MORE COMPUTE POWER IN LESS SPACE
Lenovo dense systems deliver massive computing power in minimal space to tackle workloads like technical computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), grid, cloud and more.
The highly agile ThinkSystem SD530 is a modular 2U/4-node system that excels at both HPC and enterprise workloads—on the same platform—to increase flexibility while reducing costs.Learn more
- Up to 2x Intel® Xeon® Platinum processors
- Up to 165W/28 cores per CPU
- 2U4N; up to 6x drives per node
- Up to 1TB; 16x DIMMs; 64GB TruDDR4
- Choice of 2x modular I/O shuttles
End-to-end solution that contains an integrated set of Lenovo servers, storage, software, and third-party components. Each solution is tested for reliability, interoperability, and maximum performance, so that the system can be easily deployed.Learn more
- Systems: Choose from a range of Lenovo NeXtScale System M5, Flex System, mission-critical X6 servers, and rack servers
- Interconnects: Choose from Ethernet switches and adapters, Infiniband switches and adapters, Fibre Channel switches and adapters, OmniPath100 and InfiniBand to Ethernet Gateway
- Storage: Choose from wide range of Lenovo and OEM systems
- Operating systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Additional components: rack cabinets, cluster management software, power and cooling options, graphic processing units, co-processors, and more.
High-capacity, high-performance technical storage solution that uses a building-block approach to create highly scalable storage.Learn more
Up to four ThinkServer sd350 compute nodes in each compact 2U n400 enclosure deliver a dense, scalable platform for distributed enterprise and hyperconverged solutions.Learn more
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 CPUs
- 2400MHz DDR4 Memory
- Density and high performance
- 4 2P servers and 24 drives in 2U
- I/O: 40Gb FC, 2 x 10GbE, PCIe 3.0
Achieve scale while lowering your operating expense & raising performance. Flexible architecture means single platform for all your workload requirements whether you need dense compute, dense storage, or extreme acceleration via GPUs or co-processors.Learn more
- Form factor: Half-wide 1U
- Processor: Up to 2 Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 series (up to 22 cores)
- Memory: Up to 1 TB with 64 GB LP LRDIMM
- Storage: 1 3.5" HDD, 2 2.5" HDDs/SSDs (simple swap), or 4 1.8" SSDs. Optional 2 front hot-swap 2.5" HDDs.
Convenient Payment Options
View Warranty & Legal Information
Ship date: shipping times listed are estimates based on production time and product availability. An estimated ship date will be posted on our order status site after your order is placed. Ship dates do not include delivery times. Lenovo is not responsible for delays outside of our immediate control, including delays related to order processing, payment issues, inclement weather, or unexpected increase to demand. To obtain the latest information about the availability of a specific part number, please call 1300 557 073 to gain assistance.
Availability: Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice and may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
Trademarks:Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others. www.intel.com/go/rating
General System Information: Review key information provided by Microsoft that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
Warranty: For a copy of applicable warranties, visit Warranty Policies. To the extent permitted by law, Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third party products or services. The Lenovo Limited Warranty applies only to Lenovo hardware products purchased for your own use, and does not transfer upon resale.
Battery: Lenovo systems do not support batteries that are not genuine Lenovo-made or authorised. Use of such batteries will enable systems to continue to boot, but may not charge or work effectively. Lenovo has no responsibility for the performance or safety of unauthorised batteries, and provides no warranties or liability for failures or damage arising out of their use. Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors, including system settings and usage.
Pricing: Includes GST and shipping fees. Any savings referenced are based off regular Lenovo web prices.