Add another item
ThinkPad 10 Gen 2
BUSINESS-READY 10.1" TABLET WITH FULL PC EXPERIENCE.
ThinkPad 10 Gen 2 is a versatile Windows 10.1" (10.1 inch) tablet that adapts for work, home, or mobile use, delivering productivity via Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, or Stand mode. Use with the ThinkPad Tablet Dock or Ultrabook Keyboard for full PC capability, and enjoy a complete ecosystem of options, including a digitiser pen and 4G LTE.
ThinkPad 10 Gen 2ReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad 10 Gen 2Average Customer RatingIt's empty!
ThinkPad 10 Gen 2Features
Enterprise PC CapabilitiesWith features like an Intel® Quad-Core processor, Windows 10, and HD Graphics four times faster than previous generations, this 10.1" (10.1 inch) tablet is ready for business.
Multimode VersatilityEnjoy the portability of Tablet Mode when you're on the go, or connect it to the optional keyboard base, ThinkPad Tablet Dock, or monitor to use it as a laptop or desktop PC. To watch a video or run a slideshow, flip over the optional Quickshot Cover to enter Stand Mode.
Full HD (1920x1200) Display With IPSThe vibrant 10.1" (10.1 inch) wide-view display uses In-Plane Switching (IPS) for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
Ten-Finger Multitouch TechnologySeamlessly integrate with Windows 10 and enjoy more precise control.
Hardware SupportSeamlessly connect with external hardware native Miracast wireless display support and WiFi Direct printing. Or opt for 4G models with Near-Field Communication (NFC) to pair printers with a simple tap.
Dual 1080p HD Cameras1.5MP front-facing webcam for crystal-clear video conferencing, supported by dual digital array microphones with noise cancellation and VoIP optimisation. 5MP rear-facing camera with auto-focus and -flash, and video recording.
Online Connectivity OptionsWith 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth® 4.0, Miracast support and on models with 4G, you'll be able to connect to the internet wherever you go.
Optional Quickshot CoverKeep your 10.1" (10.1 inch) tablet covered, even when taking a photo. Simply flick back the corner flap to expose the lens, and the Windows 10 camera app will open automatically. The magnetic closure also triggers and wakes the tablet from sleep mode.
Digitiser Pen SupportThe ThinkPad Digitiser Pen (some models) performs capacitive touchscreen functions — swipe, drag, open, click — with precise control, includes a right-click button, and converts your handwriting into digital text.
HDMI OutputThe Mini HDMI-out port allows easy connection to an HD television or other monitor.
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad 10 Gen 2Tech Specs
DESCRIPTION THINKPAD 10 TABLET ProcessorIntel® Atom™ x7-Z8700 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.40 GHz) Operating System
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Display10.1” WUXGA (1920x1200), anti-figerprint display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass, WideView (170° viewing), 400 nits, 16:10 aspect ratio, 800:1 contrast ratio, IPS, Multi-touch screen, supports ten-finger gesture Tablet pen ThinkPad Pen Pro with USB Pen Holder GraphicsIntel HD Graphics in processor, supports 1080p video out via micro-HDMI™ connector, HDCP-compliant Light sensor Ambient Light Sensor, InterSil ISL29035 G-sensor/ Compass, Gyroscope 3D accelerometer, 3D compass and3D gyrometer Memory2GB or 4GB SDRAM, LPDDR3 1600MHz, soldered to systemboard, no socket, dual-channel capable Webcam
- Front: 1.2MP, fixed focus
- Rear: 5MP, auto-focus, flash LED
Video capture1080p Storage64GB e-MMC (embedded Multi Media Card) flash memory on-board Optical DriveNone Dimensions (W x D x H)256.5 x 177.0 x 9.1 mm Weight
- WiFi only: 597g
- Wifi + 4G: 618g
Case materialPolyamide and Glass Fiber Reinforced Case colourGraphite Black Battery2-cell Li-Polymer battery (32Wh) Battery Life1
- Standby: up to 26 days
- Local video playback: up to 10 hours
AC adaptor36W Keyboard
- Ultrabook keyboard, mechanical keyboard, pen holder
- Folio keyboard, thin keyboard, pen loop
Fingerprint readerNone Audio supportRealtek® ALC5672 codec / stereo speakers, 1.0 watt x 2 / 3 digital front microphones, combo audio/microphone jack Audio support
- Audio formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, PCM, WMA
- Video formats: MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, VC-1, WMV9, Xvid
EthernetNone Wireless LAN11ac wireless, BCM4356, 802.11ac, 2x2, WiFi + Bluetooth® 4.0 Wireless WANSome, Integrated Mobile Broadband 4G LTE (Sierra EM7345, 4G LTE/HSPA/GSM/GPRS/EDGE, GPS) NFC4G model only: Near Field Communication Ports
- 1 x USB 3.0
- Combo audio/microphone jack
- MicroSD card slot (SDXC/SDHC, UHS-I), supports up to 128GB
- Keyboard connector
- Living Hinge Docking connector
- Micro SIM slot (4G model only)
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
1 Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
Accessories & Services
ThinkPad 10 Gen 2Accessories & Services
- Web Price:
The ThinkPad 10 Quickshot Cover provides convenient, stylish functionality and protection. It has a premium outer material that is smooth to touch and a microfibre lining on the inside to protect your device from scratches and dust. The cover converts into a stand for hands-free viewing. A unique camera flap can be folded down with the flick of a finger to activate the camera, so you will never miss that perfect shot. Unique “quickshot” folding corner exposes camera and triggers softwareMagnetic closure puts tablet to sleep when closed and on when open Cover converts into a viewing standPremium material with microfibre lining Magnetic attraction pulls cover instantly into place
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but itÃs still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
Our systems run efficiently and quietly, for less strain on internal components, lower power consumption, and more comfortable handling.SEE THE OTHER REASONS