RELIABILITY OF THE DATA CENTER. OPTIMIZED FOR OFFICE ENVIRONMENTS.
Lenovo tower servers deliver powerful performance and versatile storage configurations in a small footprint for SMBs to large institutions. Get the reliability you expect from the data center, delivered in a package optimized for office environments.
ThinkServer ST550 is a 4U tower server that provides the performance and reliability you expect from the data center, delivered in a package optimized for office environments.Learn more
- Up to 2x Intel® Xeon® Platinum CPUs
- 4U tower/under-desk/deskside/rack-mount
- Up to 1.5TB† memory/12 DIMM slots
- Up to 2 high-performance GPUs
- Up to 96.4TB of internal storage
The perfect server for a growing small or medium business, retail, or distributed environment: powerful, flexible, reliable, easily manageable, and environment-friendly.Learn more
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 series, Core i3, Pentium, or Celeron processor
- Fast 2400MHz DDR4 UDIMMs (64GB capacity)
- Integrated systems management hardware and Lenovo XClarity software
- Flexible storage options
All-in-one two-socket tower server (with available 5U rack mount), with big performance & storage configurations in a small footprint for business-critical enterprise workloads. Built with advanced levels of security, reliability, efficiency, & scalability.Learn more
- Up to 2 Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors / 36 cores
- Up to 1.5 TB
- Up to 32 2.5-inch hot-swap HDDs or SSDs, or up to 12 3.5-inch hot-swap HDDs or 6 3.5-inch simple-swap HDDs
- Tower (5U rack-mountable)
4U/5U tower server that delivers business-class performance, energy efficiency, & reliability in a compact tower.Learn more
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 series (quad-core) OR Intel® Core™ i3 series (dual-core) OR Intel® Pentium® series (dual-core) OR Intel® Celeron® processor (dual-core)
- Up to 32 GB / 4 DIMMs
- Up to 24 TB
- 4U/5U (model dependent)
- One CPU, up to one Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 v6 Series
- Up to 64GB high-performance DDR4 ECC memory/4 UDIMMs
- Up to 40TB (HDDs)/4.68TB (SSDs) of internal storage
- Enterprise-class storage and networking
Full enterprise capacity & performance in a compact 4U, dual-processor tower.Learn more
- Up to 2 Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 Series processors (up to 40 cores per server)
- Up to 1TB memory/16 DIMMS – 2400 MHz
- Up to 120TB internal storage
- Up to 45 ºC operating temperature (ASHRAE 4 Compliant) with no impact on reliability
Convenient Payment Options
View Warranty & Legal Information
Ship date: shipping times listed are estimates based on production time and product availability. An estimated ship date will be posted on our order status site after your order is placed. Ship dates do not include delivery times. Lenovo is not responsible for delays outside of our immediate control, including delays related to order processing, payment issues, inclement weather, or unexpected increase to demand. To obtain the latest information about the availability of a specific part number, please call 1300 557 073 to gain assistance.
Availability: Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice and may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
Trademarks:Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others. www.intel.com/go/rating
General System Information: Review key information provided by Microsoft that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
Warranty: For a copy of applicable warranties, visit Warranty Policies. To the extent permitted by law, Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third party products or services. The Lenovo Limited Warranty applies only to Lenovo hardware products purchased for your own use, and does not transfer upon resale.
Battery: Lenovo systems do not support batteries that are not genuine Lenovo-made or authorised. Use of such batteries will enable systems to continue to boot, but may not charge or work effectively. Lenovo has no responsibility for the performance or safety of unauthorised batteries, and provides no warranties or liability for failures or damage arising out of their use. Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors, including system settings and usage.
Pricing: Includes GST and shipping fees. Any savings referenced are based off regular Lenovo web prices.