ThinkCentre M93z All-In-One Desktop
All-In-One Computing For Large Enterprise
Cutting-edge technologies fuel productivity, assure security, and foster collaboration in the Lenovo ThinkCentre M93z. This all-in-one PC saves space with its small footprint, but has what it takes under the hood to meet all of your business needs.
ThinkCentre M93z All-In-One DesktopReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkCentre M93z All-In-One DesktopAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
ThinkCentre M93z All-In-One DesktopFeatures
Built for Collaboration
The M93z's 23" full HD LED display with in-plane switching (IPS) offers a wide viewing angle — nearly 180 degrees — so multiple users can read the screen’s contents from different positions around the PC. High performance anti-glare glass, available on touchscreen models, enhances collaboration, as does the sensitive, 10-point multitouch technology that powers the touch experience.
Engage in crystal-clear teleconferences with Microsoft Lync™-qualified, Skype-ready, VoIP-optimized software and hardware, including a 2MP HD webcam, stereo speakers with Dolby® Advanced Audio™, and a digital array microphone.
Solid Security & Manageability
The M93z offers some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management Technology
Streamline common IT functions and keep sensitive data safe. Benefits of the technology include speedy data encryption/decryption, protection from unauthorized access and remote management.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
View Management Utility
Take advantage of multiple active displays, and enjoy faster multitasking: The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
Tool-Less ExpandabilityUpgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimised settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR CertificationSave energy and reduce your power consumption costs good for the environment and your bottom line.
- Tech Specs
ThinkCentre M93z All-In-One DesktopTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE M93Z ALL-IN-ONE DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-4460S Processor (6M Cache, 2.9GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.4GHz)
- Intel Core i5-4590S Processor (6M Cache, 3.0GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.7GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4790S Processor (8M Cache, 3.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Memory16GB max, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR31, 2 x 204-pin SODIMM sockets GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 4600 in processor, uses main memory, DirectX® 11, external digital monitor support via DisplayPort™, supports dual independent display; max. resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz Display23.0" Full HD (1920x1080), anti-glare, 250 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1000:1 contrast ratio, IPS panel, wide viewing angle (+/- 89°), works as standalone monitor via VGA-in connector Light sensorAmbient light sensor (optional) Multi-touch
- Some, Projected Capacitive Touch (PCT) technology, supports 10-point multi-touch
Camera(optional)2.0-megapixel, fixed focus, supports 1080p, with dual array digital microphone, LED indicator, physical switch on/off Onboard SATA2 x SATA cables (each 1-drop to device), 2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors on planar Hard drive options
- 3.5" SATA: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, 500GB or 1TB
- 2.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 5400 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 500GB
- 3.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 1TB
- 2.5" SSD: SATA 6.0Gb/s, OPAL-capable on selected models, up to 256GB
Optical driveDVD burner, SATA 1.5Gb/s, not removable Media reader11-in-1 media reader (optional) Chassis Dimensions (W X D X H)
- Non-touch with frame stand: 568 x 92.5 x 447.3 mm
- Non-touch with monitor stand: 568 x 247 x 441.2-551.2 mm
- Multi-touch with frame stand: 568 x 93.1 x 447.3 mm
- Multi-touch with monitor stand: 568 x 247 x 441.2-551.2 mm
- Non-touch with frame stand: 9.68 kg (max configuration)
- Non-touch with monitor stand: 11.58 kg (max configuration)
- Multi-touch with frame stand: 11.22 kg (max configuration)
- Multi-touch with monitor stand: 13.12 kg (max configuration)
- Frame Stand: adjustable stand between 10° and 45° tilt
- Monitor Stand: Tilt: 45° back, -5° forward; Lift: 110mm; Swivel: +/-45° (optional)
Power supply150W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardPreferred Pro USB Keyboard (USB connector), Lenovo® logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC283 codec, Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2 certified, Microsoft Lync™ certified Speaker2 x internal stereo speakers (3 watt) Wireless (optional)
- RealTek RTL8723BE (1x1, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- RealTek RTL8192 (2x2, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (2x2. 802.11 a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2. 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM4352 (2x2. 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port, Intel I217-LM (Clarkville), Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel Q87 Express Chipset Security chipTrusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant) Physical securityKensington® Slot , Computrace Support, Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional) Rear ports
- 4 x USB 3.0
- serial (9-pin) (optional)
- ExpressCard (optional)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- 2 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- headphone/mic combo
Graphic Dongle (optional)
- Display Port to DVI-D dongle
- Display Port to HDMI Dongle
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
1System automatically clocks down for processors with 1333MHz memory controller