PRODUCTIVE, RELIABLE, AND GREEN.
Make your IT deployment count with M73 Mini Tower, an affordable but powerful desktop PC without compromising on performance. A great choice for your enterprise.
M73 TOWERReviewsCustomer Reviews for M73 TOWERAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
Mini-Tower DesignThe M73 mini-tower takes up less space and weighs less than traditional desktop PCs, yet sacrifices nothing in terms of performance, features, or scalability.
Hyper-Fast Wireless ExperienceThe advanced antenna design provides better signal reception and faster performance from your wireless connection.
PC Cloud Manager 2Keep your PC fleet healthy and green as you effortlessly monitor and manage your desktop's health and power consumption.
Lenovo Solution CenterLenovo Solution Center provides access to a simplified dashboard that reflects total system health. This hardware diagnostic tool allows quick access to frequently used system management tools, including backup and restore, antivirus and firewall settings, system/software updates, internet connections, and service and support. Drastically speed migration time with ThinkVantage System Migration Assistant. Spend less time manually searching for drivers and software updates with ThinkVantage System Update.
Fast Data TransferMove data between the M73 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies, and is backward-compatible.
Green LeadershipCertifications like ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT™ Gold, and GREENGUARD® mean you'll save money with a more energy-efficient PC. Plus, you can use Desktop Power Manager to customise your power settings and balance power consumption with system performance, helping the planet and your bottom line.
- Tech Specs
M73 TOWERTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE M73 MINI TOWER DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Pentium® Processor G3240 (3M Cache, 3.1GHz)
- Intel Core™ i3-4160 Processor (3M Cache, 3.6GHz)
- Intel Core i5-4460 Processor (6M Cache, 3.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.4GHz)
- Intel Core i5-4590 Processor (6M Cache, 3.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.7GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4790 Processor (8M Cache, 3.6GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 2
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics or Intel HD Graphics 4400/4600 in processor, uses main memory, 1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort™, supports dual independent display, works along with discrete graphics to support up to four independent monitors; max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort); 1920x1200@60Hz (VGA, Reduced Blanking) Discrete graphics (optional)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 720, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16, DirectX 12, Dual Link DVI-D (3840x2160), HDMI (3840x2160), VGA (2048x1536)
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, max. resolution: 1920x1080@60Hz (HDMI); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
- AMD Radeon HD 7450, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x DVI-I (includes DVI-to-VGA dongle), 1 x DisplayPort, max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort, DVI-I)
- AMD Radeon HD 8570, 2GB, PCI Express 3.0 x16 adapter (8x elec), 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, max. resolution: 4096x2160@24Hz (HDMI); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 620, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort, max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA) 2
Memory16GB max, UDIMM, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3, 2 x 240-pin DIMM sockets1 SATA controllerSerial ATA, SATA 3.0Gb/s and 6.0Gb/s support, integrated in chipset Onboard SATA1 x SATA 3.0Gb/s connector (for optical), 2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors (for HDD/SSD) on planar Storage
- 3.5" SATA: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, up to 2TB
- 2.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 5400 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 500GB
- 3.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 1TB
- 2.5" SSD: SATA 6.0Gb/s, OPAL-capable on selected models, up to 512GB
Optical driveSome: Super Multi-Burner DL DVD±RW SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive Media reader (optional)9-in-1 media reader, or additional 2 x rear USB 2.0 ports Chassis dimensions (W x D x H)160 x 422 x 388 mm (with handle) Weight9.4 kg (max configuration) Floor standNone Power supply280W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardLenovo® Slim USB Keyboard (USB connector), black, Lenovo logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1.5watt) Wireless (optional)
- Realtek RTL8723BE (1x1, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Realtek RTL8192 (2x2, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Wireless-N 7260 (2x2, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM4352 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port, Realtek RTL8111GN, Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel H81 Express Chipset Security chipNone Physical securityPadlock Loop, Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional), Computrace Support, Kensington Slot Front ports
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Serial (9-pin)
- 2nd serial (9-pin) (optional)
- Parallel (9-pin) (optional)
- PS/2 (for keyboard and mouse)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Stereo audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- VGA DB-15
- DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter
- DisplayPort to HDMI Dongle
BayInternal bay: 2 x 3.5", 1 x 5.25", optional 1 x 2.5" Expansion slots
- Slot 1: half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x16 (60w max)
- Slot 2: half-length, full-height, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 3: half-length, full-height, PCIe 2.0 x1
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
1 System automatically clocks down for processors with1333MHz memory controller
2 Not available in Australia and New Zealand Lenovo store after mid-Sep 2015
Accessories & Services
Data is loading...
Accessories & Services data doesn't exist!
M73 TOWERAccessories & Services
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but itÃs still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)