Our systems run efficiently and quietly, for less strain on internal components, lower power consumption, and more comfortable handling.SEE THE OTHER REASONS
Add another item
CUTTING-EDGE COMPUTING FOR LARGE ENTERPRISE
Powered for productivity, the space-saving ThinkCentre M93p Tiny is a great choice for large organisations that need the utmost in reliability, power, and data security. The M93p boasts Intel® vPro™ technology for efficient enterprise-level manageability. Configure with a ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 23 to bring you a clean cabling and effortless setup, for a modular all-in-one experience.
M93p TINYReviewsCustomer Reviews for M93p TINYAverage Customer RatingIt's empty!
TinyOur Tiny desktops are the first 1L desktop in the industry. Complete with flexible mounting solutions including support for standard VESA mounts, Tiny desktops fit just about anywhere, yet they provide a reliable, enterprise-level performance that you can depend on.
Platform StabilityThe M93p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor DisplayMaximise productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors, or four via Mosaic Mode (requires second optional DisplayPort connector). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
Solid Security & ManageabilityM93p desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorised use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M93p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorised access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management TechnologyThe M93p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimised settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritising temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
- Tech Specs
M93p TINYTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE M93P TINY DESKTOP Processor
- Intell® Core™ i5-4590T Processor (6M Cache, 2.0GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.0GHz), Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Intel Core i7-4785T Processor (8M Cache, 2.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.2GHz), Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics or Intel HD Graphics 4400/4600 in processor, uses main memory, 1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort™, 1 x optional HDMI or optional 2nd Display Port, supports up to three independent display; max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort); 1920x1080@60Hz (HDMI); 1920x1200@60Hz (VGA, Reduced Blanking) Memory16GB max, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR31, 2 x 204-pin SODIMM sockets SATA controllerSerial ATA, SATA 6.0Gb/s support, integrated in chipset Onboard SATA1 x SATA cable (1-drop to device), 1 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connector on planar Hard drive
- 2.5" SATA: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 500GB 7200 rpm or 1TB 5400 rpm
- 2.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 500GB 5400rpm + integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash
- 2.5" SSD: SATA 6.0Gb/s, OPAL-capable on selected models, up to 256GB
- 2.5" SSD: SATA 6.0Gb/s, Non OPAL, up to 512GB
Media readerNone Chassis dimensions (W X D X H)
- M93p Tiny only: 179 X 182 X 34.5 mm
- With VESA mount & optical box: 184 X 182 X 65 mm
- With TIO 23: 563 x 250 x 410.14 - 520.14 mm
- Starting at 1.3kg
- Starting at 2.3kg with VESA mount & optical box
- With TIO 23: starting at 8.3kg
Floor standSystem floor stand for vertical orientation Power supply65W, autosensing, 88% PSU KeyboardPreferred Pro USB Keyboard (USB connector), Lenovo® logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC283 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1.5 watt) Wireless (optional)
- Realtek RTL8723BE (1x1, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Realtek RTL8192 (2x2, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (2x2, 802.11 a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM4352 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port, Intel I217-LM (Clarkville), Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel Q87 Express Chipset Security chipTrusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant) Physical securityChassis Intrusion Switch (optional), Kensington Slot Front ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- Mic (stereo)
- Headphone / mic combo jack (stereo)
- 3 x USB 3.0 (optional external optical box or external I/O box or TIO 23 occupies one specific USB 2.0)
- Optional port (USB 2.0 / serial / HDMI / 2nd DisplayPort)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- VGA DB-15
- DisplayPort (occupied by optional TIO 23)
OPTIONAL TINY + TIO MONITOR2 TIO 23 23” (1920x1080), anti-glare, 250 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1000:1 contrast ratio, detachable stand (35° back & -5° tilt; 4.3” lift; +/- 45° swivel), work as standalone monitor via DP-in connector Optical drive ThinkCentre Tiny-In-One Super Burner (4XA0H03972) OPTIONAL TINY ONLY Optical drive
- External Optical Box with Slim DVD-ROM 16x/48x, tray-in
- External Optical Box with Slim DVD Burner, 12.7mm high, tray-in, via USB
I/O box External I/O box, extends 4 x USB 2.0 (2 x front, 2 x rear), 1 x serial, and 2 x PS/2 (for keyboard and mouse), via USB 2.0 port VESA mount VESA mount bracket kit, supports VESA 75mm and 100mm
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
1System automatically clocks down for processors with1333MHz memory controller
2ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 23 is a clean, clutter-free, compact solution with easy two-step setup for mass deployment. The optional 23" monitor, offering a full All-in-One experience when an Tiny desktop slots into the back of TIO 23, offering a clean cabling and effortless setup.