Our systems run efficiently and quietly, for less strain on internal components, lower power consumption, and more comfortable handling.SEE THE OTHER REASONS
Add another item
POWERFUL FEATURES, RELIABLE STABILITY
Take your business computing performance to a new level, while benefiting from the enduring Lenovo virtues of stability and reliability. The energy-efficient, cool running ThinkCentre M83 mini tower is powered for productivity with 4th gen Intel® Core™ processors, advanced wireless, easy expansion, and more.
M83 TOWERReviewsCustomer Reviews for M83 TOWERAverage Customer RatingIt's empty!
Mini TowerTower desktops provide the ultimate performance with full-featured scalability, yet weighing not more than 11.2 kg.
Platform StabilityThe M83 desktop features Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) and a 27-month life cycle with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor DisplayMaximise productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors, or four via Mosaic Mode (requires second optional DisplayPort connector). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
Solid Security & ManageabilityM83 desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorised use of storage devices. The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions and online communication.
Tool-Less ExpandabilityUpgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when working with multiple desktops. And the M83 includes optional second HDD (2.5 inches) and dual graphic card support. Up to three hard drives and one slim ODD supported.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimised settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritising temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities.
Green LeadershipCisco® EnergyWise certification enables enterprise-level power monitoring and Lenovo Desktop Power Manager puts you in control of saving energy and keeping costs down.
- Tech Specs
M83 TOWERTech Specs
DESCRIPTION THINKCENTRE M83 MINI TOWER DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-4460 Processor (6M Cache, 3.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.4GHz)
- Intel Core i5-4590 Processor (6M Cache, 3.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.7GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4790 Processor (8M Cache, 3.6GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 4600 in processor, uses main memory, 1 x VGA, 2 x DisplayPort™, supports three independent display, works along with discrete graphics to support up to five independent monitors; max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort); 1920x1200@60Hz (VGA, Reduced Blanking) Discrete graphics (optional)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 620, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort, max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, max. resolution: 1920x1080@60Hz (HDMI); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
- AMD Radeon HD 7450, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x DVI-I (includes DVI-to-VGA dongle), 1 x DisplayPort, max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort, DVI-I)
- AMD Radeon HD 8570, 2GB, PCI Express 3.0 x16 adapter (8x elec), 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, max. resolution: 4096x2160@24Hz (HDMI); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
Memory32GB max, UDIMM, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3, 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets SATA controllerSerial ATA, SATA 6.0Gb/s support, integrated in chipset Onboard SATA2 x SATA cables (each 1-drop to device), 3 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors, 1 x eSATA (SATA 6.0Gb/s) connector Storage
- 3.5" SATA: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, up to 2TB
- 2.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 5400 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 500GB
- 3.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 1TB
- 2.5" SSD: SATA 6.0Gb/s, OPAL-capable on selected models, up to 256GB
Optical driveSuper Multi-Burner DL DVD±RW SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive Media readerNone Chassis dimensions (W x D x H)175 x 442.3 x 414.5 mm Weight11.2kg (max configuration) Floor standNone Power supply280W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardUltraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard (2.4GHz via USB receiver), black MouseUltraslim Plus Wireless Mouse (2.4GHz via USB receiver), black Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1.5 watt) Wireless (optional)
- Realtek RTL8723BE (1x1, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Realtek RTL8192 (2x2, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM4352 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port, Intel I217-LM (Clarkville), Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel Q85 Express Chipset Security chipTrusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant) Physical securityPadlock Loop, Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional), Computrace Support, Kensington Slot Front ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0 (optional)
- Microphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- Headphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 4 x USB 2.0
- Serial (9-pin)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- stereo audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- 2 x DisplayPort
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- Optional eSATA Port Cable
- Optional 2nd serial (COM2)(9-pin)
- Optional parallel (25-pin)
BayInternal bay: 2 x 3.5". External bay: 2 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5" Expansion slots
- Slot 1: half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x16 (75w max)
- Slot 2: half-length, full-height, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 3: half-length, full-height, PCIe 2.0 x1 (x4 elec, 75w max)
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.