M700 Tower Desktop
M700 Tower Desktop
- Up to the latest Intel® Core™ i Series processor
- Integrated handle, for easy deployment
- Innovative optional dust filter
- Energy-efficient, for cost-savings
Up to 6th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
Thin, light, quiet, and versatile. The new 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors deliver great mobile performance, blazing-fast responsiveness. This feature-packed processor with built-in security is ready to take your productivity, creativity, and entertainment to the next level. What's more, by enabling the exciting Windows 10 features, 6th Gen Intel Core processors empower you to unleash your imagination and explore the possibilities.
Up to Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro is designed to empower you and your business. It allows you to do great things across your devices securely with anyone, anywhere, and at any time. Fitting a variety of budgets, it's also very easy to use. So you can get more done right from the start.
Multiple Monitor Display
Maximize productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors. The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple monitors.
More Dust-Resistant Than Ever
ThinkCentre PCs are designed with best-in-class dust resistance and thermal management; yet still, our Lenovo engineers wanted to do even more for our next generation desktops. We’ve added the option for ThinkCentre Dust Shield, filters that reduce internal dust and dirt filtration by up to 57%—this feature further improves reliability without impacting thermals or acoustics. Plus, the filters are easily removable and washable for long-term use. Extend the life of your ThinkCentre M800.
M700 desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M800 desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorized access attempts. Additionally, the M800 offers the option of a front-access, removable HDD for extra security, so you can safeguard your data by physically removing it from the system. Secure your desktop through a cable lock and Absolute® Computrace Support.
Upgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when working with multiple desktops.
Lenovo Desktop Power Manager enables enterprise-level power monitoring and puts you in control of saving energy and keeping costs down. Plus, with ratings like ENERGY STAR 6.1, ULE Gold, EPEAT Gold, and 92% efficiency with 80+ Platinum power supply unit (PSU), you can feel good about helping the planet and your bottom line.
Lenovo Solution Center
Lenovo Solution Center provides access to a simplified dashboard that reflects total system health. This hardware diagnostic tool allows quick access to frequently used system management tools, including backup and restore, antivirus and firewall settings, system/software updates, internet connections, and service and support. Drastically speed migration time with ThinkVantage System Migration Assistant. Spend less time manually searching for drivers and software updates with ThinkVantage System Update.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data between the M700 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies, and is backward-compatible.
M700 TowerReviewsCustomer Reviews for M700 Tower
M700 TowerTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE M800 MINI TOWER DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-6100 Processor (3M Cache, 3.70GHz)
- Intel Core i5-6400 Processor (6M Cache, 2.7GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.3GHz)
- Intel Core i5-6500 Processor (6M Cache, 3.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.6GHz)
- Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, 3.4GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 530 in processor, uses main memory, DirectX® 12, one VGA, two DisplayPort™, supports three independent displays, works along with discrete graphics to support more displays; Max resolution: 4096x2304 (DP)@60Hz; 1920x1200 (VGA)@60Hz Discrete graphics (optional)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 720, DirectX 12, 1GB, PCIe 2.0 x8 adapter, two DisplayPort, 25 watts;
- NVIDIA Geforce GT 720, DirectX 12, 2GB, PCIe 2.0 x8 adapter, one VGA, one HDMI, 25 watts;
Graphic Dongle (optional)
- DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
MemoryUp to 16GB, DDR4-2133 PC4-17000, four 288-pin DIMM sockets, dual-channel capable, 64GB max Onboard SATAFour onboard SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors, one is eSATA connector for optional rear eSATA port Storage
- Up to 2TB 7200rpm HDD, 3.5”, SATA3
- Up to 2TB 7200rpm SSHD + 8GB MLC NAND flash memory
- 180GB / 256GB SSD, 2.5", OPAL-capable
- Up to 512GB SSD, 2.5"
2nd Storage (optional)
- Up to 500GB 7200rpm HDD, 3.5” SATA
Optical drive Super Multi-Burner DVD±RW SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive Chassis Dimensions (W x D x H)160 x 380 x 356 mm WeightStarting at 12.5kg Floor standNone Power supply180W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardPreferred Pro USB Keyboard (USB connector), black, Lenovo logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker (1.5 watt) Wireless (optional)
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165, 802.11ac, 1x1 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.0, no vPro
Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet, Wake on LAN® Chipset Intel H110 Chipset Security chip Trusted Platform Module, TCG 1.2-compliant Physical securityPadlock Loop (in rear for opt padlock), Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional), Computrace Support, Security slot (in rear for optional cable) ManageabilityIntel Standard Manageability Front ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Microphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- Headphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- Optional 29-In-1 Card Reader
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Serial (9-pin)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Stereo audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- DisplayPort 1.2
- Optional 2nd serial (9-pin)
- Optional parallel (25-pin)
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
Dust ShieldOptional HandleIncluded BayInternal bay: 2 x 3.5". External bay: 2 x 5.25" Expansion slots
- Slot 1: half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x16 (75w max)
- Slot 2: half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x1
- Slot 3: half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 elec, 75w max)
- M.2 Connector for Optional 32-bit PCI 2.3 (via M.2 to PCI adaptor)
Preload Lenovo Solution Center, SHAREit, REACHit, Lenovo Companion, McAfee® LiveSafe™ (30-day trial), Microsoft Office (30-day trial)
Specifications may vary depending upon region.
Accessories & Services
M700 TowerAccessories & Services
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.