Our systems run efficiently and quietly, for less strain on internal components, lower power consumption, and more comfortable handling.SEE THE OTHER REASONS
Add another item
CUTTING-EDGE COMPUTING FOR LARGE ENTERPRISE
Powered for productivity, the ThinkCentre M93p family is a great choice for large organisations that need the utmost in reliability, power, and data security. The M93p boasts all of the cutting-edge features of the M93, as well as Intel® vPro™ technology for efficient enterprise-level manageability.
M93p TOWERReviewsCustomer Reviews for M93p TOWERAverage Customer RatingIt's empty!
Mini TowerTower desktops provide the ultimate performance with full-featured scalability, yet weighing not more than 11.2 kg.
Platform StabilityThe M93p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor DisplayMaximise productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors, or four via Mosaic Mode (requires second optional DisplayPort connector). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
Solid Security & ManageabilityM93p desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorised use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M93p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorised access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management TechnologyThe M93p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Tool-Less ExpandabilityUpgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when applied across multiple desktops.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimised settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
- Tech Specs
M93p TOWERTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE M93P MINI TOWER DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-4590 Processor (6M Cache, 3.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.7GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4790 Processor (8M Cache, 3.6GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 4600 in processor, uses main memory, DirectX® 11, 1 x VGA, 2 x DisplayPort™, supports three independent display, works along with discrete graphics to support up to five independent monitors; max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort); 1920x1200@60Hz (VGA, Reduced Blanking) Discrete graphics (optional)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 620, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort, max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, max. resolution: 1920x1080@60Hz (HDMI); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
- AMD Radeon HD 7450, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x DVI-I (includes DVI-to-VGA dongle), 1 x DisplayPort, max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort, DVI-I)
- AMD Radeon HD 8570, 2GB, PCI Express 3.0 x16 adapter (8x elec), 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, max. resolution: 4096x2160@24Hz (HDMI); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
Memory32GB max, UDIMM, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3, 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets SATA controllerSerial ATA, SATA 6.0Gb/s support, integrated in chipset, RAID 0/1 support Onboard SATA2 x SATA cables (each 1-drop to device), 3 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors, 1 x eSATA (SATA 6.0Gb/s) connector Storage
- 3.5" SATA: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, up to 2TB
- 2.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 5400 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 500GB
- 3.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 1TB
- 2.5" SSD: SATA 6.0Gb/s, OPAL-capable on selected models, up to 256GB
Optical driveSuper Multi-Burner DL DVD±RW SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive Media reader (optional)29-in-1 media reader, or additional 2 x rear USB 2.0 ports Chassis dimensions (W x D x H)175 x 442.3 x 414.5 mm Weight11.2kg (max configuration) Floor standNone Power supply280W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardPreferred Pro USB Keyboard (USB connector), Lenovo® logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1.5 watt) Wireless (optional)
- Realtek RTL8723BE (1x1, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Realtek RTL8192 (2x2, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (2x2. 802.11 a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM4352 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port, Intel I217-LM (Clarkville), Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel Q87 Express Chipset Security chipTrusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant) Physical securityPadlock Loop, Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional), Computrace Support, Kensington Slot Front ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0 (optional)
- Microphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- Headphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Serial (9-pin)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Stereo audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- 2 x DisplayPort
- Optional 2nd serial (9-pin)
- Optional parallel (25-pin)
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- Optional eSATA Port Cable
BayInternal bay: 2 x 3.5". External bay: 2 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5" Expansion slots
- Slot 1: half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x16 (75w max)
- Slot 2: half-length, full-height, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 3: half-length, full-height, PCIe 2.0 x1 (x4 elec, 75w max)
- Slot 4: half-length, full-height, 32-bit PCI 2.3
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
Accessories & Services
M93p TOWERAccessories & Services
- Web Price:
The Lenovo Security Cable Lock allows customers to manage physical security access within the enterprise, offices, schools, libraries and research labs. Cable locks help reduce theft, and increase physical asset security protection for notebooks, notebook docking stations, desktops and flat panel monitors.
- One piece design for easy use – does not require glue, brackets or screws
- Lightweight ( 130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a notebook carry case to secure notebook when traveling
- Galvanized steel cable with 1.52 m (5 feet) cable length, 4.5 mm (0.18 inch) cable diameter
- Zinc alloy lock using a stainless steel T-bar lock mechanism design
- Small diameter lock mechanism ( 15 mm / 0.20 inches ) design allows the cable lock to be used with thin-designed notebooks
- Convenient Velcro strap tie for cable management for travel or storage
- Free replacement keys available for lost lock keys
- 3-year warranty
Note: Replacement keys require the keycode from the key; customers are responsible to record keycode.
For more information on Lenovo security accessories go to: www.lenovo.com/support/security
For more information on Lenovo accessories, including compatibility, go to: www.lenovo.com/accessoriesguide
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but itÃs still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)