w max)
- Slot 2: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 3: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 elec, 40w max)
- Slot 4: Low Profile, 32-bit PCI 2.3
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
1 System automatically clocks down for processors with1333MHz memory controller2 Windows 8.1 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro and Windows 7 Professional through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit are no longer available on Lenovo Australia and New Zealand online store.