ThinkCentre E93z All-In-One Desktop
PREMIUM ALL-IN-ONE PC FOR ENTERPRISE
Optimised to fuel business growth, this 21.5" all-in-one ~is the perfect marriage of performance, next-generation design, and productivity-enhancing features—everything you'd expect from an exceptionally-engineered ThinkCentre PC.
ThinkCentre E93z All-In-One DesktopReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkCentre E93z All-In-One DesktopAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
ThinkCentre E93z All-In-One DesktopFeatures
Available with 10-Point Multitouch TechnologyAvailable on some model with capacitive touch panel, the E93z allows for impeccable response time to 10-finger touch. Actions trigger immediately, and the cursors follow your fingers around the screen without any perceptible lag or delay.
Space-Saving DesignReclaim your desk and reduce the amount of space needed by up to 70 percent, compared to traditional tower desktops with an external display. Plus, starting at just 48.5 mm thin, the E93z is more than 25% thinner than our previous generation all-in-one (AIO), making it one of the thinnest business AIOs on the market.
HDMI In & OutTransform your E93z into a brilliant full HD 1080p display for any HDMI-enabled device via its built-in HDMI-in port. Instantly switch between PC and monitor modes via a convenient on-board input button so you can merge both work and play. Plus, if you need extra display space, the HDMI-out port allows you to effortlessly connect to a second HDMI-enabled monitor so you can see more and do more.
Lenovo Solutions for Small BusinessBuilt on the Intel® Small Business Advantage application, the Lenovo Solutions for Small Business provides unique security and productivity features for small businesses, including after-hours maintenance, software monitoring, USB blocker, energy savings, and the ability to backup and restore applications.
Lenovo Solution CenterThe Lenovo Solution Center is a simplified dashboard that reflects total system health. This hardware diagnostic tool allows quick and convenient access to frequently-used system management tools, including backup and restore, antivirus and firewall settings, system/software updates, internet connections, and service and support.
Superior Web Conferencing / Voice-Over IP (VOIP)-OptimisedEngage in crystal-clear teleconferences with VoIP-optimised software and hardware, including a full HD 1080p webcam and digital array microphone with keyboard noise suppression technology. Additionally, the webcam includes a physical on/off switch to alleviate any concerns about privacy.
Productivity-EnhancersTake advantage of multiple active displays and enjoy faster multitasking with the View Management Utility. Plus move data quickly between your PC and other devices with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, which enables file transfer up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies. And make seamless connections between audio- and video- devices with WiFi Direct and Bluetooth® technologies.
Energy-SavingsThe ThinkCentre E93z all-in-one is ENERGY STAR compliant, which translates to less power being consumed and less money being spent. Plus, Lenovo Desktop Power Manager puts you in control of saving energy and keeping costs down-so you can feel good about helping the planet and your bottom line. Made from recyclable materials and includes reusable bag for less packaging.
- Tech Specs
ThinkCentre E93z All-In-One DesktopTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE E93Z ALL-IN-ONE DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-4460S Processor (6M Cache, 2.9GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.4GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4790S Processor (8M Cache, 3.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
Operating systemWindows 8.1 Pro 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro Memory4GB or 8GB, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR31, 2 x 204-pin SODIMM sockets, 16GB max Graphics
- Non-touch: Intel HD Graphics 4600 in processor, uses main memory, DirectX® 11, external digital monitor support via HDMI; max. resolution: 1920x1080@60Hz (panel); 1920x1080@60Hz (HDMI)
- Multi-touch: NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology, auto-switch between discrete and integrated graphics, Intel HD Graphics 4600 in processor and NVIDIA GeForce® GT 720A, PCI Express® x16, 1GB memory, DirectX 11, external digital monitor support via HDMI; max. resolution: 1920x1080@60Hz (panel); 1920x1080@60Hz (HDMI)
Display21.5" Full HD (1920x1080), 250 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1000:1 contrast ratio, infinity display, wide viewing angle (+/- 85°), work as standalone monitor via HDMI-in connector Light sensorNone Multi-touch
- Non-touch: None
- Multi-touch: Projected Capacitive Touch (PCT) technology, supports 10-point multi-touch
Camera2.0-megapixel, fixed focus, supports 1080p, with dual array digital microphone, LED indicator, physical switch on/off Onboard SATA2 x SATA cables (each 1-drop to device), 1 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connector and 1 x SATA 3.0Gb/s connector on planar Hard drive optionSATA 3.0Gb/s, 2.5", 500GB 7200 rpm or 1TB 5400 rpm Optical driveSlim DVD burner, SATA 1.5Gb/s, not removable Media reader
- Non-touch: 11-in-1 media card reader
- Multi-touch: None
Chassis Dimensions (W X D X H, without stand)
- Non-touch: 534 x 48.5 x 386 mm
- Multi-touch: 534 x 49.6 x 386 mm
Weight (without stand)
- Non-touch: 6.6 kg max configuration
- Multi-touch: 7.4 kg max configuration
StandFrame Stand, adjustable between 10° and 65° (Tilt) Power supply
- Non-touch: 150W, autosensing, 85% PSU
- Multi-touch: 180W, autosensing, 92% PSU
KeyboardLenovo® Slim New F5 USB Keyboard (USB connector), black MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC283CG, Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2 certified, Microsoft Lync™ certified Speaker2 x internal stereo speakers (3 watt) Wireless11b/g/n wireless, PCIe Half Mini Card, Realtek RTL8723BE, WiFi + Bluetooth® 4.0 combo adapter, 1x1 EthernetGigabit ethernet port, Intel I217-V, Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel B85 Express Chipset Security chipNone Physical securityKensington® Slot, Computrace Support Rear ports
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Ethernet (RJ45)
- HDMI-in, HDMI-out
- 2 x mini PCIe
- 2 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- 1 x headphone/mic combo
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time
1System automatically clocks down for processors with 1333MHz memory controller
Accessories & Services
Data is loading...
Accessories & Services data doesn't exist!
ThinkCentre E93z All-In-One DesktopAccessories & Services
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but itÃs still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)