SMALL IN SIZE. BIG IN STATURE.
Whether you work from home or run a company, the ThinkCentre E73 small form factor desktop offers the perfect balance between performance and protection. From its superior processing and faster storage to its increased security and energy efficiency, the ThinkCentre E73 can help meet your ever-changing business needs.
E73 SFFReviewsCustomer Reviews for E73 SFFAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
Up to 4th Generation Intel® Core™ ProcessorsChoose the E73 with 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor. With 10% more processing power, it delivers the performance to increase business productivity for your business. They can also guard against identity theft and ensure safe access to your network with built-in security features.
Small Form FactorSmall Form Factor desktops provide the ultimate performance with full-featured scalability, yet weigh as little as 6 kg.
Ample StorageUp to 1TB in HDD storage, the ThinkCentre E73 has enough room for your files, photos, documents, and media.
Optimised Data and Hardware SecurityKeep your business-critical information safe through USB port disablement and the password-protected BIOS and HDD. You can also safeguard your hardware by physically securing your mouse and keyboard, while the Kensington slot enables you to lock down your E73.
Eco-friendly and Energy EfficientLenovo Desktop Power Manager lets you balance power management and performance to save energy and lower costs. The E73 is also ENERGY STAR compliant and EPEAT® Gold certified—so you can feel good about the planet and your bottom line.
Faster Data TransferWith SuperSpeed USB 3.0, transfer data up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies.
- Tech Specs
E73 SFFTech Specs
DESCRIPTION THINKCENTRE E73 SMALL FORM FACTOR DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Pentium® Processor G3250 (3M Cache, 3.20 GHz)
- Intel Core&trade i3-4160 Processor (3M Cache, 3.6GHz)
- Intel Core i5-4460S Processor (6M Cache, 2.9GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.4GHz) 2
- Intel Core i5-4690S Processor (6M Cache, 3.20GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.9GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4790S Processor (8M Cache, 3.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64 preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64
- Windows 8.1 with 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Intel HD Graphics or Intel HD Graphics 4400 / 4600 in processor (DP+VGA)
- AMD R5-235 1GB (VGA+HDMI) Low Profile
- AMD Radeon HD7450 1GB (DVI+DP) Low Profile
- AMD Radeon HD8470 512MB (DP+VGA) Low Profile
- AMD Radeon HD8570 2GB (VGA+HDMI) Low Profile
Memory16GB max, UDIMM, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR31 , 2 x 240-pin DIMM sockets Onboard SATA1 x SATA 3.0Gb/s connector (for optical), 2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors (for HDD/SSD) on planar First Storage
- 500GB / 1TB / 2TB 7200rpm HDD, SATA, 6.0Gb/s, 3.5”
- 500GB / 1TB Hybrid Hard Drive with 8GB NAND flash memory, 3.5", SATA, 6.0Gb/s
- 128GB / 512GB Solid State Drive, 2.5", SATA, 6.0Gb/s
- 256GB Solid State Drive, OPAL 2.0, 2.5", SATA, 6Gb/s
Second Storage (optional)256GB / 500GB / 1TB, SATA 6.0Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200rpm Optical drive (optional)
- DVD-ROM SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive
- Super Multi-Burner DL DVD±RW SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive
Media reader (optional)9-in-1 media reader Dimensions (W x D x H)336 x 382 x 101 mm Weight6.0 kg (max configuration) Floor stand (optional)System floor stand for vertical orientation for i3, i5 and i7 models Power supply180W, autosensing KeyboardLenovo® Slim USB Keyboard (USB connector), black, Lenovo logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1 watt) Wireless (optional)
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (2x2, 802.11 a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM4352 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Wireless RealTek RTL8723BE (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Wireless RealTek 8192
BluetoothOptional with WLAN EthernetGigabit ethernet port ChipsetIntel H81 Express Chipset Security chipNone Physical securityPadlock Loop, Kensington Slot Front ports
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Microphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- Headphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- analogue audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- Optional serial (9-pin)
- Optional parallel (25-pin)
BayInternal bay: 1 x 3.5”, 1 x 5.25” Expansion slots
- Slot 1: Low Profile, PCI Express 3.0 x16 (40w max)
- Slot 2: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 3: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x1
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
1 System automatically clocks down for processors with 1333MHz memory controller.
2 Not available from Lenovo Australia and New Zealand online store after Sep 2015.